7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( -5.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 5.5 ) —- T: 202.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 7 ) at Atlanta ( -7 ) —- T: 200
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 9.5 ) at Okla City ( -9.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 1 ) at New Orleans ( -1 ) —- T: 201
    8:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 16.5 ) at San Antonio ( -16.5 ) —- T: 202.5
    9:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) —- T: 193.5
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -5.5 ) at Denver ( 5.5 ) —- T: 207
    10:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• cooperd21

No Millsap love with the Dirk guarding him?

• moshei24

@cooperd21 said...

You mean the guy playing with one ankle?

• tim51278

Am I crazy for going balanced lineup in GPP? No KD, Westbrook, Wall etc

• frugal

@Cody_Schenck said...

4200 left and I need a guard. Thinking either Felton or Ellington. Thoughts?

Felton got a a start last night with Dirk resting. He’s playing tonight so Felton is back to the bench. That said, Harris is still out so he’ll still likely see solid backup minutes. I really wish they’d let Felton play all the backup PG minutes over Felton but that has yet to happen due them playing so much small ball and Felton having to play more SG with Matthews at SF.

• frugal

@cooperd21 said...

I’ve got Millsap and Dirk together in a lineup.

• DFSNewbie

Gasol vs Pelicans? I am smelling 60 burger

• thedkexperience

@Cody_Schenck said...

4200 left and I need a guard. Thinking either Felton or Ellington. Thoughts?

Scrap your entire lineup and choose the punts first. It’s much better to figure out if your last 6000 should be spent upgrading from a punt to KD or Westbrook than rostering your stars and trying to figure out which 4200 bum will fit in best. Doing it in reverse will find you a 4300 sleeper more than you’d imagine and if you start by rostering that guy first you’re not going to be subjected to the whims of the DFS pricing gods.

• Whacko

Quincy Acy might be a sorta under the radar punt now….

• legitlegit

who starts instead of cousins?

• Hungrywolves

@legitlegit said...

who starts instead of cousins?

Omri

• Jaseboyhyde

At the risk of being a nuisance. . .
    Can someone please explain the difference between cash and gpp?
    I play DK quarter arcade and daily dollar mainly, are these considered GPPs?

Thanks

• DFSNewbie

Fire up Bellinelli

• mbunner23

@Jaseboyhyde said...

Thanks

Yes, those are GPPs.

• Sjv

@Jaseboyhyde said...

Thanks

Yes GPPs are tourneys where cash games are head to head, 50/50s, and double ups

• hungry4wins

@thedkexperience said...

Scrap your entire lineup and choose the punts first. It’s much better to figure out if your last 6000 should be spent upgrading from a punt to KD or Westbrook than rostering your stars and trying to figure out which 4200 bum will fit in best. Doing it in reverse will find you a 4300 sleeper more than you’d imagine and if you start by rostering that guy first you’re not going to be subjected to the whims of the DFS pricing gods.

Is this how a lineup should be constructed? I’m new to NBA DFS and I tend to build my lineups with the super stars first and then find the value players. Perhaps this is why I keep scoring in the 250s range.

• Sportsfan12

garry harris, bryce dejean jones (if reke is out), bellinelli or corey joseph?

gpp, building around cheap sg so this is crucial, how would you guys rank these guys?

• Jaseboyhyde

Thank you for the responses.
    The cash vs. gpp has confused me. I guess GPPs are where people play more risky options with more upside, and cash is where folks generally go with the flow. It doesn’t matter, I’m losing my butt in both recently…rarely totaling over 275 and usually cashing minimally to keep my negligible bankroll afloat.

• adamkaz

Anyone else unable to export lineups with LineupBuilder for FanDuel? Works for DK, but not FD.

• Whacko

Let’s get back to Jordan Hill & Myles Turner how do we feel about them?
    personally I am not even bothering placing ANY Pacer on a LU…but that’s me

• iownYU

Main resources are incentives here, avoiding too many podcasts, and really watching a ton of games at home. I have done so much better filling out my “gut” lineup based on watching games all year and yearly research. I typically do that the night before and try to find reasons to make swaps to better plays. Then just wait on the injury news.

• AdrianxBeatason

Myles Turner is in play dude has just been a flat out good player… And its a pacers line tn i think they give the cavs a game.

• peachfuzz

• Blogger of the Month

It’s really difficult to get off some sort of SAC stack tonight with Boogie out. I haven’t rostered Gay more than a couple times all year because he’s been pretty terrible, and generally even worse without DC. However, he’s been getting it going a bit as of late, he’ll be starting at the 4 (I believe), and he’s going up against a truly bad Bucks defense where he’ll get extra scoring chances along with a good bump in rebounds, so everything is looking up for him.

Honestly, with the scoring combined with the rebounding left on the floor sans Boogie, I’d feel comfortable with something like a Rondo/Casspi/Gay stack. A trip-dub for Rajon is definitely in the cards tonight considering he should still get his assists, but he’ll be relied upon a little more for scoring/rebounding as well.

Going up against the Bucks is such a great matchup for a Boogie-less team.

• TommyWantWingy33

@Whacko said...

I was leary especially with Turners price on DK. But Noto was really high on both in the grind down so I feel a little better about playing them both. Like JVall just a few hundred more than Turner on DK too.

• eegeeja

@Whacko said...

I tend to think Myles Turner is an absolute must until his prices catches up to his new role as a starter…

• dharden11

question for cash play. I have Durant fixed in my lineup, i torn between stacking him and westbrook or scrapping wb and going both Wall and Rondo. Thought?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).