7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( -5.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 5.5 ) —- T: 202.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 7 ) at Atlanta ( -7 ) —- T: 200
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 9.5 ) at Okla City ( -9.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 1 ) at New Orleans ( -1 ) —- T: 201
    8:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 16.5 ) at San Antonio ( -16.5 ) —- T: 202.5
    9:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) —- T: 193.5
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -5.5 ) at Denver ( 5.5 ) —- T: 207
    10:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Sjv

Does anyone know if the Kings change their pace or play style without boogie?

• AdrianxBeatason

@eegeeja said...

I tend to think Myles Turner is an absolute must until his prices catches up to his new role as a starter…

The kids got talent. Could be an $8000 guy by next year.

• jenkins2010

@Jaseboyhyde said...

Thank you for the responses.
    The cash vs. gpp has confused me. I guess GPPs are where people play more risky options with more upside, and cash is where folks generally go with the flow. It doesn’t matter, I’m losing my butt in both recently…rarely totaling over 275 and usually cashing minimally to keep my negligible bankroll afloat.

your time will come bro .. ive been playing since march 2014…took down my 1st gpp for $1.5k april 2015..havent been in the top 10 since lol .. the biggest mistake i was making when i first started was OVERTHINKING…ppl try to be too contrarian and thats how they end up with 250-275..go with your gut and follow the 80/20 rule and your bankroll will grow.

• AdrianxBeatason

whats the 80/20 rule?

• jdog32310

Does collision get some extra run at sg tonight?

• Capone1233

fading RWB/Durant in cash.

• Jaseboyhyde

@jenkins2010 said...

your time will come bro .. ive been playing since march 2014…took down my 1st gpp for $1.5k april 2015..havent been in the top 10 since lol .. the biggest mistake i was making when i first started was OVERTHINKING…ppl try to be too contrarian and thats how they end up with 250-275..go with your gut and follow the 80/20 rule and your bankroll will grow.

Thank you for the positive feedback.
    What is the 80/20 rule?

• johnkro

@jdog32310 said...

Does collision get some extra run at sg tonight?

Yes he’s already in my LUs

• johnkro

Anyone on Kufos?

• CantCatchABreak99

Rudy Gay has hit 5x value (on DK) in 7 of his last 9 games and has been over 6x value in four of those games. I’m not concerned whether his performance goes up or down in a three-game period where Cousins didn’t play as much as I am concerned with the match up tonight, his consistency in minutes and how well he has played over the past five games. All of those things are very much on the plus side.

• bstreich9

very little mention of Kyrie on here tonight…

• Sjv

@CantCatchABreak99 said...

Rudy Gay has hit 5x value (on DK) in 7 of his last 9 games and has been over 6x value in four of those games. I’m not concerned whether his performance goes up or down in a three-game period where Cousins didn’t play as much as I am concerned with the match up tonight, his consistency in minutes and how well he has played over the past five games. All of those things are very much on the plus side.

He also torched Milwaukee on nov 25th for 36 points without cousins

• jenkins2010

@Jaseboyhyde said...

Thank you for the positive feedback.
    What is the 80/20 rule?

they say use 80% of your funds for cash games and 20% for gpps…it worked in the beginning…..now i like to bet enough cash games to cover all my gpps if i lose all of them .. ex .. if i do 20 $1 swat entries i enter two $5 double ups to get my money back if my gpp lineups flop.

• Fbnkspdx

@bstreich9 said...

very little mention of Kyrie on here tonight…

pointed that out earlier in the thread. not a must play for me but definitely want so exposure. he seems to be benefiting from the coaching change.

• TicketRaven

I think he means 80% cash games and 20% GPP’s

• tysim19

Seems like Kufos would be a lock to hit x5 or x6 value

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

My FD lineups are set way too early and I like them way too much.

• hoopitup44

Gallinari/Irving or Casspi/Rondo

• NCRick

Koufos and WCS across the board.

• iownYU

@dharden11 said...

question for cash play. I have Durant fixed in my lineup, i torn between stacking him and westbrook or scrapping wb and going both Wall and Rondo. Thought?

For cash stick with Westbrook, but for me in tournaments Westbrook is a fade. I know I am playing with fire but isn’t that what tournaments are for, if I want a min cash and run with the sheep then sure give me Westy. But for almost $2k less I can get Lowry who can get with in 10 points of Westy and I am happy, that extra $2k allows me to spend up in spots people can’t with westbrook. Did this Friday night and made around $6.3k in profit and Westbrook had 50+ fantasy points. You gotta look at besides just “is westbrook a good play”, the real question is “is my lineup overall better with westbrook or better with someone $2k cheaper and money going elsewhere”. To me when you go away from westbrook you are also going away from everyones “value plays” because your salary situation is different. Great way to differentiate yourself on many fronts for GPPS

• TicketRaven

Irving / Casspi

• eegeeja

@slpanthers24 said...

My FD lineups are set way too early and I like them way too much.

get ready to blow them up as twitter player/injury alerts overwhelm us in the next 1.5 hours…

• Sportsfan12

Wcs or jordan hill? Already rolling out turner in this lu

• mirinmytraps

Finally have durant and westy together with a lu I feel confident with

• UTEstevanB

Anybody think Portis gets extra run to counter those Utah bigs?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).