7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( -5.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 5.5 ) —- T: 202.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 7 ) at Atlanta ( -7 ) —- T: 200
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 9.5 ) at Okla City ( -9.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 1 ) at New Orleans ( -1 ) —- T: 201
    8:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 16.5 ) at San Antonio ( -16.5 ) —- T: 202.5
    9:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) —- T: 193.5
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -5.5 ) at Denver ( 5.5 ) —- T: 207
    10:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• TommyWantWingy33

@thinslicer said...

What’s good fellas, complete noob here but been playing DFS since Oct, lost a couple of bills with NFL, but recently got into NBA after NFL and me lovessss it haha.

What do you guys think about this DK cash lineup and the reasoning?

Pos Player FPPG
    PG Reggie Jackson 34.4 swap out
    SG K. Caldwell-Pope 26.1 swap out
    SF Kevin Durant 48.5 swap out
    PF Jordan Hill 21.7 swap out
    C Brook Lopez 37.9 swap out
    G Khris Middleton 31.0 swap out
    F Anthony Tolliver 12.6 swap out
    UTIL Luis Scola 20.1 swap out

-I am targeting a tired Brooklyn from traveling, although Det should be worn out as well, so mostly target a bad Brooklyn team
    -DVP-S and DVP-7 shows R Jackson at the top
    -Tolliver value play for Ersan out
    -KCP, Lopez, and Middleton seem like good matchups
    -Not too sure about Scola and Hill
    -Hill is listed as a punt play yet he’s second on the consensus rankings?

Any swaps should I make?

Other players to consider casspi bc cousins out, e’twaun moore, put durant and westbrook into one cash lineup tonight? giannis, derozan, monta ellis, aaron gordon, boban, j teague…

Is my theory that a player who is projected to score a lot will be bad at defending and allowed more points and more value to the guy he’s guarding since he will be tired running to his backcourt just delusional? Or have you guys notice this happening more often than not as well?

In reality though not sure why you picked lopez if you think the Nets will be tired lots of other good centers today. Scola is also usually a bad idea.

• digglahhh

Anybody else see Aaron Brooks as a possible punt option? …With Rose on the second game of a back to back and Hinrich only returning yesterday?

I feel like I have too much Ellington exposure. Went to Waiters (somewhat begrudingly) in a few cash LUs, and even rolled the dice on Belinelli once, but I don’t really know what to expect from any of these guys, so looking to diversity.

Considering Super Mario as well.

• thinslicer

Sigh….so I guess the consensus advice is = do your own research you noob….like the Damian Lillard commercial…thanks for the motivation, Im going to risk my entire roll so I can ship the 400k tonight and come back here to brag and troll lol

• DeweyFinn

Ellington covered by KCP right?

• JrockSexbang

@thinslicer said...

Sigh….so I guess the consensus advice is = do your own research you noob….like the Damian Lillard commercial…thanks for the motivation, Im going to risk my entire roll so I can ship the 400k tonight and come back here to brag and troll lol

It says very clearly at the top of the page not to post full lineups. That’s why they are breaking your balls. Anyone else would get the same treatment.

• manleyyy

@thinslicer said...

Not suppose to post full lineups here.. they are just having some fun. I would not play Tolliver he was on the floor 35 minutes last game and finished with 7.5 DK points. too many punts in that cash lineup I would take a more balanced approach

• TommyWantWingy33

@thinslicer said...

You have passed your initiation lol. Read the thread daily and you can help suggest retired players with the next new guy to post a full LU. Usually happens every few days.

• jameson416

does no one else think the was/okc game will be a blowout? last time out (in Washington) durant played like 10minutes and it was still a 2nd string game by the 4th quarter

• DFSNewbie

@thinslicer said...

I was just having fun with you. It says no full LU in the top. I made the same mistake when I started posting in this thread. I don’t play DK so I can’t help you. Good luck.

• TicketRaven

Scott more minutes with Splitter out? thoughts?

• clatrndzl

Pachulia or M. Gasol on FD???

• Sportsfan12

@jameson416 said...

does no one else think the was/okc game will be a blowout? last time out (in Washington) durant played like 10minutes and it was still a 2nd string game by the 4th quarter

sure hope not

• CutlerAsFk

Anyone like a Gay Johnson combo at SF tonight? I’m really feeling my Gay Johnson lineup right now.

• zpa1989

anyone rolling the dice with MCW? minutes are kind of all over the place, doing 13.8 on FD against orlando with 38 minutes is scary.

• Sportsfan12

aaron gordon likely to play if a blowout happens? cant say i watch much orlando ball

• twill413

@CutlerAsFk said...

Anyone like a Gay Johnson combo at SF tonight? I’m really feeling my Gay Johnson lineup right now.

Maybe a Gay Love Pope Johnson?

I like being a 30 year old juvenile.

• bstreich9

I need LU lock to be here so I can hate my lineups even more LOL

• bignish

I changed my mind from last night, not going anywhere near Aaron Gordon. Jabari Parker will outscore Aaron Gordon and Jordan Hill tonight, take it to the bank guys!!

• JrockSexbang

Evans likely out. Cole, BDJ, both, neither?

• BonsackMac78

@twill413 said...

Maybe a Gay Love Pope Johnson?

I like being a 30 year old juvenile.

you beat me to it…cept im a 37 year old juvenile….lol

• Sixersfan

@DRTII said...

I have RWB, Durant & Glass in 1 of my LU’s. No one needs to bother playing today, I got this shit.

Who is Glass you ass?

• Sportsfan12

corey joseph or belinelli? gpp

• deerosa

@Sixersfan said...

Who is Glass you ass?

AD = Anthony davis = AKA Mister Stay Puff Marshmellow AKA that Mr. Glass AKA soft as babySh*T, etc.

• Brandon684

Belinelli may get the start and +25 minutes.

• jess701

Love gay scola

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).