7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( -5.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 5.5 ) —- T: 202.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 7 ) at Atlanta ( -7 ) —- T: 200
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 9.5 ) at Okla City ( -9.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 1 ) at New Orleans ( -1 ) —- T: 201
    8:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 16.5 ) at San Antonio ( -16.5 ) —- T: 202.5
    9:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) —- T: 193.5
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -5.5 ) at Denver ( 5.5 ) —- T: 207
    10:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• DeweyFinn

Jean or Ellington?

• thinslicer

@TommyWantWingy33 said...

In reality though not sure why you picked lopez if you think the Nets will be tired lots of other good centers today. Scola is also usually a bad idea.

O wow….sorry guys I can’t read…sorry for wasting your time, hope you guys get some good karma shift towards you and win big tonight!

Thanks Tommy, I will take out scola and lopez, Rudy Gobert seem like a good play

• jdog32310

Need some help for my DK lineup. A Gordon/d collision or Stanley Johnson??

• bstreich9

@JrockSexbang said...

Evans likely out. Cole, BDJ, both, neither?

BDJ, when factoring in price. I like BDJ too because he’s a SG, which is the position I am punting anyways tonight

• UTEstevanB

Does Nikola Jokic start/ play starters minutes?

• jess701

Scola arron brooks triston and lee sounds good

• Sportsfan12

bryce dejean jones/jeff green or gary harris/aaron gordon?

or go bryce jones and aaron gordon? lol

• Tnqscarface

@NCRick said...

Koufos and WCS across the board.

umm I think George Karl wont play WCS and Kouf together. Kings dont have any other bigs and he wants to play fast. When WCS plays without cousins the pace changes dramatically more spacing and more pace.

• Sixersfan

@jess701 said...

Scola arron brooks triston and lee sounds good

Awesome!! I’m in.

• jstevens2k11

Disregard.

• jess701

100.00 bet tonight gotta love scola

• Stickman731

I was amazed on the amount of Jordan Hill talk on this thread today, but I think you are focusing on the wrong Hill – Go GEORGE. My locks today are DeRozan and KD. I am expecting my punt today – Biyombo to hit 6-7X.

Good Luck to All

• TommyWantWingy33

@thinslicer said...

O wow….sorry guys I can’t read…sorry for wasting your time, hope you guys get some good karma shift towards you and win big tonight!

Thanks Tommy, I will take out scola and lopez, Rudy Gobert seem like a good play

Also don’t always listen to the board. I’m an average at best dfs player so I could be totally wrong about lopez and Scola tonight. Go with your gut and the roster you like best. I would feel terrible if those two go off now lol better get that original line up of yours at least in a quarter game.

• Tsrobertson

Ellington or mustard?

• jjhollaway

Goodluck to everyone, last few days have been my best yet, 20 teams in the top 1000, and even top 100, Made 46 teams today. If i come out on top I will be really happy, I went all in with a Zaza , Moore, Derrick Favors core. Figured it was cheap, safe core with a decent upside. Moore kinda worries me against the Jazz defense but if he gets 25+ minutes he should hit 20 FPS I am hoping

• infulfx

So is Mario playing?

• TJRhodes

@jjhollaway said...

Goodluck to everyone, last few days have been my best yet, 20 teams in the top 1000, and even top 100, Made 46 teams today. If i come out on top I will be really happy

Same here, on a nice little run. Good luck!

• aser18214

no bdj on fanduel.lame

• thinslicer

Also don’t always listen to the board. I’m an average at best dfs player so I could be totally wrong about lopez and Scola tonight. Go with your gut and the roster you like best. I would feel terrible if those two go off now lol better get that original line up of yours at least in a quarter game.

haha yeah I thought the same thing and did put in the original lineup to the DK $3 400k gpp, one thing I learn from poker that translates to DFS is only play or make decisions with what you can shrug off if you lose and don’t be results-oriented and focus on the process and logic, is there a thread where newbies can post full daily lineups for analysis? I don’t mind looking at others and analyze with them as well and learn, similar to how the poker forums post hands for analysis to focus on the process and logic.

With that said…Lopez and Scola gonna go off now for sure tonight hahaha

• Tsrobertson

@aser18214 said...

no bdj on fanduel.lame

Yes there is…

• linesrc

@aser18214 said...

no bdj on fanduel.lame

He’s on there. Just Bryce jones though

• TommyWantWingy33

@Tsrobertson said...

Ellington or mustard?

Who is mustard?

• Tsrobertson

Who is mustard?

Dejean jones

• aser18214

@linesrc said...

He’s on there. Just Bryce jones though

thx

• Whacko

So it starts…how bad is ownerships?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).