7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( -5.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 5.5 ) —- T: 202.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 7 ) at Atlanta ( -7 ) —- T: 200
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 9.5 ) at Okla City ( -9.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 1 ) at New Orleans ( -1 ) —- T: 201
    8:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 16.5 ) at San Antonio ( -16.5 ) —- T: 202.5
    9:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) —- T: 193.5
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -5.5 ) at Denver ( 5.5 ) —- T: 207
    10:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Sleepyfloyd16

@Tpcslj47 said...

yowzer, what a night. My previous best night ever was ~$500 and I cashed $4300 tonight. So sick.

Entered a bunch of tournies on DK from .25-$3, total of $70 worth. Still can’t believe this, I’m sure will easily be my best DFS night ever.

Hang in there micro grinders, it can happen!!

Nice, congrats. Don’t blow it all on coke and hookers.

• TheRealJosh5

Melo/Towns for me tomorrow and go from there.

• codmaster69

Congrats!!!

• Tpcslj47

Thank you!

Westy 53.75
    Belinelli 32.75
    Gay 56.25
    Jordan Hill 33.5
    Jokic 53.5
    Teague 53.75
    Favors 30
    Myles 38

total 351.5

Crazy to think it actually had room for improvement with favors in there

• zpa1989

amare almost a must play tomm. PF looking real ugly. bosh almost never hits value either, even in good matchups

• northdallasforty

@Tpcslj47 said...

Westy 53.75
    Belinelli 32.75
    Gay 56.25
    Jordan Hill 33.5
    Jokic 53.5
    Teague 53.75
    Favors 30
    Myles 38

total 351.5

Sweet Jesus, that’s a nice lineup! Good job again bud.

Quick, hide it from the IRS!!!

:)

• KRD227

317.4 on FD w/Middleton was good enough to win all my cash games and go 4x in all my GPPs. The only chalky guys who showed up for me were Gay and Turner; my other chalky guys (Durant, Westbrook, Middleton) hurt me. My low owned guys (MCW, Belinelli, Thompson, Koufos) were great. I went back and forth so many times between Gordon, Thompson, and Taj and picked the worse of the 3 (Thompson). Tried to throw Gordon and Taj into some GPPs at the last minute but FD kept saying they wouldn’t take even though there was a good 45 seconds left until lock…anyone else have that happen before lock? FD was slow all day/night for me.

• Mister225

I want to be good at this so bad but stuff like middleton not doing anything, cauley-stein not doing anything when boogie is out is crazy. yeah I know the offense gets run through gay but they wouldn’t even pass it down to him. kawhi playing a whole game and only getting 23, gallinari doing nothing in Toronto ughhhhhhhhhh

• AskMeAnything

Good advice tday guys! Thx for everything !

• UGAdude

I had Jokic and MCW and still didn’t cash in the sharpshooter cause most of my other guys underperformed. Ah well, on to tomorrow.

• chronoxiong

I messed guys. I went Giannis Antetokounmpo over Rudy Gay as my #2 SF thinking he could outproduce Gay who hasn’t really beasted without Cousins this year. I was wrong. That decision alone ended up being a 20 point difference which meant I did not do enough to cash in the GPPs I entered. I’m saddened about that but I still ended up winning all my 50/50s to profit for the night. I continue to make these costly decisions. Getting GPP cashes are always a better boost for the bankroll. Really glad I gambled on Jeff Teague who might’ve got the best fantasy game of the season for him.

• Mister225

and jeff fateague who hasn’t don’t anything all year all of a sudden wakes up from his nap. I thought about him then I was like why? lol

• joshshafe

To everyone who thought WCS was a good play when Boogie was out, what made you think that? I’m curious because his production is actually worse without Boogie.

• DirkDigglerz

Yehey Finally Yahoo have single entry tourneys!

• FargoBison

@DirkDigglerz said...

Yehey Finally Yahoo has single entry tourneys!

Loved seeing the single entries there, tired of playing the same $1 and $5 GPPs.

• DirkDigglerz

@FargoBison said...

Loved seeing the single entries there, tired of playing the same $1 and $5 GPPs.

Me too I’m excited lol wish they have 3$ GPP’s too

• WAREgl

Got two bucks of my buy in back. On to tomorrow!

• Bastardicus

Lowry scores 4 more points and I win my 50/50. 19….REALLY!

• marino4ever

Weird night. Crash and burned in FD. Killed it in yahoo (well, kinda).

Scored my highest yahoo total ever, 327.4. But only managed 31st, and yet my best finish ever is 7th. Even my 10th place yesterday only had 311.3. Had a few other 300 point LU tonight too. Owell. I guess that’s what happens when chalk goes off. High scores abound.

My only regrets tonight… George Hill and Aaron Gordon.

I had George hill in 4/10 LU. I decided to remove him from all 4. I just didn’t like how they looked w/him in there. Payed up for Rondo and Lowry. Huge mistake. Owell. More often than not, that would be the right call. Just not tonight

I’ve been on the AG bandwagon for awhile now. I’ve rostered him since the new year, at least in one LU (if not multiple). Results have been great. After his 40 min yesterday, I decided no Gordon today. He’s playing the Spurs and I hated the matchup and was concerned about his min. being low. Nope, great value, and a missed opportunity.

Should have made a little room for both guys,

• priceisrite

I’m also here to bitch about Lowry… Geez busted my 50/50s. I needed like 5 more points. . Geez

• Mod518

Rode the Lowry train wreck last night. Pretty remarkable I could hit the floor for Curry then Lowry on consecutive nights. Frustrated but I know I will keep playing cause I like analyzing the NBA. Kudos to the pros doing playing dfs to pay the bills.

• rebkell

@joshshafe said...

To everyone who thought WCS was a good play when Boogie was out, what made you think that? I’m curious because his production is actually worse without Boogie.

Mainly because WCS has started getting more playing time and seems(such a subjective term) to me to be more involved as a main player, he’s just been on a roll. I’m a big fan of his athleticism, figured Rondo would find him, Rondo was another disappointment, he did end up half decent, but not as I expected.

Looking back I should have been all over Monroe and Rudy Gay.

• Agent47

Damn…I had a late And One lineup on DK that finished with 292, and that was with Middleton and Lowry both shitting the bed in great matchups. If they would’ve been at or near their projections, I would have had a top 10 finish for sure. While I definitely believe that DFS is largely a game of skill, their performances last night are great examples of where the luck aspect of DFS comes into play. There was literally nothing to suggest that those 2 guys would struggle to reach 3x in such great matchups. Oh well. I still managed a profit on the night thanks to my $1 turbo lineup finishing 44th for $10.

• Jakehoit

You were right!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).