7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( -5.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 5.5 ) —- T: 202.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 7 ) at Atlanta ( -7 ) —- T: 200
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 9.5 ) at Okla City ( -9.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 1 ) at New Orleans ( -1 ) —- T: 201
    8:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 16.5 ) at San Antonio ( -16.5 ) —- T: 202.5
    9:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) —- T: 193.5
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -5.5 ) at Denver ( 5.5 ) —- T: 207
    10:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• NY2Philly

@infulfx said...

I’m done with PG13. Never again I’m rostering him. It seems every time I play him, he does not hit value and my LU suffers.

Agreed – He may get 35 – 40 but not worth the risk ….. He’s been killing my LU.

• rebkell

@Ringthebell26 said...

I apologize I thought he had finished because I had him in my lineup that day left to locker room with 14 points and ended up with 39 so I assumed he finished I apologize did not know he re- hurt himself

No problem. I wish there was a play-by-play that actually described things going on. An annotated play-by-play is what we need, or a transcript of the broadcast.

• gillionick

@Storm said...

having a lot of problems with the DraftKings site on Firefox lately?

Nah I don’t live in 2009

• gillionick

@Storm said...

of problems with the DraftKings site on Firefox lately?

Nah I don’t live in 2009

• thedkexperience

@infulfx said...

I’m done with PG13. Never again I’m rostering him. It seems every time I play him, he does not hit value and my LU suffers.

Give PG13 the same treatment I give Anthony Davis.

Davis is a figment of my subconscious who does not actually exist and no amount of Davis news effects how I view Ryan Anderson on any night.

• Fbnkspdx

@viciousphilpy said...

So I have come up with the new idea that the Magic are getting blown out and I’m going for Boban. Fading Turner because his price is too high. Going for Ellington. Getting a ton of high priced guys in good match ups.

Love Boban! He’s been a great value play for me many times and tonight looks to be a big one. Can’t believe he’s not played more.

• twill413

Delete

• twill413

@thedkexperience said...

Beating my dead horse … 5x is the new 4x. 6x is the new 5x. If you’re gunning for 300 on FD in the current environment you’re going to fail. Aim for 360 and hope for the best. If you get a random night where 280 is the cash line, congrats! You just got lucky.

^Ain’t that the truth. It’s my first season in NBA and it seems like recently there have been more 300+ nights than not for a cash line on a 50/50 or double up. Maybe it is due to pricing, and a more restrictive salary algorithm might lead to some increased variance and lowered cash lines.

Of course there is the foil hat theory to this that current pricing models allow the whales to increase their profit margin by covering almost all of the variance on a given night. Of course, Ockham’s razor would suggest that I am just not good enough at this.

• TommyWantWingy33

@Tsims2015 said...

Super Mario Hez?

Mario Hezjonia mainly cut it off at Hez because I’m unsure how to spell his last name. Magic rookie(or 2nd year guy?) Believe he plays guard or SF

• Whacko

Trying to put Glassman into a LU, I just can’t bring myself to doing it…. in fact I am fading that game entirely, atleast then I can not be tempted to use him in a GPP on DK.

His ownership will be low, and he has the potential to go Ham, however against Memphis I am hesitant …in fact very hesitant. And right now as I type this….I feel somewhat ready to pull the trigger…damn it someone talk me outta using Brow..

• coach232

• Blogger of the Month

@djoseph1989 said...

Aaron Gordon looked great yesterday anybody rolling with him against the Spurs??

at his price gotta roll him out

• noddy

All these games tonight and all I see is Turner and Hill. Smh

• Ibleedblue1

I just printed out my Fanduel history for the past 3 weeks. It is in excel format. Anyone know how to make it where I can see the scores for each contest listed from highest to lowest. Excel newb here.

• bmann

If Boogie is out then Cauley-Stein becomes a very good play. Like him regardless if the Bucks aren’t likely to go small. As for him not being able to stay on the court b/c of his D, that is in fact exactly what happened vs the Pelicans. Also If I remember correctly the substitutions in the Kings last game vs. MEM suggest that Karl doesn’t like him in similar matchups.

• Whacko

@Ibleedblue1 said...

I just printed out my Fanduel history for the past 3 weeks. It is in excel format. Anyone know how to make it where I can see the scores for each contest listed from highest to lowest. Excel newb here.

pivot table

• dominicanpapi

Belinelli is a sneaky play if McLemore is ruled out. Last I checked, Belinelli was probable, McLemore was questionable.

• thedkexperience

@twill413 said...

^Ain’t that the truth. It’s my first season in NBA and it seems like recently there have been more 300+ nights than not for a cash line on a 50/50 or double up. Maybe it is due to pricing, and a more restrictive salary algorithm might lead to some increased variance and lowered cash lines.

Of course there is the foil hat theory to this that current pricing models allow the whales to increase their profit margin by covering almost all of the variance on a given night. Of course, Ockham’s razor would suggest that I am just not good enough at this.

I think there are 2 things at play here.

1) Fan Duel really does need to raise their prices across the board if 300 is to continue to be the standard.
    2) The rising popularity of DFS from those NFL adds probably brought a bunch of guys like me in. I’m 34, been playing fantasy sports since I was 16. Let’s say DFS has been culturally relevant to the masses for 4 years give or take. 4 years ago ignored it as a passing fad. 3 years ago I did the “Since I know fantasy inside and out I’ll clean up with no research” thing and lit $100 on fire. I quit because OMG DFS cheats! 2 years ago, I cashed back in and did some research which basically amounted to seeing what baseball games would be rained out and lit another $100 on fire.

Now this past year I actually decided to RESEARCH DFS. Since week 1 of the NFL I’ve read 5 books, signed up for Rotogrinders, listened to podcasts, made spreadsheets and … still lost $200 on football … but … my scores improved about 30 points a week. Which lead me to basketball. Other than 1 LU I entered on a whim a few years ago I never played DFS basketball. On Halloween I got my first 300. Now, after playing and researching every day I expect to get 300 every day. My all time high has been set 4 times in the last 2 weeks, highlited by a 373 on Wednesday.

I guess what I’m saying is now that a few years have passed its allowed for more otherwise good standard players to catch up and raised the bar across the landscape. Just a hypothesis, and I actually hope I’m wrong.

• mchin1027

Anyone know why Jrue played 23 mins in a close game vs Brooklyn and Dejean-Jones played 35?

• Cody_Schenck

Felton or Ellington?

• CantCatchABreak99

RotoGrinders NBANews twitter account says that Beal will be on a 28-minute restriction tonight vs. OKC.

• Ringthebell26

@rebkell said...

No problem. I wish there was a play-by-play that actually described things going on. An annotated play-by-play is what we need, or a transcript of the broadcast.

Totally agree

• Ibleedblue1

@Whacko said...

pivot table

Helped me none but thanks anyways.

• CantCatchABreak99

@Ibleedblue1 said...

Helped me none but thanks anyways.

Highlight the column by clicking on the column header. Go to the Home tab and then select the Sort & Filter command at the top, usually on the far right. You can choose highest to lowest or the reverse.

• AdrianxBeatason

@Capone1233 said...

Want to play MCW tonight, but just don’t trust Kidd. He has a great matchup tonight.

more like dont trust Kidd… hes back prepare for some wacky rotations.

• frugal

@mchin1027 said...

Anyone know why Jrue played 23 mins in a close game vs Brooklyn and Dejean-Jones played 35?

Don’t they play different positions? I think Dejean-Jones is more exclusively a SG who is picking up minutes due to Gorden being out, bumped by Tyreke out as well. Jrue and Cole splitting PG minutes.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).