7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 6 ) at Detroit ( -6 ) —- T: 213
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 202
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -4 ) at Phoenix ( 4 ) —- T: 220.5
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 8 ) at Utah ( -8 ) —- T: 198.5
    9:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 3.5 ) at Okla City ( -3.5 ) —- T: 207
    10:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 14 ) at Golden State ( -14 ) —- T: 223

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Sizmik

The point of fading a guy like Jennings or Yogi is because if they blow, you just passed 40% of the field. That’s what it’s about. If you play multiple lineups you should have some exposure though, but when people lock him in for 100 percent it’s a risk that’s not worth taking….especially tonight

• zpa1989

@draped said...

EDIT: I just checked and his B2B numbers are UGLY when he played 30+ mins the front end….

think steven adams is a decent pivot off j val for a similar price?

• draped

@zpa1989 said...

think steven adams is a decent pivot off j val for a similar price?

I would probably try to pay up for gobert, brolo, turner, Drummond, gasol on DK. or pay down for okafor or a knicks guy?

• gravitymaze

@dandub9 said...

That function already exists. In settings you can choose your sport. I only get NBA updates at the moment.

Thanks was pretty sure there was a way to do it but just didn’t have the time at the moment. My suggestion was only made to help streamline the app but I know there is another forum for that. The mod brought it up though.

• mbunner23

If Kristaps plays, does that help or hurt Jennings?

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@Sizmik said...

The point of fading a guy like Jennings or Yogi is because if they blow, you just passed 40% of the field. That’s what it’s about. If you play multiple lineups you should have some exposure though, but when people lock him in for 100 percent it’s a risk that’s not worth taking….especially tonight

Yogi is only 4K and has a very tasty match up and will be a lock for 30+ mins all he needs is 24 points for 6x, that’s less than a point per min. Jennings may be worth a fade but even that’s pushing it. I can see pushing exposure down to say 10% and hoping that for the worst but still being hedged if they put up the best possible outcome.

• kmdilsaver

Porz officially at GTD wonder if news will break before lock since its at 730

• LaranzoW

Yogi/vucevic?? Or Jennings/jval gpp

• miggs6876

I’m stacking LeBron Irving and fry. No brainer to me

• frugal

Just realized I have no exposure to games after 9 PM EST. Makes me a little nervous.

• jgootz421

@frugal said...

Just realized I have no exposure to games after 9 PM EST. Makes me a little nervous.

I hate when that happens, feel like I NEVER see anyone win a big gpp without having at least 1 player in the last game for whatever reason.

• cubbysden

Oladipo/Faried or Matthews/D.Green?

• miggs6876

Crazy slate. Can make case to punt pg and sg and c. Get studies with great punt value too

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@jgootz421 said...

I hate when that happens, feel like I NEVER see anyone win a big gpp without having at least 1 player in the last game for whatever reason.

It’s all in our head bro.

• NarrowJ

Frye starting because of Minnesota’s height/size. Frye is the only player on Cleveland’s roster right now that is taller than 6’9”. You guys see him playing 30+ minutes with that being the case?

• Chewy00

Thoughts on Frye or Okafor for Utility play.

• jgootz421

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

It’s all in our head bro.

Hah you’re probably right, but in the 2+ months that I have been playing seriously I actually can’t recall ever seeing a score sit at the top with 0 pmr for an entire game and hold.

• gravitymaze

Has anyone ever noticed that Utah is like the best defensive team in the league? Whenever you go player vs defense in any position they rank like the best. No one ever talks about them. Odd.

• mnsugrinder

Anyone on stacking PGs tonight. All in good spots while Studs could be putting up 30-45 in SF PF. I’m building around Conley, Irving, Lebron and Illy. thoughts?

• Gheag2014

@jgootz421 said...

Hah you’re probably right, but in the 2+ months that I have been playing seriously I actually can’t recall ever seeing a score sit at the top with 0 pmr for an entire game and hold.

It’s been understood for years that’s why no one mentions it

• gravitymaze

Just did some more reading on the Jazz “ On the court, the Jazz have the third-best record in the NBA over the last 30 years, having won eight division titles and two Western Conference championships along with 14 seasons of 50-plus wins” Man that is a good organization.

• mbunner23

Conley/Patterson or Jennings/Powell for cash. Other than that I love my roster tonight.

• Supersharpie

@miggs6876 said...

I’m stacking LeBron Irving and fry. No brainer to me

Playing Lebron when he has only hit value in 2 of 12 and hasn’t hit 6x a single time this season at his current 11k FD price is more of a head scratcher than a no brainer.

• apollo34

Ugh..this slate has a couple b2b’s that are toying with my lu’s. Toronto and the Pels, Val would be good, but i saw his undesirable b2b stats, and would love to fit Holliday in there too. 7700 is too high for me tho given the ot game

• gravitymaze

@mnsugrinder said...

Anyone on stacking PGs tonight. All in good spots while Studs could be putting up 30-45 in SF PF. I’m building around Conley, Irving, Lebron and Illy. thoughts?

Point guards scoring high are like a dime a dozen now. Pf and C positions are the hardest to chose from

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.