7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 6 ) at Detroit ( -6 ) —- T: 213
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 202
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -4 ) at Phoenix ( 4 ) —- T: 220.5
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 8 ) at Utah ( -8 ) —- T: 198.5
    9:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 3.5 ) at Okla City ( -3.5 ) —- T: 207
    10:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 14 ) at Golden State ( -14 ) —- T: 223

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• draggin49

Ffs quit fouling jval you fuckin scrub

• Mr_tjRoto

Its crazy to think of this as more than a hobby of sending money to the elite DFS players.
    There are 70% losers 30% winners, and 80% of the 70 are making pocket change. The “advice” we get from Rotogrinders just pits us all against each other.
    Best to invest in the stock market

• chronoxiong

Yogi the Bear killing me. I need Wiggins to salvage to 30 fdp or something as well. And the Hawks are getting blown out by the Heat. Just great.

• LaranzoW

• Mr_tjRoto

Valfukincunis is off the court once again 3 minutes into the 3rd qtr

• sloanxx

How about that Yogi Ferrell pick. Figure I’d pick him when he decides to suck ass. Dude was a straight up trap pick. two good games previous tonight super cheap in a decent spot and he reminds us why we had no fucking clue who he was before three days ago.

• hardrocker61

wtf happened to teague? he had 18 at the half now he has 20, fuckin pathetic.

• zpa1989

damn. thanks for warning me about j val whoever that was. my own fault for still using him. not excuse there. have no one to blame but myself lol. j val easy fade on a b2b after playing heavy minutes. will take note for that next time. with or without derozan

• Gheag2014

melo my fellow wants me to get this first place!!

• hardrocker61

I know I shoulda played Yogi Berra instead of this Ferrell guy

• MrPerfekt7

My burner line up is doing way better than my main core LU smh

• DailyLoser

@mtjroto79 said...

Its crazy to think of this as more than a hobby of sending money to the elite DFS players.
    There are 70% losers 30% winners, and 80% of the 70 are making pocket change. The “advice” we get from Rotogrinders just pits us all against each other.
    Best to invest in the stock market

Honestly if you aren’t enjoying it then you need to try something else. Not just you, just saying in general. Not trying to be a dick either, I’m just saying I only play this because I enjoy it. It makes the games more interesting, it is an interesting way to potentially gain some money, and I’m a huge sports nut so DFS is amazing. But I still only play in moderation. Like 2 or 3 $1 or .25 cent lineups a night. But I do feel like some people get too into it and when you start losing money and you aren’t having fun…and you still can’t stop. That is when it is reality check time.

• jayzee666

Man, another hot player with a great matchup (Drummond) cooled down by yours truly. Well at least I only have DK FPPs to play with.

• jaymaj

turner and teague great matchups, combined 11 shot attempts midway thru 4th quarter. gotta be kidding me

• lloydjv1

@Gheag2014 said...

melo my fellow wants me to get this first place!!

Is he finally doing something?

• roach62

well i guess this is another night for duds to be all around lol

i can handle a dud from cheap guys..only need 35 or so from both Yogi and Whitehead for 5x value..so im sure i can get that..

and Lebron gonna hit value…WesMat gonna crush value it seems…

just need Conley and Gasol lol

• Beckhams3Fingers

@DailyLoser said...

Honestly if you aren’t enjoying it then you need to try something else. Not just you, just saying in general. Not trying to be a dick either, I’m just saying I only play this because I enjoy it. It makes the games more interesting, it is an interesting way to potentially gain some money, and I’m a huge sports nut so DFS is amazing. But I still only play in moderation. Like 2 or 3 $1 or .25 cent lineups a night. But I do feel like some people get too into it and when you start losing money and you aren’t having fun…and you still can’t stop. That is when it is reality check time.

• LaranzoW

Can someone call Reggie Jackson

• lloydjv1

I am going the wrong way again. It figures.

• Therec

I thought Drummond was a rebounding god?

• DailyLoser

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

lol….love the avatar though

• draggin49

Wolves ded

• choppadown

Since it seems like most of my Main lineups are dead or dying…onward to the late slate!!

• DirkDigglerz

Is Paul George even alive

• Beckhams3Fingers

@DailyLoser said...

lol….love the avatar though

Trust me, no matter how much guys complain in here, no one is quitting. If you’re in here during the main slate, you’re a junkie lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).