• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -3.5 ) at Washington ( 3.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• dmbtrip2004

@elving188 said...

Anyone playing the FD single game one for OKC/DEN?

I feel like Westy is unplayable..leaves you with scraps

Yeah I am, but you have to use him in the MVP place right?

• TrustinthePlan

@DontTrustTheProcess said...

Anyone like Brogdon Tongiht?

I have some Brogdon in my lineups. Liking the matchup he has. I can’t seem to find one really good game that ABC has had against MIN in the last 4 matchups. He has had decent games, but no monsters. So, I pivoted from him to Brogdon since Bledsoe is out.

• bods72

RG Overall Ranking

What’s up with Chalmers today? Missed the news.

• Ezekielx

It will be extremely important be contrarian on the single game for the 1.5x…..if you fade WB, pray he tanks….or you don’t split a million ways anyway..

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@dmbtrip2004 said...

Yeah I am, but you have to use him in the MVP place right?

I felt like that at first but the more i toyed with it, i don’t feel comfortable with the way my LU looks with him in there, i mean 20k jeez. You’d literally have to use two guys Chandler or below lol

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@bods72 said...

he’s out

• DontTrustTheProcess

@TrustinthePlan said...

I have some Brogdon in my lineups. Liking the matchup he has. I can’t seem to find one really good game that ABC has had against MIN in the last 4 matchups. He has had decent games, but no monsters. So, I pivoted from him to Brogdon since Bledsoe is out.

I was seeing the same thing too. I wanted to roster Giannis but his #‘s aren’t great. But he has been on fire. Hard not to throw him in

• squidkill

Still recovering from the Wes Matthews 2-41 shooting performance- Cost me some good caaash

• BellRoto

@bods72 said...

You’d get a quicker and more accurate response by a) Googling this or b) Twitter searching “Chalmers”

• dmbtrip2004

@elving188 said...

I felt like that at first but the more i toyed with it, i don’t feel comfortable with the way my LU looks with him in there, i mean 20k jeez. You’d literally have to use two guys Chandler or below lol

Yeah, but can you fade him at x1.5?

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Ezekielx said...

It will be extremely important be contrarian on the single game for the 1.5x…..if you fade WB, pray he tanks….or you don’t split a million ways anyway..

You see I’m also taking into account RWB turns the ball over at least like 5 times per game usually. If Jokic has a really good game he can produce as many as Westbrook as long as he doesn’t TO the ball as much either and gets a few blocks as well

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@dmbtrip2004 said...

Yeah, but can you fade him at x1.5?

Gonna test it. lol. I was just gonna do 1 LU in it but I’ll do two, 1 with and 1 without, problem solved

• dmbtrip2004

@elving188 said...

You see I’m also taking into account RWB turns the ball over at least like 5 times per game usually. If Jokic has a really good game he can produce as many as Westbrook as long as he doesn’t TO the ball as much either and gets a few blocks as well

you have to ask..whats more likely? RWB getting 90 (60 × 1.5) around his normal input or Joker going off and getting 60+ (which he has only done once in the last 2 months)?

• TrustinthePlan

@DontTrustTheProcess said...

I was seeing the same thing too. I wanted to roster Giannis but his #‘s aren’t great. But he has been on fire. Hard not to throw him in

Yeah I think I will have one lineup with him(ABC) in just in case. Actually found a lineup on DK with him/Westy/blake that I like. Has 2 dart throws in it that have been seeing minutes lately.

• squidkill

@BellRoto said...

You’d get a quicker and more accurate response by a) Googling this or b) Twitter searching “Chalmers”

well then, what are we all doing here pal?

• miggs6876

@elving188 said...

I trust Hardens ownership will be ridiculous..especially if CP3 is out again. I’ll take my changes on RWB not having another mediocre game at lower ownership (operative word being lower)

Sometimes you have to eat the chalk. I faded Rosier yesterday and he was 42% owned.

• Brenmike922

@TrustinthePlan said...

ABC actually is only averaging a little over 33 FD points in last 8 games vs. MINN

• squidkill

gonna need 300 points for my 8 remaining guys—- wish me luck fellas

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@miggs6876 said...

Sometimes you have to eat the chalk. I faded Rosier yesterday and he was 42% owned.

Yeah sometimes. But in this case there are players in the same price range who are just as likely to put up the same production. There was no one in Roziers price range yesterday who was in the same situation but I get what you’re saying as I usually do eat that kind of chalk lol

• squidkill

@Brenmike922 said...

ABC actually is only averaging a little over 33 FD points in last 8 games vs. MINN

Brogdon is straight trash- You are picking from Middleton or Giannis (whoever is not getting the Butler treatment)

• squidkill

@elving188 said...

Yeah sometimes. But in this case there are players in the same price range who are just as likely to put up the same production. There was no one in Roziers price range yesterday who was in the same situation but I get what you’re saying as I usually do eat that kind of chalk lol

64% in the $12 single entry

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@dmbtrip2004 said...

you have to ask..whats more likely? RWB getting 90 (60 × 1.5) around his normal input or Joker going off and getting 60+ (which he has only done once in the last 2 months)?

Yeah I feel you. It doesn’t feel good to fade him I agree lol

But yeah I’ll just do one with and one without.

I was just feeling that there are only a few ways you can really build a decent LU with RWB in there that it won’t be unique enough to get the win or at least without a tie.

I think I’ll put George in the MVP spot in my non westy LU or Jokic either way I’ll have Joker & George in my LU without Westbrook

But sometimes it’s just a matter of not getting cute haha and just playing the stud

• TrustinthePlan

@Brenmike922 said...

Yeah, looking over history of the matchups, looks like Wiggins and Towns really have feasted on MIL. Now with Butler in the picture, could be butler and towns feasting.

• 7klub06

Detriot Stack Anyone

• Nevs32

Any love for lyles against melos soft g?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.