• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 4.5 ) at Charlotte ( -4.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 11.5 ) at Utah ( -11.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( 5 ) at Denver ( -5 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• BerkeleyBoss

Mack Attack!

• scott33

Mack daddy!

• JSteele

Rabb is pretty good offensively got some good pump fakes

• JSteele

Allen 40% owned, Dotson 18%

• damionismyname

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

• Ace15

Im done with kemba most passsive dude ever goooddddd im so tilted

• thevogaman

Joker/RWB or Beard/Gobert for cash?

• JSteele

@thevogaman said...

Joker/RWB

• sports667

@thevogaman said...

first one 4 cash

• rocketman828

So is Green for the Grizzlies hurt? some previous post said he had a issue with his wrist I have not seen any alerts on his status yet.

• JSteele

@rocketman828 said...

So is Green for the Grizzlies hurt? some previous post said he had a issue with his wrist I have not seen any alerts on his status yet.

He’s not hurt. He just got hit on the wrist on a play and ran down the court holding his wrist. It didn’t look too serious though, he played through it for a little bit then Rabb came in

• rocketman828

Not that it matters now he was the only Grizzley I had no Mack for me no cash for me the way its looking.

• captainwacky

@JSteele said...

He’s not hurt. He just got hit on the wrist on a play and ran down the court holding his wrist. It didn’t look too serious though, he played through it for a little bit then Rabb came in

He’s also hurt, though. He’s had knee issues for the better part of a week, just came back and only played 6 minutes from them, and looked terrible.

• JSteele

@captainwacky said...

He’s also hurt, though. He’s had knee issues for the better part of a week, just came back and only played 6 minutes from them, and looked terrible.

Yea he doesn’t look too good. I was surprised he was even starting. I’m happy about his 30% ownership though.

• captainwacky

@JSteele said...

Yea he doesn’t look too good. I was surprised he was even starting. I’m happy about his 30% ownership though.

likewise— I have 0 of him on DK, 10 percent on FD and was considering not doing that (but every lineup with him I just ran Rabb as the double punt).

• scott33

Pretty surprised Gasol is as high as 65% in Yahoo cash games (100 man). Not doubting he was a good play with his price & matchup, but thought he’d be much lower owned with Jokic/Rudy & to some extent Manimal on the slate.

• pjbyrne707

lol classic jamychal green bust night, dude has to be the biggest turd in the league.

• scott33

@JSteele said...

He’s 45% in Yahoo cash, seems half the field stacked the Grizz starters. I couldn’t do it with his knee issues

• JSteele

Knicks fans cheering for Kyrie lol

• mbunner23

Is green out?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

How big of a fish am I for having 55% Allen and only 26% Mack? My brain just scrambles the last half hour before lock every night. All the time.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

How big of a fish am I for having 55% Allen and only 26% Mack? My brain just scrambles the last half hour before lock every night. All the time.

Meh… I’m at 40 percent(ish) on both, and thought that was high for both. 40 and 44 technically.

• JSteele

@Pandamonious said...

Kadeem Allen is doing fine though. I wouldn’t worry about it.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

Meh… I’m at 40 percent(ish) on both, and thought that was high for both. 40 and 44 technically.

Yeah, I don’t regret the Allen, yet. It’s more so having that big of a difference between each. They’re essentially the same play, while Mack has the better match up, yet I went way heavier on Allen. Should have just split them down the middle, while realizing if I was willing to go 50% Allen, why wouldn’t I be willing to go just as heavy on Mack? After lock it all becomes clear.

• keephustlincuz

@Pandamonious said...

You should be ok.

I am gonna be kind of mad if that bos/nyk game stays close. I had a bunch of horford and took him out because of the blow out.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).