• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 4.5 ) at Charlotte ( -4.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 11.5 ) at Utah ( -11.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( 5 ) at Denver ( -5 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superjon

@jfitzgan said...

Duel didn’t adjust Knicks prices. In fact they are lower than before. Trier $4k. Knox $5k. Hez $4.4k. Vonleh under $6k for first time in awhile. Their only pg is minimum. Crazy value.

FD lowered their prices because they’ve been really bad lately.

• emnj69

cant really do anything until we know if paul is playing or not-if he plays you can fade harden if he does not play you have to play harden and then either pair with rivers or gordon

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #73

RG Tiered Ranking

@emnj69 said...

cant really do anything until we know if paul is playing or not-if he plays you can fade harden if he does not play you have to play harden and then either pair with rivers or gordon

Why would I have to play Harden?

• Benf15harp

@Epignosis said...

Lmao

• dominicanpapi

It’s unfortunate all the value is at shooting guard on FD the night Harden is on the slate, potentially w/out Chris Paul.

• lwilly

No chance the new guys play in NY tonight, right?

• Jkemdy

I think I like Gasol as a cheaper pivot to Joker and Gobert , he destroyed Charlotte a few games ago

• emnj69

@Epignosis said...

u dont have to if u dont want to win money
    if paul is out harden will go for 75-90 points -there is value to be found on the slate
    I am sure some will say ownership will be high and fade harden hoping he busts(he rarely does when he is the entire offense)

• shades

Beasley looks like a good cheap option with Murray out.

• Petergunz82

@Ace15 said...

Hard not to lock in Gobert/Jokic. Knox/Trier one of them should crush. Love Milsap again tonight. Still tooo cheapp. Can almost book him for 8X Tbh…

He’s gone 8x once recently and that was when Jokic was suspended.

• Ace15

CP3 out = Lock in Harden typically….but it’s Denver. 5X harden gets you to 64.5…I think Jokic can get theere at a 2K discount tbh…Denver is good enough to blow HOU out of the water where Harden won’t even make value. Merits to fading him tonight as they are on the road..where Harden hasn’t been great (great at that price tag). I’ll prob be underweight on Harden and have more Jokic, but I’m not fading completely bc its Harden..

• BBROCK

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #6

RG Tiered Ranking

Conley questionable, also news that there have been talks with Utah involving a trade with him and Rubio.

• ryanbush22

Anyone looking at Irving at $10,500 on FD? Priced up, Coming off injury and blowout risk..

• Kmasonbx

@BBROCK said...

Conley questionable, also news that there have been talks with Utah involving a trade with him and Rubio.

He’s been questionable in about 95% of their games this season, lol.

• antzilla810

Squeezed in Westbeast, PG13, and Jokic. Lets see how this works out.

• Benf15harp

Who’s on that Manimal Revenge?
    😬

• frugal

@lwilly said...

No chance the new guys play in NY tonight, right?

Smith Jr might play, probably still too soon. I don’t know if Wes or Jordan will ever play a game as a Knick.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Benf15harp said...

😬

He’s a little pricey for my tastes. He’s probably mad and vengeful though. They do call him the Manimal.

I kind of like Whiteside.

• captainwacky

@Benf15harp said...

😬

I don’t know if he can play harder, but he can definitely play revengier.

• JSteele

@frugal said...

Smith Jr might play, probably still too soon. I don’t know if Wes or Jordan will ever play a game as a Knick.

None of them will play via FantasyLabs

• frugal

@JSteele said...

None of them will play via FantasyLabs

Yep, just saw this:

https://twitter.com/MikeVorkunov/status/1091365593767391233

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

He’s a little pricey for my tastes. He’s probably mad and vengeful though. They do call him the Manimal.

His price is at the point where it’s an OK gamble, but he’s historical been mediocre against Adams, which makes sense. A lot of this is pre-Bam in extended minutes, too, so I’m not going to have too much. But 40 is realistic if he extends past 28 minutes. Or, he’s Hassan Whitside, so he’ll get 60 in a half or something.

• Benf15harp

@Pandamonious said...

You’d really need a game similar to the rockets/warriors ot game where beard/Capela went for 150fp+ To make the beard/manimal pairing a winning combo.

• JSteele

Might as well be the night Kadeem Allen gets all the run he can handle at the point is against his old team.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

His price is at the point where it’s an OK gamble, but he’s historical been mediocre against Adams, which makes sense. A lot of this is pre-Bam in extended minutes, too, so I’m not going to have too much. But 40 is realistic if he extends past 28 minutes. Or, he’s Hassan Whitside, so he’ll get 60 in a half or something.

Yeah, the history is nothing significant. My thought is just Miami is at home, they may prefer his size against Adams, which could lead to one of those 28-32 minute games, as opposed to one of his 20-24 minutes. Plus overall, DVP wise, OKC has been shaky against Centers at best.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).