• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 4.5 ) at Charlotte ( -4.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 11.5 ) at Utah ( -11.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( 5 ) at Denver ( -5 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic ā€“ NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Gobert with 2 fouls.

• jjpk

If Utah would let Favors touch the ball that would be great.

• TNYooper

In my GPP, Kadeem Allen had 34% ownership at $3300. Damyean Dotson had 14% ownership at $3700.

…Why such drastic differences in ownership? Was it because Allen was a PG who’d have more ball-handling duties? Dotson also started and is obviously more established. If anything, thought it’d be the other way around.

• Benf15harp

@TNYooper said...

In my GPP, Kadeem Allen had 34% ownership at $3300. Damyean Dotson had 14% ownership at $3700.

…Why such drastic differences in ownership? Was it because Allen was a PG who’d have more ball-handling duties? Dotson also started and is obviously more established. If anything, thought it’d be the other way around.

Revenge factor adds 20% ownership šŸ˜¬

• Wrx_guy

Memphis said is a joke of a team. Please come to Seattle.

• P0key

about 120 out of 1st with Rubio Harden Faried Jokic… Need Miami to continue to get blown out

• Danielv22

Mudiay out and Burke gone left a lot of assists out if the lu. There wasn’t really anyone on the lineup w proven numbers but kadeem Allen fit the bill most.

• emnj69

wow memphis does not even deserve to be a NBA team with what they did tonight-Gasol please

• damionismyname

@emnj69 said...

wow memphis does not even deserve to be a NBA team with what they did tonight-Gasol please

the tanked on purpose, game was close, starters came back in way late so that they could tank. going to happen often for the rest of the year.

• scott33

Morris & Beasley starting. Should I roll Monte or Malik? Only got 1 guard spot..

• emnj69

@DC2380 said...

Shouldve just played rwb and Paul and filled in with value

I did it and it wont help I played allen over mack…. at the other pg

• P0key

@emnj69 said...

He’s on trading block i guess.. i would be more worried about him having serious injury over actually showcasing him.. He’s a vet..teams know what they’re getting

• emnj69

@damionismyname said...

the tanked on purpose, game was close, starters came is way late so that they could tank. going to happen often for the rest of the year.

I would never play gasol again what a joke -he put up near 70 vs the same team and now they have NO CENTER and he busts-so mad I put him in last minute as flex on dk to pair with the joker

• feekdogg

@sasmallen said...

Don’t understand the deal with Gasol’s minutes tonight. He’s going to wind up playing, at most, 26 minutes on a night when they are shorthanded and foul trouble isn’t the reason…

I’m pulling for John-Blair Bickerstaff since he’s a former Gopher and former Wolves assistant, but that young man’s got some explaining to do.

• emnj69

then on fd I played green and he got me there grrrrrrrrr

• wg2403

RG Overall Ranking

late nght hammer baby

• Beckhams3Fingers

@Pandamonious said...

Gobert with 2 fouls.

lmao that gif!!!

• BerkeleyBoss

Nice start for the Jazz stacks (have 0 Gobert). Had 50/50 Gasol/Jokic on FD, so Iā€™m gonna need a big Jokic game.

• Beckhams3Fingers

Bruno Caboclo couldn’t even muster up a 6x. What a skid mark.

• chronoxiong

@damionismyname said...

the tanked on purpose, game was close, starters came back in way late so that they could tank. going to happen often for the rest of the year.

This. This was the reason why I faded the whole Grizzlies team on Yahoo. Wished I had Mack but I felt like they are probably trying to tank so I couldn’t trust Gasol, Jamaychal, and whoever else on their roster to play a lot of mins. Looking at the box score, Carter, Mack and Holiday played the most mins. Lol. Unbelievable.

• byo34

Gordon or Tucker for showdown?

• Se7entyTimes7

Did jeremy lin get injured? 3 minutes

• DC2380

Note to self. When okc is playing, just play rwb and pg and go from there

• ghostfacekicker

@Pandamonious said...

Gobert with 2 fouls.

Hilarious!

• Mr_tjRoto

So when “they” say not to pay up at small forward do they really
    means
    to say that, or do they
    means to ignore logic
    Not sure if I means to follow they anymore.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).