• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 4.5 ) at Charlotte ( -4.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 11.5 ) at Utah ( -11.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( 5 ) at Denver ( -5 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• scott33

Love how Harden leaves Beasley wide open for a 3 but yells at Faried like it was his fault. What a dick move lol

• Se7entyTimes7

866 is feeling sick less times than you have good insight. Unless the games half over then your wisdom was known but you failed to act on it. Cool

• mtdurham

@BBWC_10 said...

unfortunately you will get swallowed up by all the Jokic LU’s

ah im just seeing jokic’s numbers…. i doubt most of the jokic lineups have gobert or whiteside in them and if they do it makes it tough to afford paul george though…

but yeah trier murdered me tonight…. i was heading to dinner tonight with the pear cats so the voume is a little lower than normal but i think overall that saved me money because i only switched 2 lineups to Jamychael green on my phone while driving …. doubt i woulda gone wholesale swap, but i woulda thrown him in at least 30-40% probably

sucks i could get to jokic easy tonight and wasnt sure if i should based on waht he did last game vs Houston… dont have much of him…

i stacked hou/Den in the night turbo but somehow my only hawk is alex len … yuck

• SkateFiend

Harden might be an otherworldly scorer, but his defense stinks.

• mtdurham

@Se7entyTimes7 said...

866 is feeling sick less times than you have good insight. Unless the games half over then your wisdom was known but you failed to act on it. Cool

who are you again?

• Se7entyTimes7

@mtdurham said...

who are you again?

Just someone that reads your posts

• Se7entyTimes7

Pay the troll toll

• damionismyname

@Se7entyTimes7 said...

Pay the troll toll

• mtdurham

Beasley was the one i hate i missed on tonight. Thought about him but thought Trier was the superior play and i was committed to using rubio in most lineups…

dotson i didnt really think had the same upside as trier…played a little of him but for the most part i was pretty set at SF between George and Holiday who i was pretty surprised to see bust.

• Se7entyTimes7

@mtdurham said...

Beasley was the one i hate i missed on tonight. Thought about him but thought Trier was the superior play and i was committed to using rubio in most lineups…

dotson i didnt really think had the same upside as trier…played a little of him but for the most part i was pretty set at SF between George and Holiday who i was pretty surprised to see bust.

You literally just did what everyone hates.

• yisman

Gordon to the locker room

• scott33

@Se7entyTimes7 said...

Pay the troll toll

What a great episode

• mtdurham

@Se7entyTimes7 said...

You literally just did what everyone hates.

Look man we all have bad nights from time to time and you’re obviously upset that you lost money… but you’re not even posting DFS content you’re just whining… no one wants the board filled up with this crap…

Stick to just talking about DFS instead of instigating things….

Everyone talks about their good plays/bad plays how their lineups did, etc… that’s what we do around here… it’s kinda what the board is for… im not bragging about my lineup i was happy that im having another good night… looks like im gonna finish amongst the top couple of hundred people iwth a single bulelt…. that’s good…. im happy that i keep continually improving… learning from mistakes each night and getting better

• be47320

@mtdurham said...

Look man we all have bad nights from time to time and you’re obviously upset that you lost money… but you’re not even posting DFS content you’re just whining… no one wants the board filled up with this crap…

I think he was just posting what everyone was thinking when you were giving us minute by minute updates of your score while ignoring the fact that chalk beasts still had an entire half to play and were going to swallow up 305

• damionismyname

@mtdurham said...

Everyone talks about their good plays/bad plays how their lineups did, etc… that’s what we do around here… it’s kinda what the board is for… im not bragging about my lineup i was happy that im having another good night… looks like im gonna finish amongst the top couple of hundred people iwth a single bulelt…. that’s good…. im happy that i keep continually improving… learning from mistakes each night and getting better

I never take your advice, I learned that from the brief RG league contest where you were always close to last. smh

• zpa1989

i see a lineup in the .25 on FD with bam bam olynk morris and beasley. LOL how does that even make any sense? sometimes i really wonder.

• be47320

for someone who clearly is an expert in dfs and has their finger on the pulse on…..everything…we just thought you would realize that, that’s all

• mtdurham

@be47320 said...

I think he was just posting what everyone was thinking when you were giving us minute by minute updates of your score while ignoring the fact that chalk beasts still had an entire half to play and were going to swallow up 305

Fair enough… like i said i had dinner with the pearcats this evening so came back to see me surging up the board and was exctied… i thought my night was over like min-cash at best after i saw Trier was dudding at half so that’s the first time i checked in and was surprised to see it was actually one of my better evenings.

anyway… the back and forth between the trolls on this board is really not enjoyable for the majority of people on this board… i try to ignore and not engage and im going to do a better job of that going forward… just think about what other people want to read… DFS related content… try to post that

• BBWC_10

Tomorrow’s slate is absolutely crazy!!! Massive slate, a ton of stars a ton of value…just a million ways to go.

• BBWC_10

Chris Paul should have about 15 assists right now but they have 3 guys on the floor that STINK

• scott33

So sick right now.. Beasley over Allen & I’d be in 1st in the big Yahoo $1 tied for $600. I couldn’t wait on the Gary Harris news since I was running a single bullet tonight. Wishing I had made multiple lineups like I usually do. I like to think I would’ve made one with Beasley there.

• mtdurham

@BBWC_10 said...

Tomorrow’s slate is absolutely crazy!!! Massive slate, a ton of stars a ton of value…just a million ways to go.

We’ve had a lot of midsize slates lately that ive done well on because the players out/roster shuffles/etc which make it pretty easy to hit the cash line…

As always, It’s a near certainty that Im going to get smoked on a 11 gamer so I’ll probably just run a handful of gamestacks and try to hit double overtime…

Anyone got any Split related data on years where the groundhog sees his shadow?

• scott33

PJ Tucker is a dog, in a good way lol

• mtdurham

@scott33 said...

So sick right now.. Beasley over Allen & I’d be in 1st in the big Yahoo $1 tied for $600. I couldn’t wait on the Gary Harris news since I was running a single bullet tonight. Wishing I had made multiple lineups like I usually do. I like to think I would’ve made one with Beasley there.

beasley was the same price as allen on yahoo??? ouch…

yahoo needs to work on that pricing algorithm its so jacked up that i got tired of playing there because i felt like i was gonna overlook one super obvious play and lose every lineup…

i find its too confusing for me running a ton of lineups on two different sites and editing them on late breaking news and stuff

• Dfspacman

Nuggets are quite deep

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).