7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -2 ) at Orlando ( 2 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 1.5 ) at Cleveland ( -1.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 1 ) at Washington ( -1 ) —- T: 239
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4 ) at Boston ( -4 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5 ) at Dallas ( -5 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( -5 ) at Portland ( 5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Krispac23

Kyrie already starting to wet the bed smh

• ghostfacekicker

Kyrie stinking it up to the high high heavens!

• ghostfacekicker

@IsuckatDK said...

Love to see Kyrie in the negatives in 6 minutes of time, nights over

I have an amazing lineup too. Should have played Fox instead.

• mbunner23

Kyrie with his mamba mentality BS last night. Dude don’t have an ounce of mamba in him. And before anyone states it’s too early to complain, I’m saying this about his game in general.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

Kyrie with his mamba mentality BS last night. Dude don’t have an ounce of mamba in him. And before anyone states it’s too early to complain, I’m saying this about his game in general.

True. He’s not a winner. He hit that dagger against GSW like 6 years ago and hasn’t done anything since, but score empty buckets and bring teams down. Ok it wasn’t 6 years ago, but feels like it.

• Wynter12

Now, I know Kyrie loves to under perform in what should be smash spots….But this isn’t a fun start smh

• zpa1989

kyrie currently in the negative against washington….un friggen believable….going to flip out if he doesn’t 50 burger tonight.

• Krispac23

IMO Kyrie overrated. I have always said that. He ain’t about that life!!

• monarch

Why would Kyrie be needed against the Wiz? They are winning and he is in cruise control. If they need him he will bail them out. No need to slander the guy because you dont like your DK score.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Brunson 4% fd, 8% dk me likey.

• monarch

Kevin Porter Jr continues to improve. Looks like a real player

• mbunner23

@monarch said...

Why would Kyrie be needed against the Wiz? They are winning and he is in cruise control. If they need him he will bail them out. No need to slander the guy because you dont like your DK score.

Has nothing to do with his dk score. He’s overrated as hell smart guy. I’ve said it a ton on here before. He has talent but he doesn’t play ball the right way, doesn’t equal winning.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

No one is saying anything that isn’t true though? Either way TO’s only hurt your team so…

• yisman

I have Kyrie and DSJ

not good

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

True. He’s not a winner. He hit that dagger against GSW like 6 years ago and hasn’t done anything since, but score empty buckets and bring teams down. Ok it wasn’t 6 years ago, but feels like it.

Had to wrestle lineup HQ…. have the flat earther only in two lineups…. 35% owned… smh

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Brunson 4% fd, 8% dk me likey.

🙏🤞

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

Lol Kyrie.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

@superstars92 said...

I have 100% DSJ hope he goes off. He’ll be really highly owned but need to eliminate those teams without DSJ

I do to. I swear to God though every single time I take this bum he missed every shot and gets benched. I can’t believe my Timberwolves would ever consider trading for him.

• monarch

Seems like an overreaction by people chasing his ceiling game yesterday. I dont think he is a great player. Hell…I didnt pick him and I am wondering why people on here are so surprised by this.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@monarch said...

The only reason I care about any of these people is my DK score.

• Krispac23

Yeah been burned by Myrie often. He will be on my no play list. Him, TT and that craper Jockich

• Dmo_Htx

Im all in on Temple tonight.. All in on DSJ too. Smh

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

Here’s my thing with Kyrie…You had a good gig as LBJ’s Robin, but you didn’t want it. You wanted to be Batman, so you demand a trade out. You get a fantastic gig in Boston. I mean he could have went anywhere, but goes to a team already built to win. You slide in to a good group, you’re supposed to be better than IT, the East is OK, not super weak, but not insanely difficult. So, what he proceeds to do is make the team worse and cause trouble in the locker room. Then the second you can you bolt and go somewhere else. Now BOS is better without him.

• TheRyanFlaherty

I f’n hate kyrie so much.
    Even when I want him to do well, he finds a way to make me hate him.

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

Here’s my thing with Kyrie…You had a good gig as LBJ’s Robin, but you didn’t want it. You wanted to be Batman, so you demand a trade out. You get a fantastic gig in Boston. I mean he could have went anywhere, but goes to a team already built to win. You slide in to a good group, you’re supposed to be better than IT, the East is OK, not super weak, but not insanely difficult. So, what he proceeds to do is make the team worse and cause trouble in the locker room. Then the second you can you bolt and go somewhere else. Now BOS is better without him.

And next year you’ll see Kyrie and KD clash.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler