7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -2 ) at Orlando ( 2 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 1.5 ) at Cleveland ( -1.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 1 ) at Washington ( -1 ) —- T: 239
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4 ) at Boston ( -4 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5 ) at Dallas ( -5 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( -5 ) at Portland ( 5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #19

RG Tiered Ranking

Garrett Temple -> Space Jam -> Kyrie Irving abilities?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Dmo_Htx said...

Im all in on Temple tonight.. All in on DSJ too. Smh

Nice on Temple. I wish I had went heavier. Only went 13%

• jayzee666

Damn, the REAPER is back and punishing the hell out of Kyrie!!
    Very proud of myself for that one!!

And those of you that say it is still early…you are correct, he can get to negative double digits!!

• kinger

@Epignosis said...

The only reason I care about any of these people is my DK score.

Couldn’t be a more truer statement.

• Pick1979

Kyrie Irving is so annoying

Hoping my fox-trae trans crush

• monarch

It’s not Kyrie holding Levert back. They haven’t even shared the floor and Levert is doing nothing. Probably because some dude with an eye patch is going wild

• beastdog325

Kyrie…Bum number 2

• jeffgo33

Welp, it’s a close game again. Let’s see if Kryie makes us all proud

• SkateFiend

I had to google Mamba mentality because it’s become such a buzzword, and Kobe described it as “all about focusing on the process and trusting in the hard work when it matters most.” I think people use that term to describe killer instincts or rising to the occasion in clutch situation..

Bryant hit a lot of iconic buzzer beater but he also missed a ton in those situations. You don’t see too many highlights of Bryant being forced to lob the ball to someone like Luke Walton because smarter teams covered him well in the closing seconds. Derek Fisher was forced to take that 0.4 second shot.

Kobe benefited a ton from playing with Shaq and the team fed him the ball in most of his prime. The offense ran around him and he reportedly clashed with Phil Jackson when he drew plays. Kobe was more of James Harden in his day, prolific scorer with some flair of the dramatics. But in his era Tim Duncan and Steve Nash was more of mamba mentality player.

• Dmo_Htx

@Pandamonious said...

Nice on Temple. I wish I had went heavier. Only went 13%

That 13% might cash you big though. Looking like Klay Thompson right now

• FantasySultan

@SkateFiend said...

I had to google Mamba mentality because it’s become such a buzzword, and Kobe described it as “all about focusing on the process and trusting in the hard work when it matters most.” I think people use that term to describe killer instincts or rising to the occasion in clutch situation..

Bryant hit a lot of iconic buzzer beater but he also missed a ton in those situations. You don’t see too many highlights of Bryant being forced to lob the ball to someone like Luke Walton because smarter teams covered him well in the closing seconds. Derek Fisher was forced to take that 0.4 second shot.

Kobe benefited a ton from playing with Shaq and the team fed him the ball in most of his prime. The offense ran around him and he reportedly clashed with Phil Jackson when he drew plays. Kobe was more of James Harden in his day, prolific scorer with some flair of the dramatics. But in his era Tim Duncan and Steve Nash was more of mamba mentality player.

Ummmm I guess everyone who played against and with him is wrong.

• yisman

@SkateFiend said...

smh

• ghostfacekicker

Nash robbed Kobe of an MVP award and has 0 rings. Kobe has more rings than Shaq. I’ll give you Duncan. 🤷🏾‍♂️

• Krispac23

I am a huge laker fan. IMO Kobe was always overrated. He is a top 10 player in the list of all time greats, but no where close to MJ. He benefited with the most dominant center ever by his side.

• monarch

Young Bull smashing out there

• ghostfacekicker

@Krispac23 said...

I am a huge laker fan. IMO Kobe was always overrated. He is a top 10 player in the list of all time greats, but no where close to MJ. He benefited with the most dominant center ever by his side.

He has 2 championships without Shaq. Explain.

• mbunner23

@Krispac23 said...

I don’t think anyones comparing him to MJ. Kobe benefited from playing with Shaq. lebron benefited from playing with Wade, MJ benefited from playing with Scottie. What’s your point?

• Ace15

RG Overall Ranking

Mann i know it was a smash spot for sexton, but i find it so hard to click his name. Sigh lol

• FantasySultan

@Krispac23 said...

I am a huge bulls fan. IMO Jordan was always overrated. He is a top 10 player in the list of all time greats, but no where close to KOBE. He benefited with the most dominant, all-around, amazing tool set wingman ever by his side.

• mbunner23

@FantasySultan said...

I am a huge bulls fan. IMO Jordan was overrated. He is a top 10 player in the list of all time greats, but no where close to KOBE. He benefited with the most dominant, all-around, amazing tool set wingman ever by his side.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@Ace15 said...

Mann i know it was a smash spot for sexton, but i find it so hard to click his name. Sigh lol

I refuse too lol. Came very close today but didnt

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

Report: Dewayne Dedmon (illness) unlikely to play Saturday. https://t.co/6effc0px51

• Krispac23

@ghostfacekicker said...

He has 2 championships without Shaq. Explain.

MJ overrated? First time ever I heard that. Had a top 5 wing in Pip, yes I agree. What else did he have??? I will wait…

Yeah two ships, after requesting a trade and getting Pau gifted from Memphis. Those lakers teams were stacked

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

Why do I keep playing Embiid? Thought he would get up for this game

• Carpocarp

John Collins a big potential let down tonight, please pick it up

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler