7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -2 ) at Orlando ( 2 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 1.5 ) at Cleveland ( -1.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 1 ) at Washington ( -1 ) —- T: 239
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4 ) at Boston ( -4 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5 ) at Dallas ( -5 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( -5 ) at Portland ( 5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• rstylz

DSJ coming alive!

lets go 20 FP!

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

I’m not even a big Kobe guy, but….Like dude won titles with Lamar Odom and Pau Gasol, way after Shaq left. Come on now.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

PJ Washington (ankle) scratched Saturday. https://t.co/CWhNM17TJ7

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

Updated lineup note: Hornets will start Graham, Rozier, Bridges, Williams, Zeller on Saturday.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Brunson and WCS off to a good start

• monarch

So are we playing Giles III in the night slate now? What about Dwight…he could go nuts vs Anthony Tolliver and what about Anthony Tolliver?

• yisman

Dead Man “unlikely to play”, reported way after lock

• yisman

PJ Washington scratched after his game locked

time to update late scratch thread https://rotogrinders.com/threads/2019-2020-nba-late-scratch-thread-3194117

• SkateFiend

@yisman said...

smh

What exactly are you shaking your head about?

Kobe amassed a ton of counting stats because he had the ball in his hands a ton and he took a lot of trips to the free throw line. Shaq was a force inside a drew a lot of attention on defense. He wasn’t a terribly efficient player.

There are more to an athlete’s career than Youtube highlights. Nash was legendary for his work ethic and committed to a routine, so he fits the definition of mamba mentality. Tim Duncan uplifted a real old team built on fundamentals, he’s absolutely mamba mentality player.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Krispac23 said...

Yeah two ships, after requesting a trade and getting Pau gifted from Memphis. Those lakers teams were stacked

The 09 and 10 Lakers were stacked? I might just have a bad memory, but I do not recall those teams being stacked.

• yisman

Sounds like you don’t even know what the mamba mentality is.

So yeah, that’s a major

• yisman

@Pandamonious said...

I’m not even a big Kobe guy, but….Like dude won titles with Lamar Odom and Pau Gasol, way after Shaq left. Come on now.

and he didn’t go around jumping from team to team to join stacked teams

Some disgraceful posts in this thread.

Shaq was lucky to play with Kobe. Shaq was lazy as hell and realized too late that he was blessed.

• mbunner23

I’m officially concerned. Do you guys watch basketball?

• boilermakerbeef

@monarch said...

So are we playing Giles III in the night slate now? What about Dwight…he could go nuts vs Anthony Tolliver and what about Anthony Tolliver?

Why Anthony Tolliver? I didn’t have him on my radar.

• monarch

@boilermakerbeef said...

Why Anthony Tolliver? I didn’t have him on my radar.

He played 23 minutes the other night. He has a higher minutes ceiling than Giles and they do not have bodies with Dedmon, Bagley and Holmes out vs the biggest front court in the NBA. But Tolliver is a thin play….he would have to hit some shots to be viable

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Yes on Giles

• mbunner23

Guess it’s not a Trae day.

• Krispac23

@mbunner23 said...

I’m officially concerned. Do you guys watch basketball?

Most likely watched more basketball than you in our lifetimes.

Like Kobe is a great. Don’t get me wrong. See my original post. Not as Great as some people make it out to be is my point.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Cam Reddish (head) won’t return Saturday.

• mbunner23

@Krispac23 said...

Most likely watched more basketball than you in our lifetimes.

Like Kobe is a great. Don’t get me wrong. See my original post. Not as Great as some people make it out to be is my point.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

Dewayne Dedmon (illness) ruled out Saturday. https://t.co/gl3zFmmkJk

Lineup note: Kings will start Fox, Bogdanovic, Barnes, Bjelica, Giles on Saturday.

• Ace15

@theIrrigator said...

So sad had tons of him expecting a big night

• Dfspacman

@theIrrigator said...

100%

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Have a promising lineup with Buddy, Glass and Gobert left….. thinking of swapping to Dame, Bjelica, Mitchell… what do you guys think?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.