7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -2 ) at Orlando ( 2 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 1.5 ) at Cleveland ( -1.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 1 ) at Washington ( -1 ) —- T: 239
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4 ) at Boston ( -4 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5 ) at Dallas ( -5 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( -5 ) at Portland ( 5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@Ace15 said...

So sad had tons of him expecting a big night

Must have broke his nose. Didnt see the contact, just him holding towel over it for the blood

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

Have a promising lineup with Buddy, Glass and Gobert left….. thinking of swapping to Dame, Bjelica, Mitchell… what do you guys think?

Tough call. I’d probably just stay with what you have

Always the Duds. T J W sucks tonight. I’m Toast! DSJ didn’t do anything great.. TRAE not doin great. Hardway either.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

Anthony Davis (shoulder) will start Saturday. https://t.co/10E1RD3Rm8

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Krispac23 said...

Most likely watched more basketball than you in our lifetimes.

Like Kobe is a great. Don’t get me wrong. See my original post. Not as Great as some people make it out to be is my point.

If we talk about winning championships (and if “mamba mentality” started this convo we should talk about winning championships, not stats or overall talent/skills) Kobe and MJ were on a planet of their own.

• casper

The Kobe shaq relationship soured when Kobe got charged with sexual assault and the first thing he said was shaq does this all the time he broke the bro code.

• Krispac23

Another thing you should mention. Kobe snitched twice. Once on Shaq and once on Pau. Broke the bro code many times lmao!

• monarch

Wheres telestraightshooter? I need my Utah showdown primer. This is right up his alley.

• billythekidcowboysheat

It’s quite a simple solution to you guys issue here:

You guys are gm’s who do you take:

The 22 year old jordan
    Or
    The 18 year old kobe

The other easy solution is put bryant on the bulls and jordan on the lakers, are the results the same?

• SkateFiend

@yisman said...

and he didn’t go around jumping from team to team to join stacked teams

Some disgraceful posts in this thread.

Shaq was lucky to play with Kobe. Shaq was lazy as hell and realized too late that he was blessed.

This is some serious selective memory.

I’ve been watching the Lakers since they were on KCAL 9. Kobe doesn’t win a ring without Shaq in the Jackson era, period. Shaq was a force inside, and most teams had no answer. The Pistons could deploy the “Kobe defense” or some variant because Ben Wallace one of the more capable defenders at the time.

The Lakers were not anything special after Shaq and before Pau Gasol (a savvy player who complemented Bryant well). Ron Artest was a good player on defense as well.

Why are people upset by the notion that someone like Duncan is a mamba mentality player, perhaps more so than Bryant?

• siddom

Cameron reddish is a scrub – idk how these bums make it into the league in the first place

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

Brunson 🔥🔥🔥

• monarch

I wish I knew this prior to the game but Ian Mahinmi flew in two of his camp MVPs from France to watch this game from his youth basketball camp.

• yisman

SkateFiend, it is clear you don’t even know what the mamba mentality is, so you should stop talking about it.

Unless, of course, you want to keep digging, which is your prerogative.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Trae and thj gonna ruin my lu, all flames, tt, tatum, kleber, brunson, smh.

• mr_papageorgio

THJ completely worthless while Justin freaking Jackson is on pace for a double double off the bench. I give up.

• rog11sm

it looks like it’s gonna be another 360 night on DK to win big
    305 to cash

• Bigb1485

Despite mashing buttons my lineup looked ok until I came to nunn…wow what happened there

• mr_papageorgio

Lol just saw Dray’s stat line. That’s how you know this is a stupid night.

• choppadown

anyone on Mike Conley tonight? debating him or Cory Joseph

• monarch

I see what’s wrong with Levert. He is nursing some sort of leg injury. He barely moves his feet out there and zero lift.

• choppadown

Gonna be really tough to cash with Trae and Kyrie doing whatever they are doing out there. bleh.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

I went back to Embiid….

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

I went back to Embiid….

Me too. Been cussing him since his first rotation. Pathetic

• IsuckatDK

Is that cody zeller or jokic?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.