7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -2 ) at Orlando ( 2 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 1.5 ) at Cleveland ( -1.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 1 ) at Washington ( -1 ) —- T: 239
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4 ) at Boston ( -4 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5 ) at Dallas ( -5 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( -5 ) at Portland ( 5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• zpa1989

the hardaway dud is pure b/s, so is kyrie only have 9 regular points right now. just boggles the mind sometimes with these outcomes. baskeball i feel has gotten more un predictable in recent years with these high scores, no defense, load management, etc…you factor all that in and i think its gotten less reliable.

• brandune20

Anyone like Giles tonight?

• choppadown

@brandune20 said...

Anyone like Giles tonight?

I’m on him, also like AD better than Lebron.

• mr_papageorgio

@choppadown said...

I’m on him, also like AD better than Lebron.

I have Lebron so AD is absolutely the better play.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Glad I got the right intuition on Brunson getting run tonight… and the low ownership %

The lineup I mentioned earlier (with AD, Buddy and Gobert left), has Graham (1%) Brunson, Draymond, Kleber and WCS… it’s at 157 right now so it could be legit

Still evaluating a late swap…

• billythekidcowboysheat

Thj is ass, dfs was the play over him i guess.

• yisman

I couldn’t switch to Brunson because I had Kyrie. That didn’t work out.

• tmarohl

I have been busy and not able to pay much attention tonight. Looks like Kyrie is going to kill a bunch of my lineups though unless he puts on a show in the next seven minutes.

• mr_papageorgio

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Thj is ass, dfs was the play over him i guess.

It’s beyond stupid. DFS made sense for a cash play but THJ has way more upside and somehow DFS scores 20 real points.

• Carpocarp

DFS, GR3, Vucevic, Collins, huerter with Dame, Spida and Fox to play in the 7.77 on FD sitting at 180 or so right now, hopeful to do some damage

• mr_papageorgio

Bryant needs one more board for a double double and just got taken out. Hopefully it’s just a rest and he comes in to close like he should.

• tmarohl

@mr_papageorgio said...

It’s beyond stupid. DFS made sense for a cash play but THJ has way more upside and somehow DFS scores 20 real points.

Don’t agree. DFS has way more upside in games like tonight when Porzingis is out. He gets peripherals. THJ is just a shooter.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

Glad I got the right intuition on Brunson getting run tonight… and the low ownership %

The lineup I mentioned earlier (with AD, Buddy and Gobert left), has Graham (1%) Brunson, Draymond, Kleber and WCS… it’s at 157 right now so it could be legit

Still evaluating a late swap…

I have a similar lineup like that in the And-One but its

DSJ/Brunson/Dray/AD/WCS/Trae/Simmons/Kleber

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Kyrie looks to be out for a very long time…leg injury.

• tmarohl

Looks like Kyrie is done. Laying on the floor and not getting up. Looks like he got an elbow in the face.

Edit – also a knee

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Kyrie Irving (knee) headed to locker room Saturday.

• siddom

I had both kyrie and Cameron shitreddish on my lineup wow

• Wynter12

This was such a good spot for THJ.I should have been more suspicious in being so confident in him smh

Got the other Dallas correct. But way too heavy on THJ.

• Ace15

@theIrrigator said...

Status note: Kyrie Irving (knee) headed to locker room Saturday.

What else could go wrong tonight?

Also, i never get embiid right

• tmarohl

@Ace15 said...

What else could go wrong tonight?

Also, i never get embiid right

Embiid is only playable against the Bucks.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Trae Young (ankle) won’t return Saturday.

• zpa1989

DFS outscores THJ? um, no, come on! DFS has literally no usage, has he ever put up 20 real points in a NBA game in his career? now all of a sudden he does? what a load of total b/s.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Status note: Trae Young (ankle) won’t return Saturday.

Should of just played Lillard

• zpa1989

plus how does draymond green keep going off with scoring single digit real points? these outcomes really make me scratch my head in disbelief. draymond is the most random player, pure luck tonight.

• tmarohl

Trae hurt now as well

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.