7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -2 ) at Orlando ( 2 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 1.5 ) at Cleveland ( -1.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 1 ) at Washington ( -1 ) —- T: 239
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4 ) at Boston ( -4 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5 ) at Dallas ( -5 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( -5 ) at Portland ( 5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• zpa1989

@tmarohl said...

Don’t agree. DFS has way more upside in games like tonight when Porzingis is out. He gets peripherals. THJ is just a shooter.

has DFS done 30 FD points this season once? we had all the reason to play THJ over him, higher usage, plus an actual history of dropping 40, even 50 point games in the past.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Maverick stack upside gonna be somewhat capped by the blowout… didn’t see that coming.

• zpa1989

it honestly was a total crap shoot with the mavs tonight. THJ made the most sense honestly but there were pathways to failure. did we even get a starting 5 before 7pm lock on FD? i guess brunson was the play too, over wright, curry, THJ, kleber doing well

• Ace15

Ahhh trae hurt…thats what i get for asking what else could go weong

• mrmogz

What a shit show of a night. Paired Kleber and WCS together which is working nicely at least.

Also had a parlay with Sabonis over 33-5 P/A/R, MIA -2, and DLO over 33.5 P/A/R and since DLO barely played the 4th he stayed at 34, when it should’ve been easily crushed.

• casper

My quote thing is busted Siddom..Cam Reddish is not a scub or a bum.He’s a Rookie who’s shot hasn’t been falling.Watch Mamba’s game 7 Vrs Utah rookie year he set a record for AIR BALLS give the kid a break he got hurt.

• Wynter12

Anyone have a good lineup in the works?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Wtf Graham decided to take the 3rd quarter off? Come on man…

• mrmogz

@Wynter12 said...

223 with Tatum, Kleber, WCS playing and Lillard to go. Decent I suppose with all the ish happening tonight.

• TheRealPeebs

Felt great about my lineup going into the 7PM tip. Then, Kyrie and Trae both shit the bed and to add injury to insult… both also get injured. Sometimes you eat the bar, and sometimes… well sometimes the bar eats you.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Wynter12 said...

I thought so but Graham has put the breaks on, DAL blowing out ATL and AD is not looking good early on… should have know better and not jinx it

• tmarohl

@zpa1989 said...

has DFS done 30 FD points this season once? we had all the reason to play THJ over him, higher usage, plus an actual history of dropping 40, even 50 point games in the past.

Not that I can recall, but I have him in just about every lineup because of minutes, low price, no Luka, no KP. THJ is just a one trick pony.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Not that I can recall, but I have him in just about every lineup because of minutes, low price, no Luka, no KP. THJ is just a one trick pony.

Exactly. DFS fills up the stat sheet in a variety of ways. If THJ’s shot isn’t falling he’s a useless commodity.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@Wynter12 said...

No idea. Is this good?

PMR: 72
    PG

D. Smith Jr. 17.75 lock
    SG

J. Brunson 41.5 lock
    SF

R. Broekhoff 19.5 lock
    PF

M. Kleber 39 lock
    C

A. Davis Q 12.75 lock
    G

B. Beal 56.5 lock
    F

J. Tatum 33.25 lock
    UTIL

D. Russell 41.75 lock
    TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 262

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

Too much Kyrie/Trae plus went 50/50 Brunson and Wright. Still profiting, can’t imagine I will be later.

• keephustlincuz

@Wynter12 said...

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/85512865?uc=1863927651

But now I’ll drop.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Wynter12 said...

Not sure. I locked Smith Jr., Finney-Smith. Kleber, and Rudy Gobert across 21 lineups.

Obviously Smith Jr. wasn’t terrific, but he was cheap and not awful. The Mavericks I have are doing very well.

It’s up to

• telestraightshooter

Dame only owned 14%!?
    and 17% in GPP

Good Lord!…. the clone army is a brainless lot!

Do they realize the last 5 games by Dame is the best EVER in Blazer history?!?

• telestraightshooter

@Wynter12 said...

Yeah – Dame

Every single LU

He’s $3k under his proper price on dK

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@telestraightshooter said...

Dame only owned 14%!?
    and 17% in GPP

Good Lord!…. the clone army is a brainless lot!

Do they realize the last 5 games by Dame is the best EVER in Blazer history?!?

Too many options at guard (including a cheap DSJ) / Portland coming off an emotional win / playing a back-to-back / facing the Jazz.

I’ve got a few lineups with Lillard, but I get the reasoning behind the low ownership.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Seth Curry (knee) won’t return Saturday.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Gobert 6%-11% owned across the tournaments I’m in.

• keephustlincuz

@telestraightshooter said...

Yeah – Dame

Every single LU

He’s $3k under his proper price on dK

What was his price on DK?

• billythekidcowboysheat

Tomorrow is gonna be

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@keephustlincuz said...

What was his price on DK?

$10.2k

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.