7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -2 ) at Orlando ( 2 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 1.5 ) at Cleveland ( -1.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 1 ) at Washington ( -1 ) —- T: 239
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4 ) at Boston ( -4 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5 ) at Dallas ( -5 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( -5 ) at Portland ( 5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

Won about 50 on FD and 100 on DK. Good night.

• Carpocarp

A couple of 6ths and a couple of 9ths in small shots. Beaten by 8 cumulative chipotleaddict lineups between those two.

• telestraightshooter

I just correlated my DFS winning streak w/ Dame’s multiple record setting heater.

I estimated he’d get 76, +26 over rG projections.

Getting +29 pts & and extra 3K for his underpriced is clearly a winning formula.

Keep it up rG!
    Your touts not making Dame a priority is making me $$$$

I made 2x tonight

• tmarohl

You think you are a real NBA Fan? Who is this?

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Damn, Lillard is on some kind of heater.

51 real points again, I assume he’s out of the game now with the blowout

Stone cold killer, gotta love it

FD lagging, I see the game’s over on BBM

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Very good, congrats!

• tmarohl

Lillard – 79 DK and 73.4 on FD

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Very good, congrats!

Thanks Gif Girl

• mr_papageorgio

@tmarohl said...

Nicely done!

• gaelicgirl

Cashed in all 3 express slates tonight for $36

6/1785 for $24.50 (express), 57/2380 for $8 (express 2), 1048/4761 for $4 (after hours)

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

6/1785 for $24.50 (express), 57/2380 for $8 (express 2), 1048/4761 for $4 (after hours)

Sweet

• madmanjayWV

@Carpocarp said...

A couple of 6ths and a couple of 9ths in small shots. Beaten by 8 cumulative chipotleaddict lineups between those two.

Anotha day of #OPERATION #DONATION #AYDS
    DK #LOSING 268 — – can’t even hit 269 —
    could’ve been way #WORSER sane like MAXI-K’s 39 and DAME’s 79 …..
    COLLINS and SABONIS DUO — my last F/UTL usually are my final DK completion builders in LUs…..
    as was the case today for JON 40.75 and d-boner 36.5 — bleh-ish…

U a stupid, moFO if u played DSJ 2day
    he was like 65+% owned in the DK mini – max — i’m making front page of DK GPP b4 season is ova
    what a sucka play – knew betta — but u gotta embrace the #AYDS and feel it N ur bones — 17.75 —

Dennis Smith Jr — WE LUV YA #BAE =

I’ll take the full blame for playing BOGdanovic on sactown… and Mr. Jingles — lmfao 13.75 — DK scoring BOGS (SAC) had 14….
    A Smooth Tristan THOMPSON #AYDS bleh 27.75 capped the gem of a DK DAY — on to

GRHOUND HOG DAY

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@gaelicgirl said...

Well done. Maybe it’s selective memory, but you seem to be on a Dame like heater.

• yisman

@Rolled said...

Is there a way to look at contests that I’m not playing on FD like there is on DK

No

• Rolled

@yisman said...

No

Thanks. Kinda bush league.

• gaelicgirl

@Pandamonious said...

Well done. Maybe it’s selective memory, but you seem to be on a Dame like heater.

Haha love that gif!!! Thanks, Panda…4 days of cashing now

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Rolled said...

Thanks. Kinda bush league.

https://rotogrinders.com/threads/daily-fantasy-tournament-links-2-1-3286912

You can click on the links from what RG has posted in this thread thats always near the top of the main forum page. That’s about all you can do though.

• Rolled

@Pandamonious said...

https://rotogrinders.com/threads/daily-fantasy-tournament-links-2-1-3286912

You can click on the links from what RG has posted in this thread thats always near the top of the main forum page. That’s about all you can do though.

Thanks for the link.

• chronoxiong

Scored 307.8 here https://www.fanduel.com/games/43204/contests/43204-234395987/entries/1978605057/scoring?entry=1978605057

Was able to overcome the traps that I knew all along. But faded the chalk plays I needed to cash more. Darn it. If only I had Kleber and Jaylen over lame Hayward. Overall I spent $26 and won $49. So can’t complain because I still cashed.

• superjon

@chronoxiong said...

Scored 307.8 here https://www.fanduel.com/games/43204/contests/43204-234395987/entries/1978605057/scoring?entry=1978605057

Was able to overcome the traps that I knew all along. But faded the chalk plays I needed to cash more. Darn it. If only I had Kleber and Jaylen over lame Hayward. Overall I spent $26 and won $49. So can’t complain because I still cashed.

good call on fading DSJ

I wasn’t really sure on him, but you are usually pretty good at spotting bad chalk, so I pivoted to Conley in my one lineup.

Scored 351.3

• monarch

Dame helped me pull out 50 in the night slate and 50 in the showdown. I just need to only play those contests for now on. That’s ten more entries for me today in the Super Bowl Showdown so that’s nice

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler