8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 5 ) at Cleveland ( -5 ) — T: 223.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 10 ) at Milwaukee ( -10 ) — T: 235
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 5 ) — T: 224.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 3.5 ) at Chicago ( -3.5 ) — T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 3.5 ) at New Orleans ( -3.5 ) — T: 232.5
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 3 ) at San Antonio ( -3 ) — T:
    8:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 1 ) at Dallas ( -1 ) — T:
    9:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 9.5 ) at Denver ( -9.5 ) — T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• gaelicgirl

@LetsCash said...

De’Aaron Fox apparently REALLY doesn’t like Lonzo

They have beef, it is known

• zline34

@Yeoman said...

Jarrett Allen had 58 dk points tonight.

On nine shots.

Considering the Wolves are al like a foot shorter seems about right.

• Pidinolo

@damionismyname said...

Sure did…with Jokic, Barton and Morris to go…

Lol, I had willy hernangomez in several, along with some Barton/murray/morris combos. Not more than 1 denver in each but 0 points makes willy a useless 10x

• Brendan239

Somehow I’m winning $10 in the late slate w Morris, Barton and Jokic but how did ppl fade that game?

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

They have beef, it is known

Not that it matters with the late game cancellation fiasco, but would like to thank the board member who recommended Fox today because he was from New Orleans.

• tmarohl

@Brendan239 said...

What did I miss w the Det/Aden game? Why’s everyone got 0?

Covid postponement six minutes before the game started, which was the last game of the night so you couldn’t swap.

• txdave41

What happens when one of the unluckiest DFS player ever amazingly nails Fox, Keldon and Zeller putting up monster scores in the same lineup? I get Giannis giving me one of his worst scores ever. Could have had a good night if he had just done his usual. I hate NBA so much.

Other lineups ruined cuz of the DET/DEN game. lol

• Yeoman

@Pandamonious said...

Point is, the majority of the time the winning line up(s) feature at least a player from the last game

The majority of the time the winning lineup also features at least one player from the third game.

• Golfnut04240

Yahoo is reporting that the reason for the postponement of the DET/DEN game was due to an inconclusive or positive COVID test.

• RipCityRings

Can’t believe Slimmy Butler had another 50 burger. So many weird stat lines tonight, CP3 30/8/8 on 81% shooting and still going… DFS is hard.

Edit: Oh, and I guess J-Rich is good again?

• Golfnut04240

@txdave41 said...

What happens when one of the unluckiest DFS player ever amazingly nails Fox, Keldon and Zeller putting up monster scores in the same lineup? I get Giannis giving me one of his worst scores ever. Could have had a good night if he had just done his usual. I hate NBA so much.

Other lineups ruined cuz of the DET/DEN game. lol

Giannis was in a game that blew out in the 1st half. He rested the entire 4th quarter.

• Yeoman

@Golfnut04240 said...

Yahoo is reporting that the reason for the postponement of the DET/DEN game was due to an inconclusive or positive COVID test.

It was so inconclusive they don’t even know yet whether it was inconclusive or not.

• Golfnut04240

@Yeoman said...

It was so inconclusive they don’t even know yet whether it was inconclusive or not.

Exactly!

• tmarohl

@Yeoman said...

The majority of the time the winning lineup also features at least one player from the third game.

Who was that dude who every night stacked all the contests with lineup trains from all the early games. You would see him leading everything, and never even cashing at the end of the night?

• tmarohl

@Yeoman said...

It wasn’t even the inconclusive test, it was the contact tracing from the inconclusive test.

• Golfnut04240

I actually min-cashed the DK NBA $5K Elbow Shot [Single Entry] with Barton in it. LOL

• roomchat

As soon as Booker was announced in, I removed CP3 from all my lineups.

Of course I did.

• tmarohl

Unless this Phoenix vs Dallas game goes to overtime, I will probably still end up profiting on FD. I had $187 in entries and am currently winning $195 with a minute to go in regulation.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

It wasn’t even the inconclusive test, it was the contact tracing from the inconclusive test.

So sick of this Covid BS. All of it.

• Yeoman

@tmarohl said...

Who was that dude who every night stacked all the contests with lineup trains from all the early games. You would see him leading everything, and never even cashing at the end of the night?

I don’t remember the names, but there’s more than one and they’re at every site and in every sport. Except I suppose NAS where everybody starts at the same time. Some people really like seeing that big “Currently Winning” number, I suppose.

There’s probably an edge to be had, fading all the common psychological biases. Like always picking at least one number bigger than 31 in the lotto so you won’t share the prize with one of the birthday-pickers. (Not that the lotto isn’t always a losing proposition even with an edge, but that’s not the point…)

• Yeoman

Unless Detroit/Denver goes to OT it looks I’m finishing with a 170. Heck of a job, Yeo….

• tmarohl

Gorgeous Dong will be the one who saved my FD night assuming this game doesn’t go to OT.

• Bodiaz36

Oddly enough, this has been my best night in awhile. Got the Fox, Allen, Butler plays right. It’s a shame about the postponed game. Was looking forward to Will “The Thrill” Barton’s 50 burger to carry me to the promised land 😀

• billythekidcowboysheat

Please not overtime, i want to survive melo, giannis busts. Sucks for you all who had lots of that det-den game, only way most can still cash with a bust from giannis🤣

• tmarohl

I was about 75% Dong at C on FD tonight, as I thought he was the best C play.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).