8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 5 ) at Cleveland ( -5 ) — T: 223.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 10 ) at Milwaukee ( -10 ) — T: 235
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 5 ) — T: 224.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 3.5 ) at Chicago ( -3.5 ) — T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 3.5 ) at New Orleans ( -3.5 ) — T: 232.5
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 3 ) at San Antonio ( -3 ) — T:
    8:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 1 ) at Dallas ( -1 ) — T:
    9:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 9.5 ) at Denver ( -9.5 ) — T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic ā€“ NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

I had 50% Barton on FD and made a profit. I had zero Det/Den on DK and took a 50% loss. Pretty interesting

• Calicapo

Looks like everyone and their moms had Barton… thre price was 2 juicy

• gaelicgirl

@theIrrigator said...

I know we are almost up to 500k deaths

But on the bright side, nobody is dying of flu or pneumonia any more! LOL

• tmarohl

John Mannion (DraftKings)

Feb 1, 2021, 9:55 PM EST

Hi tmarohl,

We understand that having players from the Denver vs Detroit game that was canceled minutes before tip-off did not result in the DraftKings experience you were hoping for tonight.

For being loyal to DraftKings we will ensure that you are not at a net loss for your DFS entries tonight in which you drafted a player from the Denver vs Detroit game (Main and Night Slate). We will be issuing you a credit for the difference between your entry fees and winnings for the lineups affected. For example, if you had $10 worth of entry fees in affected contests tonight and win $5, you will be credited with an additional 5 DK Dollars.

Please allow 24 hours for the funds to be credited to your account.

• BBWC_10

@tmarohl said...

Can’t even imagine how bad it would be if 50% of the world wasn’t working remotely.
    My kid is 28, a physical specimen. Had it four months ago, symptoms were not overly bad, yet still can barely make it up a flight of steps without being winded. This is a kid who used to run every day.

Well hopefully they approve Aviptadl soon. It is a miracle drug that clears out the Lungs. COPD Asthma and Covid. Testing an inhaler pump now. Phase 3 trials had great results and hopefully help Covid “Longhaullers”

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

You know what, I think handwashing and distancing actually works. I haven’t even had a cold in over a year. Typically get a couple bad ones that turn into sinus infections. Not even a sniffle now :)

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

I had 50% Barton on FD and made a profit. I had zero Det/Den on DK and took a 50% loss. Pretty interesting

I had at least one player from that game in every lineup on FD, and made a slight profit. Had at least one player from that game in every DK lineup. and didn’t sniff a cash, even though I had several low owned guys go off.

• BBWC_10

@damionismyname said...

cancer isnt contagious…

You totally missed my point. It was an analogy to prove the health care for Covid is flawed.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Can’t even imagine how bad it would be if 50% of the world wasn’t working remotely.
    My kid is 28, a physical specimen. Had it four months ago, symptoms were not overly bad, yet still can barely make it up a flight of steps without being winded. This is a kid who used to run every day.

I hope you advised him to take up smoking. I had it back in December of 2019, it was like a bad case of the flu. Completely recovered two weeks later, and no long term effects at all. I’ve never felt healthier.
    Clearly, there’s some kind of genetic component. It affects some people worse than others.

• BBWC_10

@gaelicgirl said...

Yes good news however overdoses and suicide are WAY up.

• ifthethunder

@badtrip said...

I guess it takes a PPD for my lineups to do well, but I’ll take it.

Same here. Got 338.75 with my forum contest lineup and won 2 tickets in 10 cent satties with it.

Didn’t want to play anyone from the Denver game except Jokic, and once the news came out that Drummond was sitting I went 100% Jarrett Allen.
    ~

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

I hope you advised him to take up smoking. I had it back in December of 2019, it was like a bad case of the flu. Completely recovered two weeks later, and no long term effects at all. I’ve never felt healthier.
    Clearly, there’s some kind of genetic component. It affects some people worse than others.

That is why we need an effective vaccine, or we are going to be dealing with this crap forever.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

You know what, I think handwashing and distancing actually works. I haven’t even had a cold in over a year. Typically get a couple bad ones that turn into sinus infections. Not even a sniffle now :)

That’s a good point. Everyone is masked up and washing or sanitizing their hands. Would be interesting to know how big of a reduction in flu cases there has been

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I had at least one player from that game in every lineup on FD, and made a slight profit. Had at least one player from that game in every DK lineup. and didn’t sniff a cash, even though I had several low owned guys go off.

I was just happy to have a profitable night on FD. It had been about a week straight of losing over there. I trimmed my beard and cut my hair this morning. Had to of definitely been the fresh cut that attributed to my success tonight

• tmarohl

I know we are not supposed to get political, so mods feel free to delete.
    However, those of you who think this is a political hoax, are clearly uniformed.
    We have a new president now. The death rates per day have been higher since inauguration
    It was not a conspiracy to make Trump look bad. (I am a conservative by the way)
    I am a safety guy by profession who works in workers compensation.
    Claims have been going up daily.
    I have had two healthy co-workers die from this
    I have had several relatives and friends get extremely sick, and not back to their previous healthy selves.
    Anti Maskers are just idiots. Wearing a mask does not restrict your freedoms, any more than no shirt, no shoes, no service does.
    Time to start actually listening to science.

• gaelicgirl

@theIrrigator said...

That’s a good point. Everyone is masked up and washing or sanitizing their hands. Would be interesting to know how big of a reduction in flu cases there has been

Well, I was actually being facetious when I said nobody is dying of flu or pneumonia, but I guess it was too subtle. My point was that of course people are still dying of those things, but they’re being reported as Covid deaths because no distinction is being made between deaths from Covid (as the primary cause) and deaths with Covid (with something else as the primary cause).

Anyway, that’s the last I care to say about the subject here. With regard to the vaccine, I would simply urge people to do their own research before making their own decisions.
    Don’t just blindly take it because the government tells you it’s safe.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@ifthethunder said...

Same here. Got 338.75 with my forum contest lineup and won 2 tickets in 10 cent satties with it.

Didn’t want to play anyone from the Denver game except Jokic, and once the news came out that Drummond was sitting I went 100% Jarrett Allen.
    ~

Nice Forum contest win tonight! Just completely destroyed us

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

So you had it before the first documented case in the US? You are patient Zero then. First documented cases were from some tissue samples of people that died in California in January.

• BBWC_10

My last comment on the virus. Masks don’t work, your body needs germs to build it’s immune system. If you believe any MSM on any topic you will be very uneducated. The Virus was man-made biological warfare. If you have to ask why they would do it you really don’t have a clue about whats going on in this world, hopefully you will understand soon.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

Well, I was actually being facetious when I said nobody is dying of flu or pneumonia, but I guess it was too subtle. My point was that of course people are still dying of those things, but they’re being reported as Covid deaths because no distinction is being made between deaths from Covid (as the primary cause) and deaths with Covid (with something else as the primary cause).

Anyway, that’s the last I care to say about the subject here. With regard to the vaccine, I would simply urge people to do their own research before making their own decisions.
    Don’t just blindly take it because the government tells you it’s safe.

I know you were but thought Tmarohl made an interesting point related to it. I didn’t even realize you could have covid and the flu at the same time. This is like March-July 2020. Lol. Good times. I’m gonna wake up in the morning and thread is going to have magically disappeared

• jdtrey

@BBWC_10 said...

My last comment on the virus. Masks don’t work, your body needs germs to build it’s immune system. If you believe any MSM on any topic you will be very uneducated. The Virus was man-made biological warfare. If you have to ask why they would do it you really don’t have a clue about whats going on in this world, hopefully you will understand soon.

The only thing remotely true in this uneducated babble is that you shouldn’t trust main stream media.

The rest, lay off the paint cans bud. Do some real research for yourself before spewing this kind of crap out.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

So you had it before the first documented case in the US? You are patient Zero then. First documented cases were from some tissue samples of people that died in California in January.

I believe lots of people in CA had it in the winter of 2019, but they weren’t looking for it yet so everyone thought it was just a bad flu that was going around. Most people that had it probably didn’t even go to their doctors for it.

• gaelicgirl

@theIrrigator said...

Iā€™m gonna wake up in the morning and thread is going to have magically disappeared

Haha Yep, like it never happened

• tmarohl

@BBWC_10 said...

I too believe it was man made, in a lab in North Carolina. Then shipped to China for further research. I believe it escaped accidentally. Before you release a biological weapon, you usually have the cure because you don’t want your own troops infected. With that said, masks do work to some extent. If they are only 10% effective, they are worth wearing. Even if they are zero percent effective, they are doing the average person no harm. This is a germ you do not want to get it you can avoid it.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Haha Yep, like it never happened

Kind of like that Denver Detroit game.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).