8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 5 ) at Cleveland ( -5 ) — T: 223.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 10 ) at Milwaukee ( -10 ) — T: 235
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 5 ) — T: 224.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 3.5 ) at Chicago ( -3.5 ) — T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 3.5 ) at New Orleans ( -3.5 ) — T: 232.5
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 3 ) at San Antonio ( -3 ) — T:
    8:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 1 ) at Dallas ( -1 ) — T:
    9:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 9.5 ) at Denver ( -9.5 ) — T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

Haha Yep, like it never happened

Lol

• damionismyname

@BBWC_10 said...

My last comment on the virus. Masks don’t work, your body needs germs to build it’s immune system. If you believe any MSM on any topic you will be very uneducated. The Virus was man-made biological warfare. If you have to ask why they would do it you really don’t have a clue about whats going on in this world, hopefully you will understand soon.

I guess the black death of the mid-1300’s was man made too then…interesting.

• chronoxiong

Why is this thread still going on? Lmao.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

I believe lots of people in CA had it in the winter of 2019, but they weren’t looking for it yet so everyone thought it was just a bad flu that was going around. Most people that had it probably didn’t even go to their doctors for it.

I know a couple people in Wisconsin that had bad flu symptoms in 12/19 but tested negative for the flu, but also tested negative for Covid antibodies. What does this mean, I have no clue.

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

Why is this thread still going on? Lmao.

Because we were just waiting for you to bitch about the night, and how someone was ball hogging, and you paid up for X but Y did better :) Without that, none of us can sleep :) Just giving you crap Chrono, we all love you and enjoy your rants!

• maddysdaddy0914

@tmarohl said...

Because we were just waiting for you to bitch about the night, and how someone was ball hogging, and you paid up for X but Y did better :) Without that, none of us can sleep :)

Beat me to it lol.

• tmarohl

FD Customer Support
    @FanDuel_Support
    · 2h
    We understand that the news of tonight’s Nuggets vs Pistons game being postponed was unexpected and unavoidable. Tomorrow morning, we will be crediting all customers who selected a player from this game with the difference between their winnings and entry fees.

• jdtrey

@tmarohl said...

FD Customer Support
    @FanDuel_Support
    · 2h
    We understand that the news of tonight’s Nuggets vs Pistons game being postponed was unexpected and unavoidable. Tomorrow morning, we will be crediting all customers who selected a player from this game with the difference between their winnings and entry fees.

Well that’s good.. I think I cashed all 8 lineups on fd I had with zero players from that game.. and like 20 of the 143 that did

• ghostfacekicker

@damionismyname said...

I guess the black death of the mid-1300’s was man made too then…interesting.

Man made no, man manipulated yes.

• damionismyname

@ghostfacekicker said...

Man made no, man manipulated yes.

the only man manipulated stuff would be putting rotting corpses on a catapult or something. sorry.. they weren’t doing gene modification back back then.

• Bdog76

I know you guys are in a heated covid discussion ill say I think it was started to definitely kill trumps economy prior to election as ridiculous as that sounds I believe it and I was a rebel for a long period but now I have to say I wear my mask like I wear my underoos haha mainly because I don’t wanna give it to someone who could potentially die from it..and secondly on a dfs note what in the fuck is going on this year I have been having a horrible time in dk coming close to cashing most nights I have had alot of the right pieces but I can’t remember getting beat so badly over and over even my optimizer is getting killed so any one else finding it harder to cash this year and what do you attribute this to for the most part? I initially thought it was huge groups of optimizer lineups I rarely use mine but to add to my info and possible value I might have missed on busy days but my optimizer isn’t getting up in the cash regularly either..its kinda like ok this will get back to normal any day now but keeps kicking me in the nuts over and over I’m embarrassed to say I’m only cashing 1 every 6 maybe the last 2 and a half weeks..I didn’t really wanna identify as dead money as I have done really well the last couple years but I’m curious as to everyone else’s opinions even tho I know many of you are studs and probably are doing fine like normal..thanks guys and gals

• damionismyname

@Bdog76 said...

I know you guys are in a heated covid discussion ill say I think it was started to definitely kill trumps economy prior to election as ridiculous as that sounds I believe it and I was a rebel for a long period but now I have to say I wear my mask like I wear my underoos haha mainly because I don’t wanna give it to someone who could potentially die from it..and secondly on a dfs note what in the fuck is going on this year I have been having a horrible time in dk coming close to cashing most nights I have had alot of the right pieces but I can’t remember getting beat so badly over and over even my optimizer is getting killed so any one else finding it harder to cash this year and what do you attribute this to for the most part? I initially thought it was huge groups of optimizer lineups I rarely use mine but to add to my info and possible value I might have missed on busy days but my optimizer isn’t getting up in the cash regularly either..its kinda like ok this will get back to normal any day now but keeps kicking me in the nuts over and over I’m embarrassed to say I’m only cashing 1 every 6 maybe the last 2 and a half weeks..I didn’t really wanna identify as dead money as I have done really well the last couple years but I’m curious as to everyone else’s opinions even tho I know many of you are studs and probably are doing fine like normal..thanks guys and gals

so it was created in China and spread across the world just for trump? you do know it messed up the global economy and killed lots of ppl everywhere? you think very highly of the guy to think someone did all that for him.

• tmarohl

@Bdog76 said...

Same as it ever was in NBA, lottery. Just more wild cards this year. Not having any good cashes, but tend to be about even on most nights.

• Bdog76

I just think the only way to get him out was to bring the economy down and it also opened the door for mail in voting..I hate talking politics but trump never got the respect every other president has seemed every other election we all walked away with our president this time he never got that and ya I know he was rough but he did so much other presidents were afraid to do I mean Obama said in office and we forgot about him while there were things that needed done I liked that trump did what needed to be done regardless of what people thought..he brought troops home he demanded respect from china he had our economy rocking all while these crooked dems tried every dirty trick in the book to screw him over I just thought he deserved the support og our whole country like every president before him esp considering he honestly wanted good things and accomplished more than any president in years..but its been a shit show the last few months..im not into conspiracy theories but they had to have covid to get sleepy Joe in! We go to bed trump all but reelected and wake up and Joe amazingly got 9 outta 10 mail in votes to win it lol.. regardless it was the presidential election you should have to vote in person not manipulate an election with dead people voting and mysterious clumps of a 100,000 straight Biden mail in votes to me it was a bad look for our country we stand for so much how in the world do we change how we elect a president? We voted our local offices in person the presidential election should have been done without all the opportunities for corruption..but like always I’ll support Sleepy Joe until he forgets where he’s at and we have a woman leading our nation..its funny trump ralleys were huge Biden Harris looked like a ghost town it just doesn’t add up the only thing Biden had going is that dems give alot of handouts I would personally rather have a leader and to hell with the handouts..I hate politics I really did want to hear more opinions on dfs this year..

• Ace15

@Bdog76 said...

I just think the only way to get him out was to bring the economy down and it also opened the door for mail in voting..I hate talking politics but trump never got the respect every other president has seemed every other election we all walked away with our president this time he never got that and ya I know he was rough but he did so much other presidents were afraid to do I mean Obama said in office and we forgot about him while there were things that needed done I liked that trump did what needed to be done regardless of what people thought..he brought troops home he demanded respect from china he had our economy rocking all while these crooked dems tried every dirty trick in the book to screw him over I just thought he deserved the support og our whole country like every president before him esp considering he honestly wanted good things and accomplished more than any president in years..but its been a shit show the last few months..im not into conspiracy theories but they had to have covid to get sleepy Joe in! We go to bed trump all but reelected and wake up and Joe amazingly got 9 outta 10 mail in votes to win it lol.. regardless it was the presidential election you should have to vote in person not manipulate an election with dead people voting and mysterious clumps of a 100,000 straight Biden mail in votes to me it was a bad look for our country we stand for so much how in the world do we change how we elect a president? We voted our local offices in person the presidential election should have been done without all the opportunities for corruption..but like always I’ll support Sleepy Joe until he forgets where he’s at and we have a woman leading our nation..its funny trump ralleys were huge Biden Harris looked like a ghost town it just doesn’t add up the only thing Biden had going is that dems give alot of handouts I would personally rather have a leader and to hell with the handouts..I hate politics I really did want to hear more opinions on dfs this year..

Yeah he did a lot… alright…

• WildFireXXI

I sincerely hope anti-maskers and fake conspiracy spreaders don’t cash and take that dangerous rhetoric elsewhere

• querb

@tmarohl said...

FD Customer Support
    @FanDuel_Support
    · 2h

anyone gotten their refunds yet?

• johnnyjakes

Nope.

• tmarohl

@querb said...

anyone gotten their refunds yet?

Not from DK yet.

• Helpabrotherout

@Ace15 said...

Yeah he did a lot… alright…

Lmaoo ikr.

This thread has gone from 0-100 real quick!!!
    👀👀

• Roma315

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

It was cool FD gave us back on the lost LU’s but all of my LU’s missed cashing by .06 🤣. A lot more than entry fees back since. I did one bullet LU train had 300+ entries between the .25 and .05 event, and 5-10 single entries

• Bdog76

Alot more than any.president I can remember in years..let me know if sleepy Joe even remembers his name before he passes the presidential nominee to a woman I wouldn’t trust to cook me dinner and cup my balls.. smh ..and nope no dk credits yet!

• Dfspacman

Got the Raptors and wizards game totally wrong

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).