8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 5 ) at Cleveland ( -5 ) — T: 223.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 10 ) at Milwaukee ( -10 ) — T: 235
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 5 ) — T: 224.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 3.5 ) at Chicago ( -3.5 ) — T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 3.5 ) at New Orleans ( -3.5 ) — T: 232.5
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 3 ) at San Antonio ( -3 ) — T:
    8:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 1 ) at Dallas ( -1 ) — T:
    9:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 9.5 ) at Denver ( -9.5 ) — T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@Njsum1 said...

Monk is worth a dart throw…risky, yet he could maybe do something

Just an fyi, Monk didn’t come in because Rozier got hurt. Monk just came in for his normal run and was hot so he got some extra minutes at the expense of someone else. Lamello was the beneficiary of Rozier getting hurt.

• rstylz

Is Quickley the real deal? I have never seen him play a minute in the nba. Whats going on with Burke and the other bums? Why is he smashing?

• tmarohl

Herro, Iggy and Vincent in for Miami.

• Bornsupreme

Nasir Little usage today? 15-20 minutes

• Njsum1

@frugal said...

And one of Cedi or Prince will likely do well whoever gets the start. Starting to like a stack of that game

Don’t think It matters who gets the start. Yet I agree one will probably do well. prince smashed off the bench once in this situation and returned 5x the other.

Cedi put up 33 and 15 DK in Nances recent absences and he started both games. Interesting enough, the 15 was when Garland was moved into the starting lineup, so maybe you want the bench guy here 🤷‍♂️. Drum also played, so there’s more usage to go around today.

• frugal

Alright. Done early today, just need Drummond and Adams news to swing lineups one way or the other.

• tmarohl

Dragic and Bradley remain questionable.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Alvance83 said...

Thanks – Thoughts on Atlanta? Trying figure out who is getting usage when starters out?
    With you on quickley I have not played him either and watched game the other day. He’s is out to prove something.

Thoughts on garland? He picked up 2 quick. Fouls and barely played in first half, still got his minutes but usage should go up if Drummond out.

I played Garland yesterday and probably get some more again. Capela, Trae, Reddish are my main Atlanta targets. I want to play some Gallinari on FD but with Barton right below him it is hard to plug in Gallinari when he probably only gets 20 mins

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

Lamello was the beneficiary of Rozier getting hurt

Yeah, I’ve got tons. However, they may choose to keep Lamelo off the bench and give monk 25 minutes. Terry usually plays 35.

• maddysdaddy0914

So DDR was a chalk play at 7400 on FD 2 days ago. Matchup is the same and not mentioned. Regardless of what he did the other day, should this not be the same good spot

• frugal

@rstylz said...

Is Quickley the real deal? I have never seen him play a minute in the nba. Whats going on with Burke and the other bums? Why is he smashing?

I’ve seen him play 2 times this season. From an actual basketball perspective he’s still fairly raw and makes some poor choices on offense when he gets into trouble. From a fantasy perspective he can obviously deliver when his shot is on (and facing marginal defenses).

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@rstylz said...

He is a ball hog. Brings the ball up the court and shoots. Loves driving in the lane once he gets past halfcourt and shooting his little floater shot. Shoots the 3 pretty well. He is basically a scoring machine

• MSUspartan25000

So does Grant continue his slow-down or do we actually have a “look what you are missing” narrative?

• ifthethunder

For the halibut, I checked what DK had to say about tonight in their playbook section.

“Best Bang For Your Buck: Luguentz Dort, Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Houston Rockets ($4,200)”

https://dknation.draftkings.com/playbook/2021/2/1/22260733/fantasy-basketball-cheat-sheet-top-draftkings-nba-dfs-lineup-strategy-february-1-andre-drummond

Darius Bazley ($5,100) and Hamidou Diallo ($4,400) are also reasonable options with Houston allowing the second-most DKFP to SF.”

I’d find $200 and play Diallo before rolling with Dort, myself.
    ~

• monarch

I have interest in Devonte Graham and Malik Monk based off of how the Heat defend. Miami leads the NBA in opponent point in the paint, they have the highest opponent three point rate and allow opposing point guards to score the least amount of raw points per game. I do not love the LaMelo spot and I had 100 percent the other night.

• Brendan239

@ifthethunder said...

For the halibut, I checked what DK had to say about tonight in their playbook section.

“Best Bang For Your Buck: Luguentz Dort, Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Houston Rockets ($4,200)”

https://dknation.draftkings.com/playbook/2021/2/1/22260733/fantasy-basketball-cheat-sheet-top-draftkings-nba-dfs-lineup-strategy-february-1-andre-drummond

“”(player-popup #darius-bazley)Darius Bazley”:/players/darius-bazley-1131659 ($5,100) and Hamidou Diallo ($4,400) are also reasonable options with Houston allowing the second-most DKFP to SF.”

I’d find $200 and play Diallo before rolling with Dort, myself.
    ~

I put him in one because I never play him and maybe it’s a sign for one of his seni annual 40 burger. Just thought it was weird.

• ripking

I’ll be fading lamelo if he becomes chalk.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

Yeah, I’ve got tons. However, they may choose to keep Lamelo off the bench and give monk 25 minutes. Terry usually plays 35.

Possible but I doubt it. LaMelo started the 2nd half last game and then they just pulled him early so he could sub back in and still run the 2nd unit. If Rozier is out LaMelo may hit 38 mins

• telestraightshooter

@gaelicgirl said...

Woke up at 4 this morning, drank a pot of coffee, went back to sleep at 9 and just woke up again.
    Had my first ever DFS dream, how strange…will be playing Jerami Grant tonight.

Grant!

Revenge!

< never question a woman’s intuition >

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    27s
    Trae Young (knee) will play Monday.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Looks like everyone is in for Miami

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Hawks will start Young, Huerter, Reddish, Collins, Capela on Monday.

• ifthethunder

@theIrrigator said...

Looks like everyone is in for Miami

How do you feel about Jimmy Butler on DK?
    ~

• Njsum1

Looks like Rozier knows he better get out there before LeMelo takes his job. Q tag not good for his chances of sitting. Hope he doesn’t, yet it looks like he’s gonna go

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).