NBA FORUM

Comments

• emac

NBA 2/1 – Saturday’s Dynamic Dozen

A large 12 game schedule to clear the NBA deck for Super Bowl Sunday. Focus on players feeling snubbed by the All-Star selections (it is an even better motivator than bobbleheads and birthdays!).

• OneShotKill17

@ag76 said…

Someone on another forum brought up the point about the Super Bowl in New York.

We all know NBA athletes love parties and I have seen a lot pictures circulating from last night most of players from Knicks and OKC were out LATE last night.

Do you fade the Knicks vs OKC game completely for fear of not being on thier game from last night activites?

Just thought i’d confuse people more.

It worked…and idk if it was intentional. Knicks play Miami and OKC is at Washington.

• abombhoosier

Further makes me think having Josh Smith and Jr smith in one line-up is due for mistake. They both cant go off on the same tonight together right?

• Lionsfan1013

Love/Ayon or ZBo/Thad?

• emge

2012 ROOGSLAFFLE Champ, NBA Daily Plays Writer

• 2014 StarStreet MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

• 2012 RG Season Long Champion: NFL

@spyder said…

There’s 3 must-plays in my opinion. Al Jefferson, Brandon Jennings and ZBO. I’ll be filling in my lineups surrounding these 3 for sure.

ZBO vs Hensonless bucks.. he should be manhandling ghostface and easily surpass 40fps.

Al Jeff… there’s really nothing more to say there. Emge saved my ass last night by basically calling me crazy so I swapped him in at the last minute.

Jennings vs horrible Philly.. he’s crushed them every time and he’s on a mini-tear of 40fp games.

haha Your welcome! and yeah how did Mozgov do by the way? it would be nice if you post the point totals of the 2 combos of 3 players.

• SNMC

Kevin Love. Morris with JSmith/Batum….OR….Lebron/Batum with Nene/T Jones

• frongi

I think tonight’s a tough night to pick mainly because of center. There’s a bunch of good options from the high price guys like noah and al jeff to mid price guys like bosh and drummond to the punts like jonas, tyson, and sanders. All of those guys have a good chance to reach value so I don’t know who to pick but I’m leaning Jefferson on the basis of kemba being out forcing him to continue to shoot a ton. Love has been putting up big numbers since pek went down too though, and its not easy to fit love and al jeff together.

• duder500

RG Mod

Fading all of the Al Jeff owners. 40 minutes last night, poor DVP etc… I know that he has been on fire which I attribute to no Kemba jacking up shots.

But Drummond is so juicy and he allowed me to play Love WITH EASE! Love has looked like himself recently now that they cannot go into Pek.

Good luck tonight Gents.

• hoosierman34

Teague or Sessions?

Related, any news on Kemba?

• Jameson12

what do you guys think of a SG punt of Granger for 3.5 on FD….

• skywalker

reallly mess in with my head here

• sonicattack

@Jameson12 said…

what do you guys think of a SG punt of Granger for 3.5 on FD….

GPP if you want but there are better routes imo.

• duder500

RG Mod

@hoosierman34 said…

Teague or Sessions?

Related, any news on Kemba?

Kemba not playing. Sessions looks like a virtual lock for 27-30. Teague more upside but prone to completely disappear. Also Teague only 24 minutes last night and Sessions is getting 30+ every night.

Sessions.

• JFacch

Chandler or Jonas tonight? Both are $5500 on FD.

• duder500

RG Mod

@JFacch said…

Well my rule is NEVER JONAS if that helps.

• Rrich68

NBA Lineups @NBADailyLineups2m

#Timberwolves: Kevin Love—F: Love is a game-time decision Saturday with an ankle sprain bit.ly/1dV8Ouh

View details ·    

First im hearing of this.

• duder500

RG Mod

@Rrich68 said…

NBA Lineups @NBADailyLineups2m

#Timberwolves: “Kevin Love(player-profile)”:/players/Kevin_Love-1347—F: Love is a game-time decision Saturday with an ankle sprain bit.ly/1dV8Ouh

View details ·    

First im hearing of this.

I have to completely retool

• spyder

@duder500 said…

Fading all of the Al Jeff owners. 40 minutes last night, poor DVP etc… I know that he has been on fire which I attribute to no Kemba jacking up shots.

But Drummond is so juicy and he allowed me to play Love WITH EASE! Love has looked like himself recently now that they cannot go into Pek.

Good luck tonight Gents.

Love is a GTD now according to RotoWorld…

• RustyJakWagon

Just saw on the twitter:

Chris Vivlamore ‏@ajchawks

Game-time decision on Kevin Love with ankle sprain.

• 63TMB

the safer play is definitely chandler against Miami. Miami doesn’t rebound very well so double digit rebounds is likely vs the heat. Ny wont be blowing out Miami so or vice versa so I think chandler gets his full compliment of minutes down the stretch

• sonicattack

@JFacch said…

Jonas has been decent lately. That said I like Chandler a bit more as a safer play.

• rebkell

@spyder said…

Love is a GTD now according to RotoWorld…

He’s definitely been having problems with it, the last two games I’ve watched him in he’s come down the wrong way and looked like he was in some serious pain.

• jpro611

Calathes anyone?

• JFacch

@jpro611 said…

Calathes anyone?

I’m not brave enough to roll the dice with Calathes. Howeverr, C-Lee is in all my LU’s tonight.

• duder500

RG Mod

@jpro611 said…

Calathes anyone?

I am in. I have him and C Lee in the LU tonight. Give this guy 25 minutes and he and Lee both make value as cheap punts.

• JFacch

Last question:

T Ross/ J Smoove or Lance Stephenson JR Smith

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).