7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( -3.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 3.5 ) —- T: 197
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1 ) at Boston ( -1 ) —- T: 208.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 194.5
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -6.5 ) at Minnesota ( 6.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 15.5 ) at Cleveland ( -15.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -16 ) at Phoenix ( 16 ) —- T: 220
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• DFSNewbie

Nicolas Batum is now a SG in FD

• Alvance83

Thanks to everyone for there help! This forum has been a blessing for me playing nba dfs.

• teachmehowtocutty

@DFSNewbie said...

Nicolas Batum is now a SG in FD

I like it!

• legitlegit

if you fade boogie you have a big pair of balls

• MFDoom0719

Turn last night around tremendously. Came within the top 25 for the third time in the last week! All hail Andrew Bogut!

• teachmehowtocutty

@legitlegit said...

Dieng and pau can be tempting on fd. The hardest guy not to play tonight is zbo with gasol out.

• Craigg13

@teachmehowtocutty said...

Dieng and pau can be tempting on fd. The hardest guy not to play tonight is zbo with gasol out.

I like ZBo for that reason but in my experience he is the type of guy that will make you sweat it out and hope he hits value.

• Craigg13

@teachmehowtocutty said...

I like Hortford tonight with a nice matchup against the Bulls but he’s done the same thing to me.

• Bellest

@legitlegit said...

It is a tough call, but man, that team is a dumpster fire right now…

• DFSNewbie

Boogie last year in Philly: 39 pts, 24 rebs = 72 FD points. I am not saying he will have similar game tonight but man oh man. Also his price dropped quite a bit.

• Brandon684

@legitlegit said...

He’s $11,100 on DK and the Kings are a dumpster fire right now. No thanks. I’ll take D12 over Boogie tonight.

• Nathan2814

Milsap Randolph Ish Gasol Rose. Should all hit 5-6x tonight.

• Craigg13

What are your thoughts on Cavs players tonight? Too much of a chance of a blowout?

• xdan3220

I hope we don’t all have to have a prolonged Neto debate again today, anyone that followed my advice yesterday and completely faded him is probably looking at some extra cash in their account today ridiculous that he was 60% owned in 50/50’s and 40% in GPP’s.

• StrayLightRun1990

Thoughts on Devin Booker and Klay tonight? Could see those two going back in forth for a bit.

• jon2anderson

• Blogger of the Month

@Craigg13 said...

What are your thoughts on Cavs players tonight? Too much of a chance of a blowout?

I’m avoiding it…

I don’t usually listen to the blow out talk because to get a big lead you have to have some guys having really good games, so 3 quarters in a blow out can be just as good as 4 quarters in a close game…. but with the Cavs you never know who the points are coming from between the big 3.

There’s a good chance Kyrie and Love go high 20’s/low 30’s and Bron stays in the low 40’s… not really what you want.

• JSNEL019

The 3-Ball winner from last night can thank Neto for that $30K he won. It didn’t work out so well for me, but it did pay off for some people.

• Craigg13

Agreed. And Love and Irving aren’t cheap.

• finn4

Millsap Birthday Game

• Jstri

@DFSNewbie said...

Boogie last year in Philly: 39 pts, 24 rebs = 72 FD points. I am not saying he will have similar game tonight but man oh man. Also his price dropped quite a bit.

Boogie this year vs Philly. 21 pts, 11 reb. On DK atleast I’ll be fading him

• s_stoney12

Is the Sac vs Phi game really going to be a close one? Spread is -4.5 in favor of Sac, Phi is really bad, this game has the 2nd highest over under at 216. I know Sac is bad too but atleast they have some real players over there in Boogie and Rondo, more importantly if this game hits over 216 and is close, who besides Boogie and Rondo are the big scorers in this game?

• s_stoney12

Is there a site or link on rotogrinders that shows projected player ownerships for the night? I know how to get an idea of who’s going to be higher owned but it would be nice to just goto a site that does the work for you. Thanks in advance..

• TheRealJosh5

I really wish the Cavs were playing someone better, I really wanna play Kyrie but the Lakers are just bad I can’t afford him to only play 25-28 minutes.

• Sixers610

@s_stoney12 said...

Is the Sac vs Phi game really going to be a close one? Spread is -4.5 in favor of Sac, Phi is really bad, this game has the 2nd highest over under at 216. I know Sac is bad too but atleast they have some real players over there in Boogie and Rondo, more importantly if this game hits over 216 and is close, who besides Boogie and Rondo are the big scorers in this game?

I’m a sixers fan (obviously), and I don’t disagree with you, but more often than not, Vegas knows more than we do. I’d assume it will be fairly close.

• JJDFS

this will be a very good game, philly has been playing extrmely well as of late. It most certainly wont be a situation where you see rondo/boogie/gay not playing in the 4th

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).