7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( -3.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 3.5 ) —- T: 197
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1 ) at Boston ( -1 ) —- T: 208.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 194.5
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -6.5 ) at Minnesota ( 6.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 15.5 ) at Cleveland ( -15.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -16 ) at Phoenix ( 16 ) —- T: 220
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• ScofieldReturns

wow…had 100% shares of noel and really liked all my lineups…was barely able to pivot to faried/zach in time….

not happy with my lineups now, had as much as 900 leftover

• bignish

I love the Stanimal tonight but I had to lock in Jerami Grant and Nic Batum no questions asked.

• zpa1989

@RamblinMan88 said...

Noel was announced 13 minutes ago

yes but i was in the middle of making lineups. i diddn’t actually see the news untill i finished one and it was too late for me to pull him out of them. i got stuck and diddn’t see the news.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

damn Ben Mac is out now. Wish I had Marco or Casspi. Thought he was playing.

• Steroid

Surprised to see Boogie at 16% in the Crossover.

Ish at 20% is high but about right.

Covey at 2.5% seems low with the late news.

• jfro22

Thank god for this site I never would have seen the Noel news in time

• RamblinMan88

@zpa1989 said...

yes but i was in the middle of making lineups. i diddn’t actually see the news untill i finished one and it was too late for me to pull him out of them. i got stuck and diddn’t see the news.

Pop a 2nd (or 3rd) monitor like the rest of humanity

• canesfan136

@slpanthers24 said...

I got to imagine Noel is in quite a few lineups after lock.

mo money fo me

• viciousphilpy

I understand what you are saying Stoney, but a lot of the salary warnings pundits were putting out there were prior to the Ilyasova news. I would take the Over in the Stanley Johnson O/U 30 FPS.

• osuryanf

I have near 100% exposure to LBJ and Kobe. I just see it as a pissing contest to see who can score more.

• PDFOUR

Great. Soon as I get home from work, find out Noel is out. Waste of $3.

I hate last minute scratches

• s_stoney12

wow George Hill 2.8% owned out of 38k.. hoping hes my differentiator lol

• bignish

Why does Patty Mills have such low ownership? Who cares if he’s the starter or McCallum is; he should easily return value in the 20-25 minutes he plays.

• FUNGO24

@WillieStroker said...

Hope Glass doesn’t get hurt tonight

Any particular reason why you played AD tonight? So many options at PF and against Utah? idk bro, GL.

• canesfan136

@TJRhodes said...

Noel 4.6% in the crossover

7.5% in NBA $100K HOT SHOT [3 ENTRY MAX, $100K GTD]

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@bignish said...

Why does Patty Mills have such low ownership? Who cares if he’s the starter or McCallum is; he should easily return value in the 20-25 minutes he plays.

I have seen him dud in this spot before. It’s patty mills. He isn’t easily getting anything.

• Kevin

Boogie only 11.9 percent on sharpshooter DK. Ish is 17.8. Kawahi only 4.9. Wonder who everyone is on?

• FargoBison

Big on Horford tonight….thought he made a nice pivot off Millsap on FD, where there was just so many PF I wanted to play that were cheaper.

• bignish

Al Horford or Rudy Gobert for DK Late Swap? Any preferences? I’m leaning Horford.

• tristanwolf

hmm jerami grant still pretty low owned even after the nerlens scratch. he went off vs SAC last time.

• bignish

@slpanthers24 said...

I have seen him dud in this spot before. It’s patty mills. He isn’t easily getting anything.

True, I’d be ok with even 15 points from him and he torched Orlando for 30 FPs just a week ago. On DK specifically, value is very hard to come by.

• montelbon7

Kobie is playing 25-28 max he said

• wuchild97

@jfro22 said...

Thank god for this site I never would have seen the Noel news in time

Dont rely on this site alone. Use Basketballmonster. That page should be up all day in ur browser

• PDFOUR

@s_stoney12 said...

wow George Hill 2.8% owned out of 38k.. hoping hes my differentiator lol

Good luck!

• canesfan136

Batum 14%…wow..after 2 50 burgers…..and 45 before that…hmmm

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).