7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( -3.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 3.5 ) —- T: 197
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1 ) at Boston ( -1 ) —- T: 208.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 194.5
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -6.5 ) at Minnesota ( 6.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 15.5 ) at Cleveland ( -15.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -16 ) at Phoenix ( 16 ) —- T: 220
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• osuryanf

I need a 50-60 burger from Lillard to salvage my night, and halfway through the 1st he’s currently sitting at 0.5….

ATA boy!

• geardaddy

why they sub cj mccollum for gerald suckerson

• Ryazan

• x3

2015 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2015 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@stekcor said...

why they sub cj mccollum for gerald suckerson

Their rotation is always to take McCollum out early, Lillard plays the whole 1st q, McCollum starts the 2nd. Sorry your algorithm didn’t tell u that lol

• geardaddy

@Ryazan said...

Their rotation is always to take McCollum out early, Lillard plays the whole 1st q, McCollum starts the 2nd. Sorry your algorithm didn’t tell u that lol

how much you winning today though 500k?

• CutlerAsFk

@Ryazan said...

lmao

your teams doing bad so you came on here to act like a douche?

• osuryanf

@JsonJohnston said...

Ryazan… holyyyy. https://www.fanduel.com/games/14666/contests/14666-22595920/entries/412086322/scoring?entry=411839618

My team is at 315 right now, wish I had that type of money to drop but you’ve obviously earned it. I’m earning money in Head to heads slowly, creating a bankroll. Amazing work.

I’m counting 33 entries for him… Over $35,000+ in entry fees lol.. Ryazan, you my friend, are one interesting fella.

• JsonJohnston

@osuryanf said...

I’m counting 33 entries for him… Over $35,000+ in entry fees lol.. Ryazan, you my friend, are one interesting fella.

Oh wow lol I thought it was just 6 hahahaha

• Ryazan

• x3

• x2

@osuryanf said...

Zero money spent today, all satellites that I’ve been collecting the last 2 weeks.

• CutlerAsFk

@CutlerAsFk said...

lmao

even worse, youre crushing it and you come on here and act like a douche. safe to say that you must be a lonely dude.

• ryan52

@CutlerAsFk said...

lmao

check the 500k super baller

• rebkell

@Ryazan said...

So how do you know that, this is a serious question. Do you read the play-by-play of games, I’m sure you watch your fair share of games, but I’m amazed at how people know the rotations so well, the only way I know to find that kind of info out is to actually read the play by play, or I guess you can use popcornmachine.net, it has a graphical game flow.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Gentlemen, if you must be uncouth, do it elsewhere.

• Ryazan

• x3

• x2

I remember that guy a month ago making a thread questioning if satellites are worth it or not……lol yea they’re worth it, LOL

• Ryazan

• x3

• x2

@CutlerAsFk said...

even worse, youre crushing it and you come on here and act like a douche. safe to say that you must be a lonely dude.

no one was talking to you

• osuryanf

Did Bogut get hurt? He was crushing and they haven’t played him since middle of the 3rd..

I know Warriors like to go small, but Chandler has been in and I find it odd they wouldn’t put Bogut on him.

• Ryazan

• x3

• x2

@rebkell said...

Do you read the play-by-play of games

im not going to lie to to you. I’ve taken Lillard plenty of times this year, and I do read the play by play. They always take McCollum out with 5 min to go in the 1st, Lillard plays the first, McCollum gets back in to start the 2nd, and then Lillard comes back in midway thru the 2nd. Trailblazers rotation is clockwork lol

• osuryanf

@Ryazan said...

Zero money spent today, all satellites that I’ve been collecting the last 2 weeks.

Ata boy, keep crushing!

• Ryazan

• x3

• x2

@CutlerAsFk said...

in all seriousness, I just spent all day defending my ass on that stupid other thread, with people questioning me and making jokes about me, so I’ll say whatever the hell I want now lol

• TJRhodes

Howard beasting

• CutlerAsFk

@Ryazan said...

in all seriousness, I just spent all day defending my ass on that stupid other thread, with people questioning me and making jokes about me, so I’ll say whatever the hell I want now lol

ah you sound like a douche to me. enjoy your big win. bet it’d be nicer if you had some friends or a girl IRL to celebrate with you lol

• cedric19

I trusted you all along Archie Goodwin lol

What did he have about 15 fantasy points in 2 minutes?

• Gopackgo30

Thornton is so awful. Turnover show right now. Give it to someone who can play.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@CutlerAsFk said...

ah you sound like a douche to me. enjoy your big win. bet it’d be nicer if you had some friends or a girl IRL to celebrate with you lol

I don’t think that sort of talk is necessary.

In other news, I’m in the cash line, as Archie Goodwin came alive in the final minutes there. I hope I stay there. I could use the boost!

• RamblinMan88

@CutlerAsFk said...

shots fired

• coach232

• Blogger of the Month

Had to take wifey to the movies tonight she made me leave the cell at home. I get home and see RJax was scratched, was it an after tipoff scratch??

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).