7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( -3.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 3.5 ) —- T: 197
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1 ) at Boston ( -1 ) —- T: 208.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 194.5
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -6.5 ) at Minnesota ( 6.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 15.5 ) at Cleveland ( -15.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -16 ) at Phoenix ( 16 ) —- T: 220
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• frugal

@kpquick24 said...

Jeff Green or Matt Barnes the better value on DK?

As of right now, Green projected to start. So I’d probably go with him of the 2.

• legitlegit

does any one know if any of the utah players will play a lesser amount of limits because of the OT and the b2b?

or do they play normal amount of minutes even off a b2b

• Green_Ranger_91

@GGee87 said...

What position are we spending up on and conversely what position are we saving money at??

On DK, I think you could save at SG and SF.

Edit: Pay up at PG, PF or C (could go mid-range at PG and C). I’m playing boogie tonight, so at least that’s how I see it (on DK).

• legitlegit

@wolfgang85 said...

I’m fading Boogie tonight like I do every night to all the overpriced guys (anyone over 10.5k). But I wouldn’t fade the chick in your profile pic…Wow

anjelica ebbi…. ur welcome

• ejernigan1

@NickySats said...

Brook Lopez should be 3% owned, and could have a monster game.

What I’m counting on.

• dictator_teddy

RG Overall Ranking

• 2017 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@legitlegit said...

anjelica ebbi…. ur welcome

most talented russian actress of all time

• coach232

• Blogger of the Month

@frugal said...

Yeah. I initially was all aboard Horford as I always take C’s against CHI. But all the trade talk has second guessing.

Horford is a great GPP play tonight.Minutes are solid and he can erupt for 40-50 vs the weak Bulls frontcourt

• coach232

• Blogger of the Month

@NickySats said...

Horford was my favorite center coming into tonight- but amidst the trade talk, I’m better off steering clear. A ton of good options tonight a center.

Howard, Brook Lopez, Okafor, Deing, Towns

Horford’s a seasoned vet I don’t think that affects him too much. Teague may be the odd one out though. I got some exposure to him in GPP’s along with BroLo

• JJDFS

is bazemore in this trade talk? can he keep his head on straight and get me 30 dk points tonight?

• sig6xwc

Just a little take on SAC/ Philly game. Isn’t Sacramentoin the bottom third defensively in FPPG vs almost every position? According to DK…

They are 29th VS. PG
    30th VS. SG
    11th VS SF
    22nd VS PF
    22nd VS C

Plus the way Philly has been playing (As most of you agree, much better as of late). I don’t see any reason why this game isn’t close and may hit the over. Other than the normal trap game of two shitty defensive teams projected to hit the OVER so Vegas sets the trap knowing everyone will be on the over, when in reality they know it will fall short.

PS… Philly D rates as… (according to DK)
    15th VS PG
    25 VS SG
    24 VS SF
    29 VS PF
    24 VS C

Any further insight other than to fade the obvious? Sometimes just because it is “obvious” or “chalk” doesn’t mean it is the wrong play.

• frugal

@coach232 said...

Horford’s a seasoned vet I don’t that affects him too much. Teague may be the odd one out though

With Splitter out, I gotta assume if they want to trade Horfard they will at elast wait for the break. However with Schroeder, they don’t absolutely need Teague so the trade may be more imminent.

• kpquick24

Anyone else struggling for the SG position on DK? I have some good ideas for GPP, but should we just pay up for Harden for cash games or is there a better and cheaper option?

• strassnerte

Two guys putting up nice games lately, but on the bad side of likely blowouts tonight would be Markieff and Randle. Thoughts?

• strassnerte

@kpquick24 said...

Anyone else struggling for the SG position on DK? I have some good ideas for GPP, but should we just pay up for Harden for cash games or is there a better and cheaper option?

Korver is not a bad play for a likely safe 5x.
    Also like Crawford and Fournier as well if you want to stay on the cheap end. Goodwin has upside as well.

• dakimbell

If it isn’t close it is bc Philly is blowing out Sacramento IMO.

• JJDFS

love both of them strass, but not only the blowout factor they also have difficult matchups

• kpquick24

I believe Randle could hit value. The Cavs got beat by Charlotte without Walker. Randle can easily overpower Love in the paint. As long as Kobe, Williams, Clarkson knock down some shots, I could see this game being close enough for him to play 30 minutes and hit value.

• Csquared1987

For FD only… I love Gasol, and Boogie tonight but it’s pointless to pick them and expect at least 6x to take down a GPP with Dieng at $6300 in a decent matchup.

• xdan3220

@Sjv said...

He only played 18 minutes because he fouled out. What was your advice against playing him?

That he is a very low usage player, on Fanduel he had only averaged .607 fpts/min over his 4 games leading into last night when he was playing big minutes. That even if he got 40 minutes at that production level he was topping out at 27 fpts and if he played a more realistic 30-35 minutes he wasn’t going to hit value and gives zero upside.

• chunkybangles

@dakimbell said...

If it isn’t close it is bc Philly is blowing out Sacramento IMO.

I’m not an expert by any means but being just outside Philly, sixers games are some of the few televised games I get to watch. One thing i’ve noticed lately is not just that the sixers are keeping games close, but the general flow of the game. A few times lately they have opened up sizeable leads in the first half/into the third/fourth quarter only to squander the lead late. This bodes well for everyone seeing a full 4 quarters. Also if Sac falls behind they might have Gay/Rondo/Bel jacking up 3’s instead of trying to attack the paint with boogie, unless its one of those games he completely takes over and its him shooting the 3’s.

• shocae

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

d

• kpquick24

@strassnerte said...

Two guys putting up nice games lately, but on the bad side of likely blowouts tonight would be Markieff and Randle. Thoughts?

I would take Randolph over them both.

• TicketRaven

Neto = Never Ever Totals Offense

• xdan3220

@chunkybangles said...

I’m not an expert by any means but being just outside Philly, sixers games are some of the few televised games I get to watch. One thing i’ve noticed lately is not just that the sixers are keeping games close, but the general flow of the game. A few times lately they have opened up sizeable leads in the first half/into the third/fourth quarter only to squander the lead late. This bodes well for everyone seeing a full 4 quarters. Also if Sac falls behind they might have Gay/Rondo/Bel jacking up 3’s instead of trying to attack the paint with boogie, unless its one of those games he completely takes over and its him shooting the 3’s.

Last year the Sixers had absolutely no answers for Boogie and he crushed them. They managed to hold him in check their first game this year to a line of 21-11 and 3 blocks. I am more concerned about the Sixers getting up on them and him playing less than his full compliment of minutes but I think it’s more likely he drops a 60 point bomb on them than the Sixers blow them out.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@shocae said...

On DraftKings, I’m getting the account restricted because of location (I don’t live in one of the illegal areas). Typically I can just refresh the page, and it goes away. I’ve signed in and out, and still no dice. Anyone else having similar issues?

just got that too, never happened before….wtf

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).