7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( -3.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 3.5 ) —- T: 197
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1 ) at Boston ( -1 ) —- T: 208.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 194.5
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -6.5 ) at Minnesota ( 6.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 15.5 ) at Cleveland ( -15.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -16 ) at Phoenix ( 16 ) —- T: 220
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• thedkexperience

@fcurev said...

haha, why, is Crabbe ruled out tonight for some reason?

Bellinelli > Henderson if you’re going with low salary higher upside for gpp. Sixers can’t defend the 3 ball and that’s all Marco is good for.

Nick Stauskas is the best defender in the NBA who everyone thinks is a turnstile. Unless you’re a Jimmy Butler type he’s gonna lock his guy down.

I know this makes no sense and there is probably a pie chart somewhere explaining why I’m wrong, but it is what it is. Stauskas is the best defender on the team not names Nerlens or Grant.

• BSox

Thad going to FEAST tonight.

• frugal

@fcurev said...

haha, why, is Crabbe ruled out tonight for some reason?

Bellinelli > Henderson if you’re going with low salary higher upside for gpp. Sixers can’t defend the 3 ball and that’s all Marco is good for.

Henderson’s last 5 DK performances vs salary are 5.6, 9, 7.9, 7.9, and 5.9. Still did well with Crabbe back and a solid matchup tonight. Much more consistent than Bellinelli from a production perspective however Belinelli will definitely get the minutes. Crabbe might not be a bad value SG play either. But Danny Green is right around that price too and has been killing it lately and Gary Harris has a solid 6X upside with a recently depressed price.

• BSox

Toughest toss up for me is Kyrie/DRose or Rondo/GHill??

• JJDFS

rondo/d.rose/ish stack for me tonight

• xdan3220

@thedkexperience said...

Nick Stauskas is the best defender in the NBA who everyone thinks is a turnstile. Unless you’re a Jimmy Butler type he’s gonna lock his guy down.

I know this makes no sense and there is probably a pie chart somewhere explaining why I’m wrong, but it is what it is. Stauskas is the best defender on the team not names Nerlens or Grant.

I watch all the Sixers games and agree that Stauskas is an underrated on ball defender. But he isn’t going to shut anyone down. Not to mention all the minutes with Canaan on the floor they can’t defend the 2 spot. If you play on Fanduel Belinelli at 3,900 is a must play IMO just like Jamal Crawford was against the Sixers the other night. Too much volume for him to not have a good game

• thedkexperience

@BSox said...

Toughest toss up for me is Kyrie/DRose or Rondo/GHill??

When in doubt take the 2 lowest priced guys and pay up elsewhere. This worked out great for me last night when I decided to spend my extra cap space and moved up from Porzingus to Draymond … … … never mind.

• inarodgersitrust

Curry or Harden tonight?

• Sports101

Anybody have any good punt players they’d like to share? struggling trying to find a punt today

• thedkexperience

@xdan3220 said...

I watch all the Sixers games and agree that Stauskas is an underrated on ball defender. But he isn’t going to shut anyone down. Not to mention all the minutes with Canaan on the floor they can’t defend the 2 spot. If you play on Fanduel Belinelli at 3,900 is a must play IMO just like Jamal Crawford was against the Sixers the other night. Too much volume for him to not have a good game

Fair point. Just throwing a bone to Sauce Castillo, the master of the 3 pointer that didn’t quite go in.

Seriously, nobody misses more pretty jumpers than Sauce!

• Jstri

@Sports101 said...

Anybody like Anthony Tolliver?

if Ilyasova doesn’t play yes indeed

• Csquared1987

@xdan3220 said...

You’re joking right?? The usage between those 2 are totally different man… There is no such thing as volume when you play on the floor with boogie and gay…

• JJDFS

Go balanced tonight everyone and thank me later. A stars and scrubs approach will not be successful

• mellofellowsu

@inarodgersitrust said...

Curry or Harden tonight?

It’s difficult to justify playing Curry tonight. He is averaging 46 fps and 30 min vs PHX (which obviously is a great workrate) but you have multiple PGs that can get that or close to it tonight, don’t cost what Curry costs and are more likely to play more minutes.

Anything can happen though. Curry could pay off handsomely in a GPP because obviously he’s a great player and will carry a lower than usual ownership tonight. If he plays 35+ minutes he’s worth it. Will he is the only question.

• BSox

@thedkexperience said...

When in doubt take the 2 lowest priced guys and pay up elsewhere. This worked out great for me last night when I decided to spend my extra cap space and moved up from Porzingus to Draymond … … … never mind.

Hahah did the same yesterday. Paid up for Klay instead of sticking with Beal too. Nightmare.

• Ringthebell26

@zpa1989 said...

anyone know why jokic minutes are going down? i don’t get it hes playing well.

I was about to ask this same question I want to play jokic also if I recall right last time they played Detroit he had a decent game just can’t trust Denvers big rotation

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Finally get 1 lu set and have to change it with this duncan news.

Going back to fading spurs games entirely

• xdan3220

@Csquared1987 said...

You’re joking right?? The usage between those 2 are totally different man… There is no such thing as volume when you play on the floor with boogie and gay…

Have you looked at a box score recently? Belinelli’s shot totals the last 5 games since he has been starting are: 15, 14, 12, 17 and 8 when he only played 26 minutes with them getting blown out by the Cavs. Crawford’s last 5 game shot totals are 15, 15, 14, 19 and 21 vs. the Sixers. Belinelli also got up 17 shots in their first game with the Sixers. So basically you are totally wrong

• abreezy

Kyrie, D Rose, Ish, cousins stack for me tonight.

• Gfry3

• frugal

@JJDFS said...

Go balanced tonight everyone and thank me later. A stars and scrubs approach will not be successful

I’m hedging with a Cousins based lineup strategy offset with 3 PG balanced strategy.

• kings26

Kyle Korver vs his old bulls team?

• dailyfinancialsports

Looking at past game logs, someone would have to make a VERY compelling argument for me to fade Harden..

• Syphon23

How many players from one game is too many? For example if you target GS/Pho game tonight and took two best players from each team. For a total of 4 players.. Are you gimping your lineup taking 4 players from the same game?

• Sports101

@Ringthebell26 said...

I was about to ask this same question I want to play jokic also if I recall right last time they played Detroit he had a decent game just can’t trust Denvers big rotation

everytime i play jokic his time is restricted due to foul trouble. dont know enough to say if that is whats getting him the back end of rotation or not. 14min 7.25pt(DK) last game isnt convinving enough to spend 6.1k im fading jokic tonight

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).