7:30 PM EST : Denver ( 2.5 ) at New York ( -2.5 ) —- T: 228
    7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -4.5 ) at Detroit ( 4.5 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 3.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -3.5 ) —- T: 219
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -7.5 ) at Memphis ( 7.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 5 ) at Washington ( -5 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( -1.5 ) at Sacramento ( 1.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    10:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• frugal

@whitemamba86 said...

thon maker going to start for bucks. man i dont want any part of that game other then lakers

Hmm…He played 3 and 4 minutes the last 2 games and now he’s starting? Either he’s starting in name only and Beasely or Teletovic is still in play or Kidd is just a bad coach. Think I’ll be looking at McGruder or Ingram instead for value at SF.

• dunbarnation

@Grnmasheen said...

Turner was recovering from bronchitis at the beginning of the week that may explain his underperformance. I’ll be more cautious.

On Wednesday, he said that he felt much better from the bronchitis and put up 16 pts and 7 rebounds. My assumption is that he will be near 100% tonight and ready to play with heavy minutes in a close game. It is still something to be aware though. Thanks for pointing that out.

• machzeagher

Haven’t seen as much love for Jokic tonight as I thought I would. Everyone worried about foul trouble?

• whitemamba86

@biged263835 said...

Past 7 games, he has 1 game under 39 minutes. Know something we don’t?

but he only has 1 7x game and shot 15 for 25. risky play

• sholden

@biged263835 said...

Past 7 games, he has 1 game under 39 minutes. Know something we don’t?

I am not rostering Davis to expect him to get 5x, I don’t think he gets anything lower than 5x. I think he has elite upside tonight.

Not referring to a minutes restriction or anything like that, but rather his high risk tendency to be injury prone.

• draggin49

So the reason for Hassan’s lesser output vs Brooklyn is Brolo thinking he’s a 3pts shooter and spending time away from the basket this lessening his reb/blk opportunites???

• bradmcgee

Anybody know if Hawes and/or Hibbert are available/playing today?

• whitemamba86

@draggin49 said...

So the reason for Hassan’s lesser output vs Brooklyn is Brolo thinking he’s a 3pts shooter and spending time away from the basket this lessening his reb/blk opportunites???

yup! brolo sits outside now its so boring to watch.

• whitemamba86

watch bulter play tonight in late game and hit 60 + dk points and screw us all

• Scottjmark

Am I crazy to pick Hardaway with Thabo out ? Or did I just jinx him?

• draggin49

Side note:Wonder if this is a Rubio bounce back game ?

• hpatel1089

Jokic safe for cash?

• whitemamba86

@Scottjmark said...

i would like him at 5 k on dk more. but hes playing vs sac who sucks vs guards so either him or dennis will have a great game

• biged263835

@whitemamba86 said...

but he only has 1 7x game and shot 15 for 25. risky play

He has played two full games while healthy against KAT and put up 35 and 45 real points in those games. I don’t play cash so I don’t care about risk

• hangtime28

@Scottjmark said...

I have him in lots of cash game lineups on yahoo. He seems like a solid, safe potion with upside.

• inarodgersitrust

@whitemamba86 said...

thon maker going to start for bucks. man i dont want any part of that game other then lakers

Link?

• billholler

@hpatel1089 said...

Jokic safe for cash?

Normally I would say yes but that price tag is outrageous.

• hangtime28

Option *

• djcory27

So much value today, maybe I’m kidding myself, but it seems way to easy to get 3 out of these 4 in a lineup. (ABC, Brow, Joker, Boogie)

• TheGuth

@biged263835 said...

He has played two full games while healthy against KAT and put up 35 and 45 real points in those games. I don’t play cash so I don’t care about risk

He gets up for the games vs KAT. 2 UK Wildcats going at it. Love him tonight.

• JRite2003

Why does rostering Matt Barnes seem like a bad decision to me…. someone please talk me off of him!

• whitemamba86

@inarodgersitrust said...

Link?

basketballmonster.com

• UTEstevanB

How is Kyle O’Quinn’s defense, Knicks fans? Also, who scores more- AD or Greek? I’m having a tough time deciding who to spend up for between the two

• JRite2003

Matt Barnes or Bojan Bogdanovic

• JRite2003

Ugh…. Darren Collison and Matt Barnes keep slapping me in the face

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).