7:30 PM EST : Denver ( 2.5 ) at New York ( -2.5 ) —- T: 228
    7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -4.5 ) at Detroit ( 4.5 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 3.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -3.5 ) —- T: 219
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -7.5 ) at Memphis ( 7.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 5 ) at Washington ( -5 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( -1.5 ) at Sacramento ( 1.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    10:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• sports667

Please give us some wade news before lock tonight!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!!! I’ll probably still have a lot of Butler anyways but will cut down a little if it sounds like wade is going to play. Plus I love some Rondo if Wade it out.

• NPStollings

I don’t see how you can’t play Tony Allen in this spot..He’s cheaper than the two previous times they’ve played GSW

• KillaChap

@NPStollings said...

I don’t see how you can’t play Tony Allen in this spot..He’s cheaper than the two previous times they’ve played GSW

What about Ennis?

• hangtime28

How about Darren Collison tonight? Lawson is doubtful.

• ghost3490

@frugal said...

Court IQ won’t do you any good in this case due to the vastly different make up of the team. Parker is out, but Middleton is back and they picked up Hawes. There will be no data from this season to predict that usage shift. Whoever starts at PF between Beasley, Hawes, or Teletovic will get the biggest bump with Giannis likely seeing a little bump as well. If they start Middleton, even on a minutes limit he might be a solid pick depending on your site’s salary. If Middleton plays off the bench he still may be a solid pick but watch out for a slight decrease in usage for Monroe and Brogdon.

Thanks for feedback.

• percy1207

@Cbed11 said...

But then again predicting Jason Kidd is like predicting what a woman wants.

I honestly believe predicting what a woman wants is easier!

• gausman7

on Fanduel I am not able to get away from stacking Denver and stacking MIN. Those two teams are in great positions to drop a TON of fantasy points. MIN players get solid minutes and are in a great spot. I am going back to the Rubio well after he disappointed me. Hoping recency bias affects his ownership tonight.

• sports667

@NPStollings said...

It’s a pretty good spot for him but you can’t expect him to play 48 minutes and have 6 steals like the last game vs GS. I like paying up a little more for Barton who has a massive ceiling.

• gausman7

@percy1207 said...

I honestly believe predicting what a woman wants is easier!

i know what a woman doesnt want…a dude that spends 6-8 hours on fantasy basketball everyday!!

• KillaChap

@gausman7 said...

i know what a woman doesnt want…a dude that spends 6-8 hours on fantasy basketball everyday!!

Unless they do it while working.

• XxHeisenbergxX

Edit: I guess everyone is liking Tony Allen tonight LOL

• XxHeisenbergxX

@NPStollings said...

Agreed

• TNYooper

@vucdores1 said...

i can’t believe I’m saying this, but I think the stud to pay up for today is….Giannis!?!?!?

That whole Milwaukee game is worth considering. It’s the first game off Jabari Parker injury, so the salaries haven’t really been adjusted to account for who’ll receive his production. They’re in an up-pace matchup at home against one of the league’s worst defenses. Definitely a stack-worthy game due to the conditions.

• NPStollings

@sports667 said...

It’s a pretty good spot for him but you can’t expect him to play 48 minutes and have 6 steals like the last game vs GS. I like paying up a little more for Barton who has a massive ceiling.

Very true. Can’t rely on that from Tony. The dude just seems to play with fire against gsw

• Joeltimb

• xdan3220

Last night I remembered one more thing that we have to look out for in DFS, crappy scorekeepers. Whoever does the score keeping for the Magic is absolutely atrocious. He shorted Dario Saric 3.2 points, giving a late game rebound and 2 FREE THROWS (seriously how do you screw those up) to Ersan Ilyasova. Also he gave a steal that should have been Nerlens Noel to either T.J. McConnell or Robert Covington I lost track of who got it and those are the ones I picked up on just watching and checking my team intermittently.

As for tonight how did Bledsoe get so cheap on FD, seems like a plug and play down over 1,000 in salary against the Bulls. How many Nuggets is too many?

• superstars92

On Draft Kings the Pistons are ridiculously cheap. I know it’s the Spurs but they can serve as good upside plays.

• DirkDigglerz

Drummond against the Spurs I’ll take a shot 60 point upside

• KillaChap

@TNYooper said...

That whole Milwaukee game is worth considering. It’s the first game off Jabari Parker injury, so the salaries haven’t really been adjusted to account for who’ll receive his production. They’re in an up-pace matchup at home against one of the league’s worst defenses. Definitely a stack-worthy game due to the conditions.

It’s also the first game with 5 centers and 2nd with Middleton back. It might be great for GPP’s but I’m not touching it in cash.

• BPhillips44

@hangtime28 said...

How about Darren Collison tonight? Lawson is doubtful.

Should get a ton of minutes. Only PG on roster

• MrPerfekt7

@NPStollings said...

And he has went off both games. The last game in OT he had like 11pts 12 rebs and some assists. I hope folks sleep on him so he is not highly owned

• frugal

@DirkDigglerz said...

Drummond against the Spurs I’ll take a shot 60 point upside

Might want to look at the game logs there and consider Dedmon will be starting at C. They just held Marc Gasol to 15 and 8.

• Brandon684

@monarch said...

Be careful with Beal. PG13 put the full clamps on KCP a week ago

That’s because him and Drummond were the only offensive threats for the Pistons. Reggie Jackson especially is a non-factor at this point as he keeps failing to hit value.

• frugal

@KillaChap said...

It’s also the first game with 5 centers and 2nd with Middleton back. It might be great for GPP’s but I’m not touching it in cash.

Agree. I have a little interest in whoever starts for Parker, but that’s about it.

• lastcallcasualty

Looks like it’s a night to pay up for Power Forwards on Fanduel. Thoughts?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).