7:30 PM EST : Denver ( 2.5 ) at New York ( -2.5 ) —- T: 228
    7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -4.5 ) at Detroit ( 4.5 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 3.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -3.5 ) —- T: 219
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -7.5 ) at Memphis ( 7.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 5 ) at Washington ( -5 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( -1.5 ) at Sacramento ( 1.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    10:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic ā€“ NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Htg0204

Everyone flocks to whiteside when James Johnson is the play

• DirkDigglerz

@frugal said...

Might want to look at the game logs there and consider Dedmon will be starting at C. They just held Marc Gasol to 15 and 8.

You’re probably right crossing out Drummond going with AD

• windsorpg

Ben McLemore tonight at 3600 on FD.

• NarrowJ

Hesitant on Rubio tonight. They went to Tyus Jones to finish the game out against TOR the other night. Rubio finished with only 21 minutes.

• frugal

@monarch said...

Be careful with Beal. PG13 put the full clamps on KCP a week ago

Possibly, but then Porter or Markieff (if he plays) will go off. Washington is able to spread the ball around and anyone of their starting 5 can go an a tear.

• Kujo2020

@lastcallcasualty said...

Looks like it’s a night to pay up for Power Forwards on Fanduel. Thoughts?

I like Johnson, and the Porzgod. Porzgod is too cheap for his upside. He looks to be back on track.

• monarch

@frugal said...

Possibly, but then Porter or Markieff (if he plays) will go off. Washington is able to spread the ball around and anyone of their starting 5 can go an a tear.

Look at what Marcus Morris did to the Pacers with PG13 guarding KCP and then take a look at Otto

• DirkDigglerz

Porzingod without NOAH is a go

• JSteele

Am i crazy if I think Memphis will beat GS tonight? It’s in Memphis and they have won 2 games in a row against them in spectacular fashion. One blowout and one OT game where they came back from 20 points down in Oracle. They seem to do well against fast paced teams and I know they are pumped to play this game.

• zpa1989

center is tricky tonight. can’t predict the minutes with the knicks or bucks centers. it appears at first glance they have the best on paper matchups. KAT is just so expensive but in a good spot. whiteside in a good spot but on a front end of a b2b and has been really inconsistent for a 9100 tag.

dare i say, brolo tonight? did 40 against the heat last time they played at home. gpp only of course. i hate using him. maybe gortat possibly? miles turner? im sort of lost at center tonight.

• KillaChap

@zpa1989 said...

center is tricky tonight. can’t predict the minutes with the knicks or bucks centers. it appears at first glance they have the best on paper matchups. KAT is just so expensive but in a good spot. whiteside in a good spot but on a front end of a b2b and has been really inconsistent for a 9100 tag.

dare i say, brolo tonight? did 40 against the heat last time they played at home. gpp only of course. i hate using him. maybe gortat possibly? miles turner? im sort of lost at center tonight.

RoLo has been hot lately too. I’m also feeling, with no justification, that Chandler might have himself a game too.

• zpa1989

@KillaChap said...

RoLo has been hot lately too. Iā€™m also feeling, with no justification, that Chandler might have himself a game too.

you could be right. seems like his minutes are on the decline tho. im some what skeptical.

• southernflyers9

@gausman7 said...

i know what a woman doesnt want…a dude that spends 6-8 hours on fantasy basketball everyday!!

oh women want it man trust me! Bring home a bottle of wine for her and beer for yourself and play darts, and watch basketball.. You are just dating the wrong women my guy

• lionssuck

@zpa1989 said...

I like Gortat on DK alot. he’s gone 6X his current salary in 7 straight games, and did well against Indiana last time. If Kieff is out, I like him even more.

• superstars92

The most popular center today should be Marcin Gortat? Obviously I’m not 100% sure but that’s my bet on who most of the top cash game players will have.

As for the Pistons argument above, while I don’t think any Pistons are safe plays, I definitely think they have some good upside for their price. I am not advocating taking any in cash games though, but someone like Rjax at 4.9k is very low. It might be the lowest price in 2 years. Yes he’s sucked recently, but he’s got good upside.

• Stickman731

Off-topic: Going to Knicks game with my Charles Oakley jersey tonight.

• Marsharks

• 2017 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

@sherm said...

Does anyone know how good or bad Michael Beasley defense is?

He was asked the same question once. “Defense? Is that the time between my last shot and next shot?”

• Stickman731

@KillaChap said...

The only high priced guys I am really high on to start the day are Butler and Jokic. That DEN/NY game should have some fantasy goodness and who’s going to stop Jokic? O’Quinn? Willy? Doubt it.

I am thinking the match of Jokic and KP – who picks of the most fouls?

• nateW

Kings have one true PG tonight, Collison, with Ty Lawson doubtful. Seems like a lock to me against Atlanta. Does he play 48 minutes?

• KindGuy

@nateW said...

Kings have one true PG tonight, Collison, with Ty Lawson doubtful. Seems like a lock to me against Atlanta. Does he play 48 minutes?

I asked their beat writer the same question but haven’t gotten a response yet. I could see him approaching 42 minutes. Cousins acts as a ball handler too.

• nateW

Just noticed Jordan Farmar is still on the FD Kings roster, lol. He was waived months ago, but I heard with Lawson out they might sign him to a ten day contract.

• superstars92

@nateW said...

My guess is he gets like 36-38 mins or so and rests for like the end/start of the 1st/2nd and 3rd/4th.

Technically Afflalo, McLemore, Richardson, or Barnes can play PG. When I say PG, I just mean dribble the ball up the floor and throw it to Cousins.

• windsorpg

@elementasrat said...

I asked their beat writer the same question but haven’t gotten a response yet. I could see him approaching 42 minutes. Cousins acts as a ball handler too.

Pair him with Ben McLemore… Thank me later.

• Stangs13

Just listened to the morning grind I’m confused at sieges huge hate for whiteside tonight. I know he has been bad against Brooklyn before but I just can’t figure out why. Seems like he is a superior rebounder to Lopez and it’s not like Lopez draws a lot of fouls. If the matchup is so bad as siege says then who else are they going to play instead of whiteside. Idk I just don’t see him being in that bad of a matchup. Thoughts?

• zpa1989

on FD gortat is 7k the most expensive he has been all year. i just don’t see him really 6x’ing that salary tonight. i mean maybe he can if markieff is out. gortat just doesn’t appear to be good value.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).