7:30 PM EST : Denver ( 2.5 ) at New York ( -2.5 ) —- T: 228
    7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -4.5 ) at Detroit ( 4.5 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 3.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -3.5 ) —- T: 219
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -7.5 ) at Memphis ( 7.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 5 ) at Washington ( -5 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( -1.5 ) at Sacramento ( 1.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    10:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• superstars92

@Stangs13 said...

Just listened to the morning grind I’m confused at sieges huge hate for whiteside tonight. I know he has been bad against Brooklyn before but I just can’t figure out why. Seems like he is a superior rebounder to Lopez and it’s not like Lopez draws a lot of fouls. If the matchup is so bad as siege says then who else are they going to play instead of whiteside. Idk I just don’t see him being in that bad of a matchup. Thoughts?

One game he had an ankle injury so you can throw that game out. I think that was his like around 25 point FP game.

He should be an ok matchup but I still prefer Gortat.

• Stickman731

@JSteele said...

Am i crazy if I think Memphis will beat GS tonight? It’s in Memphis and they have won 2 games in a row against them in spectacular fashion. One blowout and one OT game where they came back from 20 points down in Oracle. They seem to do well against fast paced teams and I know they are pumped to play this game.

I was thinking the same because I think GS is looking forward to the OKC tomorrow. KD return and national game of the week on ABC.

• 08Gary08

They have Middleton back which hurts Beasley. Beasley will be good in small ball situations. I’d Look for Teletovic to step it up in place of Parker, Maybe even Maker at the PF spot with Jason Kidd wanting to give Hawes some run. They also got Monroe & Henson. It’s def gonna be interesting to see how that front court plays out.

• Stickman731

@zpa1989 said...

center is tricky tonight. can’t predict the minutes with the knicks or bucks centers. it appears at first glance they have the best on paper matchups. KAT is just so expensive but in a good spot. whiteside in a good spot but on a front end of a b2b and has been really inconsistent for a 9100 tag.

dare i say, brolo tonight? did 40 against the heat last time they played at home. gpp only of course. i hate using him. maybe gortat possibly? miles turner? im sort of lost at center tonight.

The way I am thinking about the Knicks game tonight – is that Willy typically plays more against the finese centers and faster pace teams. He however will come off the bench because they like pairing him with Jennings.

• zpa1989

is anyone actually going to play afflalo or mclemore on FD? lol i just don’t think i have the balls to hit that button lol

• 7klub06

@KillaChap said...

What about Ennis?

Ennis is like Dekker will have a game every blue moon but will burn your LU

• DirkDigglerz

I’m going all in on Paul Millsap at PF his the only solid choice and has a great matchup against Tolliver LMAO

• windsorpg

@zpa1989 said...

is anyone actually going to play afflalo or mclemore on FD? lol i just don’t think i have the balls to hit that button lol

Yes. McLemore. Sacramento is a walking hospital right now. They will need scoring contributions. McLemore has a higher upside than Afflalo IMO.

• siberianex

This!

• 7klub06

@JSteele said...

Am i crazy if I think Memphis will beat GS tonight? It’s in Memphis and they have won 2 games in a row against them in spectacular fashion. One blowout and one OT game where they came back from 20 points down in Oracle. They seem to do well against fast paced teams and I know they are pumped to play this game.

Big Memphis fan, they will Grit and Grind and get another win. So far Grizzlies have the Warriors number

• siberianex

@Epignosis said...

I am not liking the power forward position today.

This!

• KindGuy

Kyle O’Quinn trap game for sure.

Remember, Guillermo’s brother Juancho plays for the Nuggets. Gimme all the Wily.

• hangtime28

@DirkDigglerz said...

I’m going all in on Paul Millsap at PF his the only solid choice and has a great matchup against Tolliver LMAO

Demarcus Cousins is back tonight.

• windsorpg

Love Mike Conley tonight as well.

• KillaChap

Is it possible that Cousins will score 80% of the real life points for the Kings? Also noticed that no one is talking about Barnes anymore.

• DirkDigglerz

@hangtime28 said...

Demarcus Cousins is back tonight.

Yep he still had a 48 burger against Cousins the last time they played Cousins had only 29

• zpa1989

@DirkDigglerz said...

you don’t like julius randle for much cheaper? i think randle has close to the same upside for significantly less in equally as good of a matchup

• KindGuy

Atlanta’s weakness is defending the pick and roll. Collision has to be a free square tonight right?

• frugal

@Stangs13 said...

Just listened to the morning grind I’m confused at sieges huge hate for whiteside tonight. I know he has been bad against Brooklyn before but I just can’t figure out why. Seems like he is a superior rebounder to Lopez and it’s not like Lopez draws a lot of fouls. If the matchup is so bad as siege says then who else are they going to play instead of whiteside. Idk I just don’t see him being in that bad of a matchup. Thoughts?

It’s a bad matchup as Whiteside is a low post player who will be drawn out to cover Lopez which could have a negative correlation to rebounds and blocks. That said, we can look at his last 2 poor performances and see clear reason: he hurt his ankle against GSW on 1/23 and then tried to play through it. Brooklyn caught Whiteside during that following week where it was bugging him. He’s been killing it thins month so far. If we look at the 3 previous matchups against BroLo last season Whiteside had the following games:

3/23/2016 27 pts 8 reb 1 ast 1 stl 1 blk
    12/23/2015 18 pts 11 reb 1 stl 5 blk
    12/16/2015 20 pts 13 reb 1 blk

I think Whiteside is fairly safe tonight. All that said, BroLo has historically played very, very well against Whiteside as well…

• xdan3220

Any Lakers fans that can give insight on the Mozgov/Zubac sitution. Moz hasn’t played the last 2 games and Zubac seems like a pretty good bet right now for low 20 minutes as long as that continues. If he is getting low 20 minutes against Milwaukee I feel really good about him getting mid 20’s or higher in fantasy points. Is Moz officially the 3rd man in the Center pecking order now?

• Joeltimb

Go for Henson. The length of the Bucks will make the Lakers brick more than usual. His rebound and block upside alone puts him near 8x tonight.

• zpa1989

@frugal said...

I think Whiteside is fairly safe tonight. All that said, BroLo has historically played very, very well against Whiteside as well…

ya i noticed that. i just think for FD pricing, lopez is too much. last year when he played closer to the basket, i think his ceiling was much higher since he got more boards/blocks. but this year he is just hanging out on the perimeter and jacking 3’s which caps his upside i think. for a 7200 guy i want 50 point upside and i just don’t think he has it.

• Beavsftw

I have just enough cash left for marcus Morris on fd at sf but don’t know if I should play him against kawhi. Thoughts?

• DirkDigglerz

@zpa1989 said...

you don’t like julius randle for much cheaper? i think randle has close to the same upside for significantly less in equally as good of a matchup

Randle hasn’t reach 40 in a month. He’s gonna be a non factor for GPP’s

• 7klub06

Looking like a big night for some Centers. Thinking Gasol will go to work on little Javel tonight 🤔

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).