7:30 PM EST : Denver ( 2.5 ) at New York ( -2.5 ) —- T: 228
    7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -4.5 ) at Detroit ( 4.5 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 3.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -3.5 ) —- T: 219
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -7.5 ) at Memphis ( 7.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 5 ) at Washington ( -5 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( -1.5 ) at Sacramento ( 1.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    10:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• KindGuy

Where is Lathum? Probably counting all his dough from the last couple nights lol.

Give us your picks!

• XxHeisenbergxX

With Waiters out I love McGruder

• KindGuy

@nateW said...

I always wondered how good Matt Barnes could be if given the opportunity to be the man. I mean if teams just played him like they do Melo or Durant what kind of production would he have? I also wonder that about Ben McLemore. Everyone says he sucks, but Kings haven’t really let him have much freedom to play his game. They should start giving him more freedom out there.

Lol at Matt Barnes. He’s a 3 and D player who can play the 3/4.

McLemore is a different story. I’m sure he can create his own shot but I’m not sure how efficient he would be. I just haven’t seen him play all that much.

• FDDough

@zpa1989 said...

damn i was sort of liking him. may have to leave him in one just in case. matchup is good. his price is way down. he got 30 minutes last game. felt like randle was in an excellent buy low spot.

He still is in a good spot. He is cheap and seems like hes back to full health from his injury. Also, Parker is injured. Trust your gut

• dunbarnation

@DirkDigglerz said...

I see it maybe even worse he’s matching up against Porzingis

I don’t think so. As long as porzingis stays out of foul trouble, he will play the 5 in the 2nd and 4th quarters. If anything, this will probably limit the minutes of o’quinn and hernangomez.

• XxHeisenbergxX

@JRite2003 said...

We’re all playing yahoo tonight to protest the late swap, right!?

And Mike Conley torches the Warriors tonight… you heard it here first

I made my Yahoo account last night. As soon as I deplete my DK account I will be making my first deposit there. Will be happy to be done with the late announcements after the lockout.

• southernflyers9

I think highest player im going to get tonight will be pg13. Too much value out there tonight in the 6k-8k range

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@xEnvayNe said...

Lance Stephenson revenge!

Before his 10 day contract is up Thibs will plug him into the starting 5…. Minnesota is on a home stand say there able to practice. I like him tonight (wolves fan bias) not chasing minutes or doing the revenge narrative but he should dominate the ball with that second unit, great replacement for lavine for early second quarter. He’ll probably sign. His post game interviews seemed like he’d like to stay also and were Minnesota Nice we love players that want to be here (NoLove4Love)

• Whacko

If someone could please tell me what their Magic Eightball says on which way Kidd is going to go with his rotations it would kindly be appreciated.

• zpa1989

miles turner with thad young out? still sort of lost at center. i don’t like gortat really at 7k on FD. doesn’t 6x that salary very often. scared to pay down to henson/o’quinn although i will make one lineup with each. boogie/towns way to much i don’t see them getting to 60 tonight ( could be wrong of course). brolo has no ceiling anymore now that he is just a big shooting gaurd. whiteside looks sort of interesting but hes a huge gamble at 9100 and could burn you with that low floor.

• southernflyers9

@zpa1989 said...

miles turner with thad young out? still sort of lost at center. i don’t like gortat really at 7k on FD. doesn’t 6x that salary very often. scared to pay down to henson/o’quinn although i will make one lineup with each. boogie/towns way to much i don’t see them getting to 60 tonight ( could be wrong of course). brolo has no ceiling anymore now that he is just a big shooting gaurd. whiteside looks sort of interesting but hes a huge gamble at 9100 and could burn you with that low floor.

have thought about howard?

• KindGuy

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

I made my Yahoo account last night. As soon as I deplete my DK account I will be making my first deposit there. Will be happy to be done with the late announcements after the lockout.

What do you mean by deplete your DK account? How much if left? Why don’t you just withdraw the amount and start playing on Yahoo ASAP?

• FDDough

I play FanDuel tho so it doesnt help me lol

• KillaChap

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

With Waiters out I love McGruder

Tyler Johnson?

• zpa1989

@southernflyers9 said...

have thought about howard?

no. whats the case for howard? he did 48 last year with the rockets at home to the kings. different team but same individual matchup.

• frugal

@JRite2003 said...

We’re all playing yahoo tonight to protest the late swap, right!?

And Mike Conley torches the Warriors tonight… you heard it here first

I took all but $10 out of DK near the beginning of the season and moved over to Yahoo and love it.

• superjon

Injury updates seem to be on point so far. Any idea why?

• lionssuck

@zpa1989 said...

ROLO because YOLO

• ELopez432

Today’s slate looking mighty nice. Collision, Barton, Thompson, & Rose all can hit 6x or even 7x. Jokic should feast with his usage rate higher then ever but can he stay out of foul trouble? Chandler is a streaky scorer & with Porzingis on him looks like a fade. Is Porzingis ready to get back to ballin? Who will replace Parker’s production? Will it be Beasley or Teletovic? If Beasley gets 25 min he will destroy value. However I cant trust Kidd. Will Randle get back in form & get his double double at 5400? I dont see why not. Ingram has a good matchup against the Bucks weak Def but will he be able to produce at 4400? Is PG13 back? Will Tyus Jones ball out given more opportunity with Lavine being out? Will Wiggins put up 40 raw points against the Pelicans? Any thoughts?

• dunbarnation

Hmm important thought about rubio. He seemed to join the doghouse with dieng in not being allowed to play the 4th quarter anymore. I wonder if it was an outlier or if it will be a trend

• nateW

Boogie worries me tonight as well. I think Kings might try playing more of a team game. Cousins looks like a fade tonight. Don’t know if the coach wants to just let him go at it like he was after picking up his 16 technical.

• DirkDigglerz

@dunbarnation said...

Hmm important thought about rubio. He seemed to join the doghouse with dieng in not being allowed to play the 4th quarter anymore. I wonder if it was an outlier or if it will be a trend

I hope he’s super low owned can’t miss that Rubio 50 burger.

• AP_ALL_DAY_28

Cant decide between KAT or Giannis. I got 3 PGs xant decide between Rose, Rubio, or Schroder. Also cant decide betwern George, Anthony or Leonard. FD GPP. Got Jokic as a lock, Right now my lineup is._..Rubio, Rose, Giannis, Lee, Anthony, Beasley, Jokuc, Nance Jr, Monroe. Other Giannis there are not all lot of SG I love

• XxHeisenbergxX

@elementasrat said...

What do you mean by deplete your DK account? How much if left? Why don’t you just withdraw the amount and start playing on Yahoo ASAP?

I have like 30.00 left not worth the WD and I am a cheap player so I am in no rush. I have scaled back this week quite a bit considering all the late news that has destroyed any hopes of making any money. I will continue to do so. As I stated earlier this is suppose to be fun..it has become more annoying than anything else. Instead of seeing my scores I look more to see what player has killed my LU. Anyways I am not here to argue I would much rather talk BBall.

• Stickman731

@dunbarnation said...

I don’t think so. As long as porzingis stays out of foul trouble, he will play the 5 in the 2nd and 4th quarters. If anything, this will probably limit the minutes of o’quinn and hernangomez.

He will be at the 4 with the second unit at the start of 2Q with WIlly, then they will pull him for Kuz at the 2-3 min mark. Very predictable as long as he is not in foul trouble.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).