7:30 PM EST : Denver ( 2.5 ) at New York ( -2.5 ) —- T: 228
    7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -4.5 ) at Detroit ( 4.5 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 3.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -3.5 ) —- T: 219
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -7.5 ) at Memphis ( 7.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 5 ) at Washington ( -5 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( -1.5 ) at Sacramento ( 1.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    10:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• gausman7

@AP_ALL_DAY_28 said...

Cant decide between KAT or Giannis. I got 3 PGs xant decide between Rose, Rubio, or Schroder. Also cant decide betwern George, Anthony or Leonard. FD GPP. Got Jokic as a lock, Right now my lineup is._..Rubio, Rose, Giannis, Lee, Anthony, Beasley, Jokuc, Nance Jr, Monroe. Other Giannis there are not all lot of SG I love

not supposed to list your entire lineup…just a heads up

• LaranzoW

Will hernangimez get any run tonight??

• Choco26

@nateW said...

I always wondered how good Matt Barnes could be if given the opportunity to be the man. I mean if teams just played him like they do Melo or Durant what kind of production would he have? I also wonder that about Ben McLemore. Everyone says he sucks, but Kings haven’t really let him have much freedom to play his game. They should start giving him more freedom out there.

If Matt Barnes is “the man” on your team you are going to end up in dead last. He would put up decent fantasy numbers though.

• JRite2003

@hangtime28 said...

That’s where I’ve been! Love the late swap. Wish DK would bring it back!

That’s where I will be for tonight’s slate… I already have like 7 spots reserved. I’ll be putting together some lineups later today

• queensfinest

barton, klay thompson or rose?

• KindGuy

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

I have like 30.00 left not worth the WD and I am a cheap player so I am in no rush. I have scaled back this week quite a bit considering all the late news that has destroyed any hopes of making any money. I will continue to do so. As I stated earlier this is suppose to be fun..it has become more annoying than anything else. Instead of seeing my scores I look more to see what player has killed my LU. Anyways I am not here to argue I would much rather talk BBall.

I’m not here to argue either but it puzzles me seeing players like you complain about late swap yet continue to keep giving your money to DK. Just ironic to me, that’s all.

• JRite2003

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

I made my Yahoo account last night. As soon as I deplete my DK account I will be making my first deposit there. Will be happy to be done with the late announcements after the lockout.

Yup, I’m playing at yahoo tonight! I have like $18 left in my DK account, so I’ll probably burn that tonight just to be done with it…

Anybody else joining the #LateSwapRevolution ?

• Cocomilk

@Supersharpie said...

Chandler is going to play the 4. Barton draws Melo.

I can’t see either coach letting that happen

• DirkDigglerz

T Jones questionable I like AD even more!!! Alexis Ajinca is also out

• KillaChap

Yahoo has proven itself to be terrible at protecting user accounts from hacking. I wouldn’t give them access to anything other than the fake name I use for season long fantasy football.

• KindGuy

@ELopez432 said...

Chandler is a streaky scorer & with Porzingis on him looks like a fade.

LOL. Trust me, I’m a Knicks fan. Porzingis is atrocious on the perimeter. He’s better at defense on the 5 because he can shot block driving guards, so Hornacek has him playing more center these days.

I’m actually glad you mentioned Wilson Chandler since he wasn’t on my radar. I’m definitely rostering him now.

• nateW

Think I can play nine guys on FD between 5000 and 7000 and still cash?

• JRite2003

@DirkDigglerz said...

T Jones questionable I like AD even more!!!

lol, my face when they announced the George Hill news last night

• Njsum1

Haven’t heard much talk of Brandon Ingram. Seems like one of the safer plays on the DK slate.

• KillaChap

If Evans, Moore and Jones are out, How do you not play both AD and Holiday?

• sports667

@ELopez432 said...

Today’s slate looking mighty nice. Collision, Barton, Thompson, & Rose all can hit 6x or even 7x. Jokic should feast with his usage rate higher then ever but can he stay out of foul trouble? Chandler is a streaky scorer & with Porzingis on him looks like a fade. Is Porzingis ready to get back to ballin? Who will replace Parker’s production? Will it be Beasley or Teletovic? If Beasley gets 25 min he will destroy value. However I cant trust Kidd. Will Randle get back in form & get his double double at 5400? I dont see why not. Ingram has a good matchup against the Bucks weak Def but will he be able to produce at 4400? Is PG13 back? Will Tyus Jones ball out given more opportunity with Lavine being out? Will Wiggins put up 40 raw points against the Pelicans? Any thoughts?

I wish Tyus Jones played more, he is such a beast when he gets minutes

• XxHeisenbergxX

I have McGruder in all my LU’s tonight…please advise me as to what is wrong with me LOL..thanks!

• Joeltimb

@nateW said...

Think I can play nine guys on FD between 5000 and 7000 and still cash?

Absolutely.

• macisaackyle

Looking for some roster savings – Thinking Ellington & Middleton and go for the KAT, Porzing, Rubio combo or am I crazy here

• djcory27

@KillaChap said...

Montejunas breakout party?

• XxHeisenbergxX

@KillaChap said...

Tyler Johnson?

I think McGruder has more upside or at least that is what I am hoping for. I am still steaming from the other night though where TJ had 1 FPT at halftime lol

• DirkDigglerz

@KillaChap said...

I wish they’re playing at home so I would’ve lock them

• americanpaleale

@KillaChap said...

Stack Buddy as well at the minimum?

• XxHeisenbergxX

@Njsum1 said...

Haven’t heard much talk of Brandon Ingram. Seems like one of the safer plays on the DK slate.

I like Ingram BUT you never know how many minutes the Laker players are going to get. Its confusing to figure out. I love Lou Williams tonight again..risky.

• southernflyers9

@KillaChap said...

I rather just have holiday. Glass scares me so much

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).