7:30 PM EST : Denver ( 2.5 ) at New York ( -2.5 ) —- T: 228
    7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -4.5 ) at Detroit ( 4.5 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 3.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -3.5 ) —- T: 219
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -7.5 ) at Memphis ( 7.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 5 ) at Washington ( -5 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( -1.5 ) at Sacramento ( 1.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    10:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• lionssuck

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

I have McGruder in all my LU’s tonight…please advise me as to what is wrong with me LOL..thanks!

• kujo33

Does yahoo take Canadians yet?

• BUFUu2

@elementasrat said...

I’m not here to argue either but it puzzles me seeing players like you complain about late swap yet continue to keep giving your money to DK. Just ironic to me, that’s all.

I don’t think he was complaining at all actually, I thinking he was just making a statement….. I pretty sure he just agreed but anyways back to the nba lets not make this a all day topic

• XxHeisenbergxX

Any chance Dieng has a big game tonight?

• Joeltimb

Winning lineups are going to be so random. You might as well just go through and pick players you haven’t considered at all today and pray

• XxHeisenbergxX

@lionssuck said...

hahahahahahahaha…that’s awesome!!!

• americanpaleale

@lionssuck said...

35 and 37 mins last 2 games over 7.5x and 6.5x, and against Brooklyn, I can think of worse plays.

• nateW

What happens if Collison gets injured early in the game tonight? Cousins PG or what?

• americanpaleale

@nateW said...

What happens if Collison gets injured early in the game tonight? Cousins PG or what?

Mike Bibby

• DirkDigglerz

@americanpaleale said...

Mike Bibby

JWill and Bobby Jackson will take care of PG

• hcassidy

@JRite2003 said...

Didn’t know this… how can we confirm?
    Has there been an announcement somewhere?

Haven’t heard anything concrete, but an email I got last week mentioned that they may re-approach the subject of bringing back late swap. Here is what it said:

While we have no current plans to resume offering it in NBA at this time we will certainly revisit the decision in the off season or if the NBA institutes a uniform policy for announcing starters and injuries prior to the beginning of games.

• dnicastro10

Is this Buddy Hield night to shine though??

• hcassidy

Going through and constructing my LU, seems I have gone very balanced with one huge punt(who I think gets plenty of run tonight).

• gausman7

@hcassidy said...

Haven’t heard anything concrete, but an email I got last week mentioned that they may re-approach the subject of bringing back late swap. Here is what it said:

While we have no current plans to resume offering it in NBA at this time we will certainly revisit the decision in the off season or if the NBA institutes a uniform policy for announcing starters and injuries prior to the beginning of games.

That basically says nothing in my eyes

• mattyice522

does anyone else like porzingis tonight?

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@mattyice522 said...

does anyone else like porzingis tonight?

He’s my #1 PF tonight

• mattyice522

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

I like Ingram BUT you never know how many minutes the Laker players are going to get. Its confusing to figure out. I love Lou Williams tonight again..risky.

it is funny to because they play the bucks who has like 8 centers where any one of them could play 30 mins or 0 mins.

• BUFUu2

@hcassidy said...

Going through and constructing my LU, seems I have gone very balanced with one huge punt(who I think gets plenty of run tonight).

same here and i hope to god its beasley

• soli0807

Stephenson? Anyone else on him as their punt tonight.

• ELopez432

I just created my yahoo account. Which contest do you guys recommend?

• sports667

I have a really good feeling about tonight. Fuck it, doing 150 lineups on FD all by hand. Wish me luck.

• mattyice522

@sports667 said...

I have a really good feeling about tonight. Fuck it, doing 150 lineups on FD all by hand. Wish me luck.

good luck.

• Stickman731

@nateW said...

Yes it is the new wave of point center.

• Jdeac

Rose in a good spot to hit value against den or should I spend down to collision and pay up elsewhere with the 1000 that it saves? FD gpp lineup

• Jpitten

The past two nights I did 2 lineups in the $20 3max and I got 11th on Wednesday and 13th on Thursday just by using the lineup builder and reading posts here. Thanks guys!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).