• Blogger of the Month

6:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -1.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 1.5 ) —- T: 219
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) at Orlando ( 4.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( -5 ) at Chicago ( 5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 11 ) at Golden State ( -11 ) —- T: 218
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( -7 ) at Phoenix ( 7 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

Guys I like: DK Pricing

PG:
    Eric Bledsoe (7.1k) – Draws a good matchup vs Augustin and ORL ranks 30th in DvP vs PGs
    DJ Augustin (4.7k) – Not a great matchup with Bledsoe but his price is low enough that he still has upside and should see 25+ minutes
    Patty Mills (3.8k) – Dejounte/Parker are both ruled out so he should easily see 30 minutes tonight if the game stays close and at 3.8k he only needs around 20pts to reach 5x and if the game stays close we know he has upside for much more.
    Jamal Murray (6.5k) – Seriously wtf last night man! anyway, we can safely assume he should get right back on track vs a weak PHX team.
    Elfrid Payton (6.6k) – I think this one will stay competitive and we know his upside, especially with Booker & Ulis expected to sit tonight
    —————————————————————————————————
    SG:
    Bradley Beal (9.0k) – Up against a Lavine-less CHI team on a b2b. He should eat
    Josh Jackson (5.8k) – Assuming Booker sits, he’ll be starting at the 2..Harris concerns me a bit but still think it should be a solid play
    Gary Harris (6.5k) – Another bounce back spot for him vs PHX
    Ginobili (3.9k) /Green( 4.7k) – Same thing with Murray/Parker out..should allow them some extra minutes
    ————————————————————————————————-
    SF:
    Giannis (10.8k) – its ABC but draws a better matchup tonight vs ORL than MIA
    TJ Warren (6.4) – with Booker/Ulis out even with Elf there & Josh Jackson, I still think they’ll be a focal point
    Denzel Valentine (4.9k) – Should see a little uptick in production with Lavine expected to sit
    Kyle Anderson (4.6k) – slo-mo should be thrown into extra minutes here and I think they would use him to matchup with Durants size
    PF:
    Markkanen/Portis (6.3k, 6.0k) – I like Markkanen in this spot better because he will draw the start and should get a bit more usage
    Julius Randle (7.0k) – dude has just been killing it lately and now with Clarkson/Nance gone..it should just continue
    Aldridge (8.2k) – can SA keep it close enough for him to drop 40-50 vs Dray?
    Kuzma (5.5k) – had a nice game last game and expect him to keep it up off the bench now with the two other players gone
    Powell (4.9k) – been playing very consistent and starting, he should continue to see 25+ minutes
    Chriss (4.4k) – his minutes seem seem to be up and down but if he’s given 20+ he’s more likely than not to produce as he has when getting minutes
    ———————————————————————————————-
    C:
    Jokic (9.3k) – fantastic bounce back spot vs PHX..just target players vs PHX!
    Embiid (9.7k) – given he plays he should dominate
    BroLo (5.2k) – DAL weak vs C but I expect Randle to play at the 5 as well and be a better play than Brook

Couldn’t write everyone up of course! Tons of other plays I didn’t mention that I’m sure will be mentioned during the day

• Bnett2210

Pretty spot on to what I was thinking, I play a lot of Elf and Harris usually so those were 2 I already planned on, but it came out last night that Lavine was sitting so def more usage for Valentine and Markaneen I’d think

• colb24

I’m throwing elf out there I think he’s going to be high 7 to mid 8k on DK after all star break …. suns style going to fit him great and no Vogel

• superjon

Curry – Klay – Mills – Bertans

w/ABC
    w/Jokic
    w/Beal

• ASitar

• Njsum1

Good write up @elving88

I’ll add Jerian Grant

any philly player if Embiid Sits.
    Biyombo is priced right for this matchup, if he sees close to 30 minutes.

• DC2380

@elving188 said...

Guys I like: DK Pricing

PG:
    Eric Bledsoe (7.1k) – Draws a good matchup vs Augustin and ORL ranks 30th in DvP vs PGs
    DJ Augustin (4.7k) – Not a great matchup with Bledsoe but his price is low enough that he still has upside and should see 25+ minutes
    Patty Mills (3.8k) – Dejounte/Parker are both ruled out so he should easily see 30 minutes tonight if the game stays close and at 3.8k he only needs around 20pts to reach 5x and if the game stays close we know he has upside for much more.
    Jamal Murray (6.5k) – Seriously wtf last night man! anyway, we can safely assume he should get right back on track vs a weak PHX team.
    Elfrid Payton (6.6k) – I think this one will stay competitive and we know his upside, especially with Booker & Ulis expected to sit tonight
    —————————————————————————————————
    SG:
    Bradley Beal (9.0k) – Up against a Lavine-less CHI team on a b2b. He should eat
    Josh Jackson (5.8k) – Assuming Booker sits, he’ll be starting at the 2..Harris concerns me a bit but still think it should be a solid play
    Gary Harris (6.5k) – Another bounce back spot for him vs PHX
    Ginobili (3.9k) /Green( 4.7k) – Same thing with Murray/Parker out..should allow them some extra minutes
    SF:
    Giannis (10.8k) – its ABC but draws a better matchup tonight vs ORL than MIA
    TJ Warren (6.4) – with Booker/Ulis out even with Elf there & Josh Jackson, I still think they’ll be a focal point
    Denzel Valentine (4.9k) – Should see a little uptick in production with Lavine expected to sit
    PF:
    Markkanen/Portis (6.3k, 6.0k) – I like Markkanen in this spot better because he will draw the start and should get a bit more usage
    Julius Randle (7.0k) – dude has just been killing it lately and now with Clarkson/Nance gone..it should just continue
    Aldridge (8.2k) – can SA keep it close enough for him to drop 40-50 vs Dray?
    Kuzma (5.5k) – had a nice game last game and expect him to keep it up off the bench now with the two other players gone
    Powell (4.9k) – been playing very consistent and starting, he should continue to see 25+ minutes
    ———————————————————————————————-
    C:
    Jokic (9.3k) – fantastic bounce back spot vs PHX..just target players vs PHX!
    Embiid (9.7k) – given he plays he should dominate
    BroLo (5.2k) – DAL weak vs C but I expect Randle to play at the 5 as well and be a better play than Brook

DOPE!!!!

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

Good write up @elving88

I’ll add Jerian Grant

any philly player if Embiid Sits.
    Biyombo is priced right for this matchup, if he sees close to 30 minutes.

Yeah I like Simmons/Saric as well and yeah especially if Embiid sits!

• monarch

Elf, ABC, Beal, Saric, Ingram are the dudes I’m looking at r/N

• Bnett2210

@superjon said...

Curry – Klay – Mills – Bertans

w/ABC
    w/Jokic
    w/Beal

I like all of that except just not sure about Klay, he’s due for A big game but hes just not doing it. I think mine will look pretty similar but instead of Klay I’ll be using Gary Harris

• Njsum1

Total seems low for the Wizards/Chi game….let’s see where it closes.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

Hart should continue to see big minutes as well as he’s been performing well. How much does IT effect him? And is IT in consideration for anyone? If he starts kind of makes me like DSJ..Hart has been starting at PG and is an average defender. But that wouldn’t scare me off him totally but like the matchup vs IT better, naturally

• hawgfan

Can someone verify the Wizards flight got into Chicago ok?

• Njsum1

@elving188 said...

Hart should continue to see big minutes as well as he’s been performing well. How much does IT effect him? And is IT in consideration for anyone? If he starts kind of makes me like DSJ..Hart has been starting at PG and is an average defender. But that wouldn’t scare me off him totally but like the matchup vs IT better, naturally

Elving…Hart becomes a gamble if IT is playing and starting. There’s no guarantee he continues to see big minutes, regardless of how well he’s playing. Well have to get word regarding how much IT is expected to play. Hart could continue to see big minutes yet we just don’t know, which is why it’s a gamble.

DSJ is a good play regardless. I’d Lock him in if Barnes was out, yet he’s expected back, so I’ll have some DSJ just not a super high percentage.

• BUFUu2

beal is prolly one of my favorite dk players to play but however for 9k on dk idk if i can play him for that… He may hit value but not seeing the upside at all…. I think i may play bledsoe for almost 2k cheaper with the same amount of dk points that beal provides…. and a great matchup

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@hawgfan said...

Can someone verify the Wizards flight got into Chicago ok?

I would assume they did from their twitter post like 18h ago getting on the plane and kelly oubre posted something on his IG story like 6hr ago but it had nothing to do with the game lol

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

Elving…Hart becomes a gamble if IT is playing and starting. There’s no guarantee he continues to see big minutes, regardless of how well he’s playing. Well have to get word regarding how much IT is expected to play. Hart could continue to see big minutes yet we just don’t know, which is why it’s a gamble.

DSJ is a good play regardless. I’d Lock him in if Barnes was out, yet he’s expected back, so I’ll have some DSJ just not a super high percentage.

Good stuff. Yeah guess I’ll just have to wait on the news. Honestly, Idk if I’d take that gamble like you said either way..plenty of other players in better spots and cheaper + locked in minutes for guys like Murray/Elf..etc

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

C is pretty thin. I assume Randle/Jokic will be highest owned C’s on FD

• hawgfan

@elving188 said...

I would assume they did from their twitter post like 18h ago getting on the plane and kelly oubre posted something on his IG story like 6hr ago but it had nothing to do with the game lol

I figured you had the inside info, lol

• Njsum1

@BUFUu2 said...

beal is prolly one of my favorite dk players to play but however for 9k on dk idk if i can play him for that… He may hit value but not seeing the upside at all…. I think i may play bledsoe for almost 2k cheaper with the same amount of dk points that beal provides…. and a great matchup

Anything can happen and Beal is certainly not guaranteed a good game, yet people were saying the same thing about Butler yesterday for 9600. SG versus Chicago is still a thing.

Also…it’s Dozen Egg night tonight at the Bulls Game. 1st 5000 fans to the stadium will receive a carton of a dozen uncooked extra large eggs. I heard Beal likes eggs.

• Bnett2210

@elving188 said...

If IT plays 30 minutes or more, obvious concern for Hart An his production, but what do you think IT does for someone like Randle/Ingram or any of the other main contributors?? We know he is going to shoot and he’s probably pissed with even more a chip on his shoulder, and just going to try An be a one man show. That’s what I think could play out with him, but wanted your take on Randle or Ingram being affected by it?

• Bnett2210

@Njsum1 said...

Anything can happen and Beal is certainly not guaranteed a good game, yet people were saying the same thing about Butler yesterday for 9600. SG versus Chicago is still a thing.

Also…it’s Dozen Egg night tonight at the Bulls Game. 1st 5000 fans to the stadium will receive a carton of a dozen uncooked extra large eggs. I heard Beal likes eggs.

I knew I could count on you to give me the narrative I needed to make me all in on a guy, much appreciated lol

• DirkDigglerz

Heads up don’t waste your time on IT he’s only DFS relevant if he scores 30 real points his peripherals sucks

• srcripps

• x5

Blogger of the Month

@BUFUu2 said...

Beal is really up there on FD. I think I’d rather go L.Williams, upside is probably close to the same for $2.5 difference. Minutes are the only problem but Sweet Lou should be able to produce vs Philly in the minutes he does get.

• Njsum1

@Bnett2210 said...

I knew I could count on you to give me the narrative I needed to make me all in on a guy, much appreciated lol

😁

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).