• Blogger of the Month

6:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -1.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 1.5 ) —- T: 219
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) at Orlando ( 4.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( -5 ) at Chicago ( 5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 11 ) at Golden State ( -11 ) —- T: 218
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( -7 ) at Phoenix ( 7 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• nta87

@viciousphilpy said...

All day was

PG- Payton
    SG- Rivers
    SF- Hezonja
    PF- Markennen
    C- Saric
    G- Augestine
    F- Barton
    Utility – Simmons

Became

PG Payton
    SG Rivers
    SF Hezonja
    PF Scott
    C Aldridge
    G- Augustine
    F- J Randle
    UT Jokic

No full lu woadie

• monarch

Looks like everyone got off Dario. I bought as much Markannen as was available but he’s probably chalk

• RipCityRings

Ended up fading Mills and Scott, hope that isn’t chalk suicide tonight. Seemed better to pay up for Aldridge/Simmons at PF.

I think Pop tries to win this one, and with the way GS has been playing lately that doesn’t seem too improbable so I rolled out the Ginobili/Aldridge/Pau stack. All in on Lou Will, no way Redick can stop him. Faded Beal, $9300 is insane. Giannis/Porter/Warren/Valentine at SF, Elf/Grant/Mack/Morris at PG.

Pretty sure I’m going to regret all of this in about 10 minutes.

• eatmyturf23

I wish that Markieff news hadn’t popped, honestly. I had a very comfortable and balanced single lineup (lots of contests).

I split it into two lineups with a new lineup (40% of my $) that took out Gary Harris and Saric (also due to Embiid ruled in), and put Mike Scott and Jokic in there.

My problem on this pivoted lineup is that I already had Murray and Lyles, so adding Jokic means three DEN players without running back any PHO players. And I’ll need PHO to keep it close, as indyjlj pointed out, or a big fun blowout full of points in the first 3 quarters. :)

• superjon

Settled on a core of ABC, Oubre, and Mills

Went about 57% on Mike Scott

Went cheap at PF. Mostly combos of Scott or Bender with Chriss, Saric, or Kuzma

Lowered my exposure to Beal to about 23%. Really liked Middleton, Barton and Fournier.

• eatmyturf23

@RipCityRings said...

Ended up fading Mills

I faded Patty Mills too. He’s volatile in his starts, between 0.5 and ~1.2 fp/min. I hope the Spurs play it slow and LMA does most of the damage, while Mills, Forbes, Manu, Green all go even steven.

• Potsmoke

Well, time to start my right!

Lets win ALL THE $$$ GRINDERS!

• RipCityRings

Mack at 2.7% in the $7.77 Shot, take me to the promised land.

• FunchessOfFun

Looks like Chipotle is 100% Deandre Jordan in the $44 lol. I have zero. Ruh roh…

He’s also very, very heavy on Embiid

• eatmyturf23

@gaelicgirl said...

Good luck everyone!

Oh gaelic…

lol

Btw, The very wise (and bald and short) Scott Hamilton just said on the Olympics coverage “It’s like you have all the answers, then someone changes all the questions on you.” That’s how I feel about my original lineups and these pre-lock news announcements. :D

• scott33

@nta87 said...

No full lu woadie

Shared after lock which is fine I believe.

• scott33

Hope Biz gets at least 26-28 min

• eatmyturf23

@dolphinkick182 said...

I hope you pull it down Grinders!!!

Good Luck!!

Well played haha

• RipCityRings

@FunchessOfFun said...

Looks like Chipotle is 100% Deandre Jordan in the $44 lol. I have zero. Ruh roh…

He’s also very, very heavy on Embiid

The Embiid thing isn’t too surprising, pulled the same BS yesterday and was like 4x at the half at 2% ownership. Pain aside I think he’s a reach at his current price (FD).

• mikeblodgett24

How i feel my lineup will do tonight..

• scott33

Thon ballin ugh, couldn’t pull the trigger.

• nta87

My boys Rivers and thon the maker got it goin

• warrendeath

I got a few LUs with DJ, Mario and Biyombo. A bit too much Biyombo…felt like he had a good value. Ugh.

• nta87

@scott33 said...

I hadda do it

• FanFooBaa

Thoughts on this LU I played?

Augustin
    DSJ
    Gary Harris
    Forbes
    ABC
    Gallinari
    Ben Simmons
    D Powell
    Thon

Been on a rough streak…. played 10 $44 entries ($444) two weeks ago and WON $0. With ALL completely different LUs. Been gun shy since!

• RipCityRings

@scott33 said...

Same, I couldn’t get past the feeling that his past usage was just a result of being a father figure to Kidd.

• scott33

@nta87 said...

I hadda do it

He was definitely viable & he’s low owned. Just thought Biz would shut him down, but it’s the other way around. Naturally I got Biz haha

• viciousphilpy

@FanFooBaa said...

Thoughts on this LU I played?

Augustin
    DSJ
    Gary Harris
    Forbes
    ABC
    Gallinari
    Ben Simmons
    D Powell
    Thon

Been on a rough streak…. played 10 $44 entries ($444) two weeks ago and WON $0. With ALL completely different LUs. Been gun shy since!

The only one I’m worried on is Powell. Gary Harris doesn’t get me going. Overall solid, really like Simmons/Gallinari

• Dfspacman

Bledsoe with a slow start

• hcassidy

So sweet Lou coming off bench for the inept son and coach. WTG DoC

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).