• Blogger of the Month

6:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -1.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 1.5 ) —- T: 219
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) at Orlando ( 4.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( -5 ) at Chicago ( 5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 11 ) at Golden State ( -11 ) —- T: 218
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( -7 ) at Phoenix ( 7 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• firemedicpat

Bledsoe geta close via free throws…hes no Mack though.

Can’t win for losing. Already 25 off cash line in 2 different Late $8s… with Isiah crushing value of course. Had across the board then figured he might not play much and has been horrible all year, so took him out. And didn’t play ALdridge. See ya’s tomorrow though.

• firemedicpat

IT found a home.

• warrendeath

Bledsoe’s effort might save some of my LUs…Beal will ruin it though. Jokic/Alridge need to go off for me. Some of the Mavs players I have need to hit as well.

• sasmallen

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

@zigger77 said...

Even so I still think the ownership difference is wayyyyy too much. So if grant got say 23 DK points last night what do think his ownership would be today?

Don’t know. I do know that $5k was too cheap for him vs. WSH (w/o LaVine). Over the last two months Grant is averaging over 31 DKpts when LaVine has missed the whole game.

Grant’s ownership in the high $$ GPPs is more than the low $$. Around 30% in the $4, 50% in the $44, 58% in the $444, and 65% in the $2120 tourneys.

• warrendeath

BOLD STATEMENT – Beal is going to have at least 12 points by the end of this quarter. I’m saying this in hope…he probably won’t. Because LOL

• warrendeath

@sasmallen said...

Don’t know. I do know that $5k was too cheap for him vs. WSH (w/o LaVine). Over the last two months Grant is averaging over 31 DKpts when LaVine has missed the whole game.

Grant’s ownership in the high $$ GPPs is more than the low $$. Around 30% in the $4, 50% in the $44, 58% in the $444, and 65% in the $2120 tourneys.

Grant seemed like the perfect value pick for me. I was pretty big on him. Seems like most were.

Ginobili at value already just about. How the F is this. I’ve had it man!! While my FORBES play has O. Ginobli at 20 now. Absolutely unreal.

• warrendeath

Beal. And one!

• bhodgman

Right — cuz they call that shit on Mills for his third… unreal…. just…. fucking unreal.

• firemedicpat

Fade KD for life.

• Arenas2Wall

Krvin Durant cmon bruh

• warrendeath

@bhodgman said...

Right — cuz they call that shit on Mills for his third… unreal…. just…. fucking unreal.

Right. Woooooooow!

• warrendeath

185 with Y Ferrell, Aldridge, Dirk and P Mills…my closest ending LU…looks like that will be a bust. I don’t see those coming up with another 120

• jjpk

@firemedicpat said...

Patty Mills Pop Trap.

I fell for it. 2 active PGs tonight (Mills and Forbes) and Pop lets 93-year-old Manu play point.

• firemedicpat

@jjpk said...

I fell for it. 2 active PGs tonight (Mills and Forbes) and Pop lets 93-year-old Manu play point tonight.

The fouls ended Mills value.

• firemedicpat

Holiday fail. Valentine the play.

• nta87

What’s popping with Lyles? Is he participating in the match???????

• warrendeath

@firemedicpat said...

Holiday fail. Valentine the play.

or Grant. I believe Grant will hit value here soon.

• Bigb1485

Despite having a decent amount of embiid doesn’t look like anything decent will happen..Jonathan Simmons and patty mills…bummer

And to think Ginobili was $100 MORE than Mills. Hard to believe the guy will go for 35-40.

• nta87

I have 378 with Bender and Valentine still going in a 7pm tournament the only 7pm I played… Of course it’s only a satellite though… Unreal

• nta87

Is Lyles playing?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@bhodgman said...

36% owned
    Patty Mills the night-buster

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@nta87 said...

Is Lyles playing?

Lyles comes off the bench

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).