• Blogger of the Month

6:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -1.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 1.5 ) —- T: 219
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) at Orlando ( 4.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( -5 ) at Chicago ( 5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 11 ) at Golden State ( -11 ) —- T: 218
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( -7 ) at Phoenix ( 7 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• firemedicpat

@Unico10 said...

36% owned
    Patty Mills the night-buster

Hes only 3800 so he wont kill a lineup.

• Dfspacman

Isaiah giveth on offense taketh on D

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@firemedicpat said...

Yes he will because so many guards in that price range went off

Maybe one can still min-cash but that’s it

• scott33

@866 said...

And to think Ginobili was $100 MORE than Mills. Hard to believe the guy will go for 35-40.

He always seems to ball out in these types of games

• EhhTimmay

@warrendeath said...

or Grant. I believe Grant will hit value here soon.

Holiday already at 4x on DK, lot of time to go.

• warrendeath

@firemedicpat said...

Right, you need what 16 for value? He has 2 points, 1 rebound, 1 assist. He could still get there. If he gets the minutes.

• scott33

@nta87 said...

I have 378 with Bender and Valentine still going in a 7pm tournament the only 7pm I played… Of course it’s only a satellite though… Unreal

378?!? Damn..

• ghostfacekicker

If Patty Mills recovers I win over $1,000 tonight on FD. Played 10 identical lineups in the $7.77. Everyone beasting but him. Wish I played Shelvin Mack.

Satoransky
    Mills
    Middleton
    Holiday
    Porter
    Hezonja
    Aldridge
    Simmons
    Randle

• scott33

• nta87

Thompson’s a bum Hart’s a bum

• warrendeath

@scott33 said...

Kyle Anderson 5x on FD

Hate the Spurs. Never figure them out.

• warrendeath

Beal can’t buy a shot. 7 points, I said he would end with 12 in the quarter. He’s about to let me down.

• Bnett2210

Mack, Manu, Middleton, ABC, Valentine, Grant…have em all in most LUs together and then there’s Beal/KD/Jokic all holding it back lol…got some late hammers in different lines though so hopefully Harris/Jokic/Murray all go off

• warrendeath

Forgot how soft Basketball players are. Washington game being held up over an arm shove.

• gaelicgirl

@866 said...

And to think Ginobili was $100 MORE than Mills. Hard to believe the guy will go for 35-40.

Manu was discussed this morning.

• hawgfan

@ghostfacekicker said...

If Patty Mills recovers I win over $1,000 tonight on FD. Played 10 identical lineups in the $7.77. Everyone beasting but him. Wish I played Shelvin Mack.

Satoransky
    Mills
    Middleton
    Holiday
    Porter
    Hezonja
    Aldridge
    Simmons
    Randle

Good luck with that

• jjhollaway

Gotta love DFS, Beal shitting the bed against the damn Bulls lol

• warrendeath

@jjhollaway said...

Gotta love DFS, Beal shitting the bed against the damn Bulls lol

Yep. No chance with him. I thought he would have a comeback. I don’t see it happening. He’ll be lucky to finish with 15 points.

• scott33

Josh Gray is balling out!

• jjhollaway

@warrendeath said...

Yep. No chance with him. I thought he would have a comeback. I don’t see it happening. He’ll be lucky to finish with 15 points.

Though he has the 2nd highest ownership he shouldn’t hurt players too bad, all of my teams still doing very well, I can only imagine how much money I would win if he had about 25-35 FPS

• scott33

I see some great LUs on FD getting torched by Forbes, -1 FD pts. Brutal

• Damodei12

Have josh gray at 1.5 percent ownership and maquisse Chriss is gonna F me again.

• feekdogg

Boy, my Gasol and Forbes calls were right on the money. In the same lineup with Beal. Abundant piles of shit.

• scott33

Dallas has no answer for Randle, he was by far my favorite C tonight but only played a single line in multiple contests. Still cashing but Biz gonna keep me from anything nice. Thought Biz would do better, even in his limited min tonight.

• chronoxiong

I cant believe I played Gasol tonight. How long has he been coming off the bench? I forgot! Damn it! I should kept Marcin Gortat in my lineup!!!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).