• Blogger of the Month

6:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -1.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 1.5 ) —- T: 219
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) at Orlando ( 4.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( -5 ) at Chicago ( 5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 11 ) at Golden State ( -11 ) —- T: 218
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( -7 ) at Phoenix ( 7 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• scott33

Kyle Anderson 60 burger alert, had him in my dummy line & tinkered him out

• scott33

Otto hurt? Haven’t seen him in a while

• MrPerfekt7

@JENSGT said...

Cant play Bismack anymore until Birch gets hurt.

Saidthe same thing, see why his price has dropped

• MrPerfekt7

Beal is just off tonight smh

• keephustlincuz

Anderson playing out of his mind.

• eatmyturf23

@scott33 said...

Gray

Gray was such a bad play today haha. He’s going to have less than 18 mins because he went back to his bench role, but those 3 steals in his first 6 minutes are happy-variance for anyone who chased him (and thought he’d keep 30 mins).

• scott33

Didn’t even consider TJ Warren tonight, was too fixated on other options. He’s not smashing or anything but coulda went down to him from Porter & up from Oubre to Anderson. Oh well can’t let it eat me up

• keephustlincuz

Spurs small ball lineup.

• eatmyturf23

Bobby Portis got a Flagrant 2 foul before the game ended, injuring Tomas Satoransky. Anyone see it?

• scott33

@eatmyturf23 said...

Bobby Portis got a Flagrant 2 foul before the game ended, injuring Tomas Satoransky. Anyone see it?

Nah but hope it isn’t serious

• nta87

386 in a damn satellite wtf why

• nta87

@scott33 said...

Didn’t even consider TJ Warren tonight, was too fixated on other options. He’s not smashing or anything but coulda went down to him from Porter & up from Oubre to Anderson. Oh well can’t let it eat me up

I have him and Jackson in a lu

• MrPerfekt7

Dirk and Powell on 🔥

• Dfspacman

Thomas killing Lakers defensively, feel bad for him..
    Celtics coach did a great job hiding him

• MrPerfekt7

@eatmyturf23 said...

Yep. Portis thought he was in WWE with that cheap closeline foul

• scott33

@nta87 said...

386 in a damn satellite wtf why

What was your 386 line?

• richierich

LMAO

Did little Danny Green get a boo-boo on his finger and have to come out of the basket ball game. AWWW… Poor Danny.

Fuck all of these primadonna pieces of shit.

NBA DFS is dog shit. You’re dog shit. This is horrible.

• jjhollaway

GUYS WISH ME LUCK IN FD GPP, I AM CURRENTLY IN 9TH PLACE WITH KYLE ANDERSON AND DRAGON BENDER STILL PLAYING!!

• eatmyturf23

@eatmyturf23 said...

Found video (the play is at the end of the video). He went for the ball and even got a piece of it, as Tomas goes up for a big layup/dunk but falls backwards on the block and gets hurt.
    https://twitter.com/kg_holler/status/962526090123243521

edit: I think the Flagrant 2 was a bit excessive of a call, it’s only because Satoransky got hurt there on his fall.

• scott33

Bender going apeshit, can’t make this shit up hehe

• yisman

Beal torpedoed my lineup

7 points?

• scott33

@eatmyturf23 said...

Found video (the play is at the end of the video). He went for the ball and even got a piece of it, as Tomas goes up for a big layup/dunk but falls backwards on the block and gets hurt.
    https://twitter.com/kg_holler/status/962526090123243521

OUCH!

• eatmyturf23

@jjhollaway said...

GUYS WISH ME LUCK IN FD GPP, I AM CURRENTLY IN 9TH PLACE WITH KYLE ANDERSON AND DRAGON BENDER STILL PLAYING!!

OKAY GOOD LUCK WHY ARE WE YELLING!

• gaelicgirl

@richierich said...

NBA DFS is dog shit. You’re dog shit. This is horrible.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).