• Blogger of the Month

6:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -1.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 1.5 ) —- T: 219
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) at Orlando ( 4.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( -5 ) at Chicago ( 5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 11 ) at Golden State ( -11 ) —- T: 218
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( -7 ) at Phoenix ( 7 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• bcskilledlabor713

0% Punty Mills avoidance def was crucial tonight.

• viciousphilpy

Cashed again. Tomorrow is whacky and boring.

I’m starting Langston Galloway and Luke Kennard. It’s literally impossible to make a team you feel good about, but if you want to win with a three game slate you have to fade LeBron and Kylie and pray.

• chronoxiong

@chronoxiong said...

So who’s going to the chalk tonight that busts? Will it be Patty Mills? I want to make sure I fade the right guy so I can jump ahead of the pack.

Lol I’m quoting myself because guess what happened? I faded Mills. Lol. Ended up going Josh Gray who was 4.5k while Mills was 4.3k on FD and busted all his owners. Lol. Glad I was right on this call as it got me to win my cash games because I jumped ahead of the Mills chalk. Scored 275.40 which was a solid score but way short in GPP cash. Oh well. I will take the wins as I had to work 1pm to 9pm pst so I was not able to catch the Markieff Morris news. I truly regret playing Pau Gasol as I forgot they been bringing him off the bench. I originally had Gortat as my Center and he crushed value. sigh

• ElSlappo

I usually throw 1 LU in at FD each day, usually put it into a couple SE tourneys and whatever the main GPP is. Last night for like the 3rd time in the last 5 nights I missed cashing in the main GPP by less than 1 point. I fell into the Patty-trap. I think I’d rather be in contention for DFL (which happens to me also quite often) than miss it by less than a point.

• dolphinkick182

@Benf15harp said...

I do like mike Scott if Kieff is out
    I’ll bump it to 60 lol

Monte- 0
    Forbes- -1
    Scott- 20.5
    Zeller- 18.1

You can say I had a bit of a bad night. Just about every single on of my picks were wrong. My punts were the worst I’ve taken all year I think. 227.8 on this LU. But I did manage a 198.2 on another LU that I had Monte and Forbes in. I think that my be one of the lowest totals of the year for me with everyone playing. Though I did manage a 63 (I was like WTF I don’t remember putting in a hockey LU) on my NO/IND I don’t count it since I had 6 players from that game. So today I think I’ll sit back and be quiet, try to recover from last night, and do it all over.

I need one of these

• warrendeath

Best LU finished with 246. Blah. Just blah.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).