• Blogger of the Month

6:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -1.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 1.5 ) —- T: 219
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) at Orlando ( 4.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( -5 ) at Chicago ( 5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 11 ) at Golden State ( -11 ) —- T: 218
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( -7 ) at Phoenix ( 7 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• srcripps

• x5

Blogger of the Month

So I’m going to ask this question regarding the center position on FD. I know that it depends on the slate, but is that the first position you look at when you start constructing lineups? Kinda like a bottom-up approach to lineup construction. I keep thinking to look for the cheapest option that may smash, instead of the highend options that would normally smash. What are your thoughts?

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@srcripps said...

So I’m going to ask this question regarding the center position on FD. I know that it depends on the slate, but is that the first position you look at when you start constructing lineups? Kinda like a bottom-up approach to lineup construction. I keep thinking to look for the cheapest option that may smash, instead of the highend options that would normally smash. What are your thoughts?

I also start with C on FD. I feel like it’s always the spot that makes you or breaks you.

• hoffs812

Not really related to the slate but I wanted to put it here anyway why does FanDuel annoyingly have to wait for a single entry 297 entry fill before they open another one I like to do three or four of these to match up with the other bigger gpp lineups I do and it is frustrating to wait all day and have to keep checking in on it I mean are they that worried about them not filling if they just post like four or five of them at very early in the day so frustrating

• hoffs812

The single-game slate works best for that obscure early start game or stand-alone late game like it very much when they use it that way

• Justing3

Any thoughts on Marquese Chriss tonight.?

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Justing3 said...

Any thoughts on Marquese Chriss tonight.?

Have him in my the “gut” LU I made last night & have him in my 2nd LU as well..

be cooler if Chandler sits

• Benf15harp

@Clillard07 said...

who is abc yall are mentioning?

• keephustlincuz

Anyone else unimpressed with the FD contests today?

• srcripps

• x5

Blogger of the Month

@elving188 said...

Have him in my the “gut” LU I made last night & have him in my 2nd LU as well..

be cooler if Chandler sits

Why is it that Bender is getting the love with RG’s projections? Am I missing something?

• Benf15harp

I’m not sold on patty mills. He’s way more likely to get 15 than 30 imo

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@srcripps said...

Why is it that Bender is getting the love with RG’s projections? Am I missing something?

Nope, he’d get extra run if Chandler ends up sitting as well. They’ve been playing him at the 5 more too, he’s already seeing 25+ minutes per night

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Benf15harp said...

I’m not sold on patty mills. He’s way more likely to get 15 than 30 imo

Just limit your exposure if you’re playing multiple LUs

• srcripps

• x5

Blogger of the Month

@elving188 said...

Nope, he’d get extra run if Chandler ends up sitting as well. They’ve been playing him at the 5 more too, he’s already seeing 25+ minutes per night

If that’s the case, then I would think that Jokic and probably Lyles will eat up that frontcourt tonight.

• Benf15harp

Bobby p and josh Jackson b days

• Wooden_Bones

If Markieff Morris sits I’m thinking Mike Scott is worth a look. If Scott gets over 20+ mins he usually puts up good numbers (I’m talking FD here).

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@srcripps said...

If that’s the case, then I would think that Jokic and probably Lyles will eat up that frontcourt tonight.

And I fully expect them both to!

• Milladelphia

Stay conservative with Saric/Barton or pay up for Beal and pair him with someone like Mario or Kuzma?

• MrPerfekt7

This time last year the Warriors/Spurs played the benches and rest the starters. Hope that don’t happen again tonight

• Justing3

Isaiah Thomas a good GPP play.?

• Wooden_Bones

@Justing3 said...

Isaiah Thomas a good GPP play.?

He’s coming off the bench today & there’s no telling how many mins he gets. He’s getting “integrated into the lineup slowly”. I’m playing a wait & see approach with him for now.

• dolphinkick182

@elving188 said...

And I fully expect them both to!

For his price, Jockitch didn’t really do much against them the last 2 games, I’m leaning more toward Randle/Gasol.

• P0key

@BUFUu2 said...

beal is prolly one of my favorite dk players to play but however for 9k on dk idk if i can play him for that… He may hit value but not seeing the upside at all…. I think i may play bledsoe for almost 2k cheaper with the same amount of dk points that beal provides…. and a great matchup

His last game vs Chicago he went off FWIW

• monarch

Good setup for JJ Barea. Moving back to the bench with Barnes back…likely guarded by IT for most of his minutes and strong pace up spot.

• upgradetoquestionable

@elving188 said...

wow both my PGA LUs are cashing..wonder if it’ll last until the end of the weekend haha

How many guys you get through the cut Elving?

Edit: didn’t play this week just saw they cut after 3rd round this week

• eleanorRigby

@upgradetoquestionable said...

How many guys you get through the cut Elving?

I think the cut happens after today’s round.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).