• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    3:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 7 ) at Philadelphia ( -7 ) —- T: 234
    6:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( -2.5 ) at Atlanta ( 2.5 ) —- T: 223
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 14 ) at Golden State ( -14 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• scott33

@Pandamonious said...

Highest priced player on the slate. Way more likely to hit 45 then 70. Also the chalkiest player on the slate. You fade that. 100 out of 100.

IDK about that bud. I can understand the reasoning for not going all in or maybe going with exposure below the field but a complete fade 100/100? Nah

• damionismyname

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@DirkDigglerz said...

wow Props to Bagley Believers

Ball Hog Bags going in..

• scott33

20% Bagley & zero Bjelica hurts. Bjelica only 1.5% owned on a 3 game slate, he was the sneaky meat value play.

• scott33

And AG with 3. I swear it’s like sometimes these guys just don’t wanna be on the court. Gotta have better basketball IQ than that

• jayzee666

Since both slates were over for me 6 hrs ago, my thoughts on tomorrow is to poison a chi/mil stack with some Wash/Det players. Maybe PG13 – he needs to be cooled down.

• Wynter12

@gunshow2425 said...

Vuc is not just “a player”. Come stronger with your reasons.

Lol you ok, dude?

You seem a bit miffed because I’m taking a wait and see approach. Let’s pretend elite players have never disappointed and even in seemingly smash spots.

You acted like I said Vuc was definitely going to bust. I played him for the exact opposite. I just know from experience not to celebrate too early.

Don’t see the problem in that OPINION.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Wynter12 said...

Lol you ok, dude?

You seem a bit miffed because I’m taking a wait and see approach. Let’s pretend elite players have never disappointed and even in seemingly smash spots.

You acted like I said Vuc was definitely going to bust. I played him for the exact opposite. I just know from experience not to celebrate too early.

Yeah, be careful. People are very sensitive about Vuc around here.

• pn3

wtf oubre

• gunshow2425

@Wynter12 said...

Lol you ok, dude?

Sorry sounded worse than I intended.

• scott33

@pn3 said...

wtf oubre

I put him in 3/10. Those 3 are dead in the water

• byo34

Isaac give me alll the blocks.

• terlingua

I have Vuc in 4 of 5 but he needs another 30 pts. He does run hot early as do lots of centers. We’ll see, I hope he does well but it is/was no slam dunk.

• scott33

Issac!!!

• UTEstevanB

Isaac with the most epic 3 minutes in Yahoo DFS history nbd

• pn3

@scott33 said...

I put him in 3/10. Those 3 are dead in the water

guess no more of him with johnson around now

• scott33

@UTEstevanB said...

Isaac with the most epic 3 minutes in Yahoo DFS history nbd

Went from 7 to 29 in the blink of an eye

• UTEstevanB

@scott33 said...

Went from 7 to 29 in the blink of an eye

I know! I didn’t believe it

• DirkDigglerz

lol Isaac feasted in a minute

• Benf15harp

Vooch with 7.75fp in the second quarter
    Now at 3x
    🙃

• captainwacky

I typically am ambivalent about vuc… I locked him today because no one seemed to have a great ceiling and you know what you’re getting with him. I also locked booker and faded fox for the most part, which I’m not stoked about right now.

• Jkemdy

No Isaac no cash

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Benf15harp said...

Vooch with 7.75fp in the second quarter
    Now at 3x
    🙃

• DirkDigglerz

All Da Vooch F the Haters

• IronMonkey415

LOL Warriors.

• scott33

@IronMonkey415 said...

LOL Warriors.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).