• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    3:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 7 ) at Philadelphia ( -7 ) —- T: 234
    6:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( -2.5 ) at Atlanta ( 2.5 ) —- T: 223
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 14 ) at Golden State ( -14 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ASitar

Now Gordon and Collins are questionable.

• yisman

still no word on Embiid, the permanently questionable guy

I didn’t want to risk it on fantasydraft, with no late swap

• monarch

Ya…Luka looks good for 60 today

• okiehorn

@ASitar said...

Now Gordon and Collins are questionable.

Collins probable

• terlingua

Embiid in.

• Ace15

RG Overall Ranking

Welpp no luka no cashh and nurk has 2 fouls lol

• NorCaLBrett

2 more spots left in the RG Pro Weekly Yahoo Tournament. Thanks for joining.

https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/league/16769/overview

• be47320

THJ is an absolute scrub

• ripking

thanks gods they didn’t take out nurk after that second foul

• klemi96

You were saying? :D

• Dolphins2016

anyone else play Kleber or just me?

• gaelicgirl

@Dolphins2016 said...

anyone else play Kleber or just me?

I’ve got him…be patient.

• jayzee666

I ended up only playing Doncic in 1 out of 4 LUs so I could get in James/Kleiber/Burke.
    Also didn’t want to ruin GaelicGirl and Durham’s day!

• gaelicgirl

@jayzee666 said...

I ended up only playing Doncic in 1 out of 4 LUs so I could get in James/Kleiber/Burke.
    Also didn’t want to ruin GaelicGirl and Durham’s day!

• Benf15harp

@tmspriggs said...

Ava Crowder tho

Lmao. That was a great show

• mtdurham

@Pandamonious said...

Who is Muscala taking minutes from? Beasley’s 8 minutes? Will he got run at C and take minutes from Chandler?

I don’t doubt he could be a good play, but if he’s only going to see 12 minutes he’ll need to really crush in that time to be worth it. Not trying to convince anyone he’s a bad play. We have only 2 games to pick guys from and we need value or guys who are too cheap or guys whose points returned greatly exceed their salary by some amount that doesn’t involve letters at the end of the alphabet.

So basically, where are his minutes coming from?

If the Lakers are smart they come from any and all of the guys who suck like Rondo, Ingram, and Stephenson. They can even take some from Kuzma if they want.

Zubac is gone, Chandler is on his last legs, and Javale plays limited minutes.

I jsut dont think they’ll implement alll his minutes immediately…usually they give guys limited appearance time so they have less sets to memorize their first couple games…

• monarch

Bullock starting at the minimum

• mtdurham

Zach Collins smashing at 0.7% ownership in the $15 main event is mega-tilting after i had a feeling this morning it would be him…

you truly never know with Stotts. He’s a super smart guy in real life supposedly but it doesn’t always seem to translate to his strategic decisions.

He’s making the right move by going with Collins today though I think.

• jjpk

Damn. I have a Rondo-LBJ-Embiid-Redick LU. Bullock better scrub out.

• damionismyname

@mtdurham said...

Zach Collins smashing at 0.7% ownership in the $15 main event is mega-tilting after i had a feeling this morning it would be him…

you truly never know with Stotts. He’s a super smart guy in real life supposedly but it doesn’t always seem to translate to his strategic decisions.

He’s making the right move by going with Collins today though I think.

well when Nurk fouls as much as he does its bound to happen. Its pure luck.

• Benf15harp

Point Bron

• mbunner23

Where’s Maxi pad?

• mtdurham

@monarch said...

Bullock starting at the minimum

took bullock out of my main lineup…thought it was too risky…used meyers leonard instead…

Super Monkey Tilt Mode Engaged

• INGRAM BUTLER HARRIS KUZMA EMBIID REDDICK THJ JAVALE

• Dolphins2016

@mbunner23 said...

Where’s Maxi pad?

he must not be playing, half way thru the second quarter still showing he has a 0 on DK.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler