7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Orlando ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 14 ) at Milwaukee ( -14 ) —- T: 227
    8:30 PM EST : Utah ( -1 ) at Dallas ( 1 ) —- T: 222
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 7.5 ) at Denver ( -7.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 11.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -11.5 ) —- T: 229
    10:30 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Heat + Raptors + Magic + watch the injury news. That’s my plan today and I need to remember that between now and 6:59pm.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@sochoice said...

Heat + Raptors + Magic + watch the injury news. That’s my plan today and I need to remember that between now and 6:59pm.

Left out Bucks and Suns with Ayton. Hope Giannis plays . Otherwise it will even chalkier day and stars and scrubs

• sochoice

@yountingly said...

Left out Bucks and Suns with Ayton. Hope Giannis plays . Otherwise it will even chalkier day and stars and scrubs

That’s part of the injury news. If Giannis sits, say hello to KM and Bledsoe.

• Ndepompei

any chance oladipo crosses 30 min? like him at that price if his minutes are going to keep rising

• monarch

@Ndepompei said...

any chance oladipo crosses 30 min? like him at that price if his minutes are going to keep rising

That’s a great price. I imagine he will be chalk at 4200 off three days rest. I cant see how anyone could pay 3k more for Levert or Dinwiddie and not play Oladipo.

• Ace15

I will be 100% Christian Wood. Regardless of news he’ll be 100% in all my LU’s. This applies to DK only.

• P0key

@Ace15 said...

I will be 100% Christian Wood. Regardless of news he’ll be 100% in all my LU’s. This applies to DK only.

When I saw Pistons vs Hornets I ran to get Woods in my LU…then I saw his FD price😥

• FantasySultan

wood almost at AD price on FD

• DC2380

Update in story via
    @WindhorstESPN
    and me: Lakers expected to have exploratory conversation with Dion Waiters in near future.

• Wooden_Bones

@FantasySultan said...

wood almost at AD price on FD

I mean, if you consider $2300 almost the same, then yeah. $8100 for Wood vs. Charlotte isn’t ridiculous. Considering his current level of production he’s still in consideration for me.

• Herf

Bojan’s buzzer beater in Tucker’s face last night….

Jordan Clarkson is balling out right now. Legit 6th man of the year, Lou Williams territory.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@sochoice said...

That’s part of the injury news. If Giannis sits, say hello to KM and Bledsoe.

Oh I’m
    Sure . Just feel like I can’t do much until we get some news

• monarch

@Herf said...

Jordan Clarkson is balling out right now. Legit 6th man of the year, Lou Williams territory.

He is not in the same league as Dennis Schroder

• rickleese

Question on DK contests… last few days I have been getting a random invite to play in a 3 person NBA contest. Don’t know this screen name. Anyone else getting invites like this?

• Dmo_Htx

@rickleese said...

Question on DK contests… last few days I have been getting a random invite to play in a 3 person NBA contest. Don’t know this screen name. Anyone else getting invites like this?

All the time. I just ignore them

• feekdogg

@rickleese said...

That and head-to-heads. All the time. I’ve blocked a handful of users.

• dominicanpapi

If Butler is out, just keep playing Duncan Robinson.

• JSteele

I think Giannis is having his baby freak.

I don’t think he plays today.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@Herf said...

Points last 11 games

30, 13, 16, 12, 37, 20, 8, 5, 10, 7, 20 = 16pts/game

Balling? No. 6th man? Not even in the conversation in my opinion

Wish I could figure out when he is gonna 30 mins or 22

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: D’Angelo Russell (quad) remains questionable Monday.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Do we get passive DDR today?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: James Ennis will make Magic debut Monday.

• dominicanpapi

FWIW, Bucks game opened at Milwaukee being 14 point favorites and now it’s down to 10. Could have sworn it was at 12 about an hour ago, so it’s dropped an additional 2 points.

• sochoice

@dominicanpapi said...

FWIW, Bucks game opened at Milwaukee being 14 point favorites and now it’s down to 10. Could have sworn it was at 12 about an hour ago, so it’s dropped an additional 2 points.

Giannis baby. Hopefully she hits peak contractions about 7pm tonight and Giannis has to be there to welcome his/her newest addition to the world.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Iggy revenge? Lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).