7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Orlando ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 14 ) at Milwaukee ( -14 ) —- T: 227
    8:30 PM EST : Utah ( -1 ) at Dallas ( 1 ) —- T: 222
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 7.5 ) at Denver ( -7.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 11.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -11.5 ) —- T: 229
    10:30 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• RipCityRings

Can’t believe Devonte’ got there after that start.

Edit: I guess that can be said of Devonte’ pretty much every game though, now that I think about it…

• Dfspacman

@damionismyname said...

this happened

• RipCityRings

Wow, Ilyasova… unreal. Should’ve pivoted it all to RHJ.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Not the best night to have a lot of Pistons…

Is it ever a good night to have a lot of Pistons? It hasn’t been for me!

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Ilyasova 4 fouls in the 1st half….

• RipCityRings

Can’t believe Clarkson’s doing it again. This is Korky all over again.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

DeMar DeRozan (back) scratched Monday. https://t.co/BzFat833Zd

• zpa1989

the boucher dud is so tilting, RHJ with 3 fouls and boucher still can’t get any run. is it because he can’t defend towns?

• BadAtBetting

@theIrrigator said...

DeMar DeRozan (back) scratched Monday. https://t.co/BzFat833Zd

Why is this news? I dont care that he got his back scratched. Save this thread for talk of the games and injury news.

• gerzez1212

Every LOCK on here tonight was a CROCK

• RipCityRings

Aldridge is unstoppable. Dejounte also probably going to crush now. White, Patty… all the Spurs. DFS is rigged.

• yisman

I have Monte Morris at 0.5% ownership in the SES

but not sure he’ll get enough minutes

• nerman

RHJ >>>>>>>>> ERSAN

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

These moves never seems to work for me lately…. I figured that Wood ownership would be depressed by the TOR and MIL value at PF and C and took Vucevic out.

The assumption was 100% correct… but of course he had to stink up the joint

• Carpocarp

Wow, that DeRozan scratch…

• FantasySultan

reggie with a 11 at 23% on fd

• apatojay

Who benefits from ayton being out? And all the suns bigs really. This looks like it could be a blowout for the Lakers.

• FantasySultan

finally min cash may be low 300’s and may only take 400 to win FD gpp….crazy night of shit.

• monarch

@apatojay said...

Who benefits from ayton being out? And all the suns bigs really. This looks like it could be a blowout for the Lakers.

If it’s a blowout then you probably want Dwight Howard

• FantasySultan

@apatojay said...

lakers don’t blow people out. I wish they did and let lbj get some rest. but again…when lbj off the floor the lakers blow every lead.

• dominicanpapi

God I even watched a show before lock when the news broke that RHJ was starting and you could tell the guy felt a little wary about still having too much Boucher but he still rolled with it. I’m talking about 90%+ exposure to Boucher. Boucher may still get there but for me this is another lesson in not to fall for the group think/projections, and maybe study up on the Raptors rotation a bit more. In situations like this, it might be safe to roll with whoever is starting. It’s tilting for sure.

• DC2380

man I am so sick…I had OG in my lineups all day and started tinkering…he puts up 45 on DK

• RipCityRings

@apatojay said...

The suns have no bigs left. Diallo will get as much run as he can before fouling out, but unless Booker and Rubio are lights out this game might be the rare Lakers blowout.

• RipCityRings

Also can’t believe birthday boy Sterling was the play over Ghostface afterall. Classic DFS shenanigans.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@apatojay said...

Rubio, Booker, Diallo are my first suns in. Oubre, Bridges, Johnson, Owens are also in play

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.