7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Orlando ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 14 ) at Milwaukee ( -14 ) —- T: 227
    8:30 PM EST : Utah ( -1 ) at Dallas ( 1 ) —- T: 222
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 7.5 ) at Denver ( -7.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 11.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -11.5 ) —- T: 229
    10:30 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• RipCityRings

@rstylz said...

what happen to Jimmy, the number beside his name stopped going up?

I think he just wanted to demonstrate his paternity to Wiggins in the first half (mission accomplished), now he’s content to just coast.

• rstylz

I need a 59.5 on DK for first, i wish he was more ruthless. He needs to make Wiggins his bitch and make him wash his dirty underwear after.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@rstylz said...

Link Qu

he will get 60 now that the game is close.

• BBWC_10

Rubio is so useless in DFS, How can a PG do absolutely nothing in a quarter of basketball?

• yisman

this is what the Heat used to do with Whiteside

sit him for the 4th

Bam hasn’t played since a few minutes left in the third IIRC

stuck on 22 minutes

I pivoted to him over Siakam because Siakam’s ownership was going to be too high. Oh well.

• RipCityRings

@yisman said...

this is what the Heat used to do with Whiteside

sit him for the 4th

Bam hasn’t played since a few minutes left in the third IIRC

stuck on 22 minutes

I pivoted to him over Siakam because Siakam’s ownership was going to be too high. Oh well.

Yeah I’m barely cashing in the main slate with only Bam left, it’s mildly infuriating. He was close to the triple double too.

Edit: He’s also averaging 35mpg this season and this is the best center matchup in the league.

• yisman

NBA coaches tilt me

I remember when I used Hield and Walton decided to bench him for most of the second half

then a couple nights ago, Walton leaves Hield in to run up the score in garbage time, costing me 7k

and now Bam getting benched

• RipCityRings

Yeah Walton hates Hield for whatever reason. I get Whiteside, but Bam is almost always an asset and not really matchup-dependent. I guess part of that was Kelly O somehow playing competently.

Cashed 1/2 in the main (second one missed by 5 fps because I thought it would be an interesting experiment to roster Wiggins over Middleton in one, d’oh) and the late slate so a slight profit at least.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Cash line 320 and I get 305 with 18 combined from Booker and Oubre. Awesome.

• chronoxiong

Welp guys, tonight was a loss for me. I was stuck at work during lock time so I made this lineup during my lunch break earlier in the afternoon: https://www.fanduel.com/games/43466/contests/43466-234622449/entries/1988514607/scoring?entry=1988501150

Then when they let me go on my last break which was at 3:55pm pst, I did not have enough time to react to Giannis sitting out. And for me to fix that lineup I just posted to include Bledsoe and Middleton, I would have had to make some drastic changes. So, if I had just picked Sabonis instead of Wood (awful play), I would have won all my games. Would have crushed everything and leap frogged over the lame optimizer users score of 330.9. So yeah, stupid of me to not pick Sabonis. He had the better match up against the Nets. I kinda think the Pistons tanked their game on purpose. All the starters didnt play much except for Bruce Brown and Tony Snell (one of the worst starters in the league). So yeah, it is what it is. I blame me working today for my loss. Donated $19. I could have won tonight. Congrats to those who won.

• tmarohl

Might take a break from FD for awhile. Can’t seem to win there anymore. DK at least holding my own.

• SkateFiend

@tmarohl said...

Might take a break from FD for awhile. Can’t seem to win there anymore. DK at least holding my own.

You have to punt the center position at FD at apply the saving to bolster forward positions, or upgrade to an elite PG. That was an OK min cash strategy during the “drop the lowest score” era and still kinda works.

• tmarohl

@SkateFiend said...

You have to punt the center position at FD at apply the saving to bolster forward positions, or upgrade to an elite PG. That was an OK min cash strategy during the “drop the lowest score” era and still kinda works.

I almost always punt center.

• SkateFiend

@tmarohl said...

I almost always punt center.

I usually punt the center position and try to stock up on the forward positions, because production is so volatile there. FD makes you fill out FOUR forward positions.

I’ll still lose using that strategy because the NBA is now a 3 point exhibition game, but it still works here and there.

Anotha crazy night of NBA DFS… somehow get my $ back because of RONDO and Millsap… Dejounte… gonna keep trusting my reads and the pricings………. I don’t use any Optimizers btw. I know my NBA I pick my own lines. Will win a GPP again

• gaelicgirl

@yisman said...

GS running a 12 man rotation probably not helping.

Why Pargo, Norvell, and Toscano see so many minutes, I don’t know.

Yeah, spent the whole game yelling at the TV

Kerr can be so infuriating at times, I should send him a bill for my FD losses LOL

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Thought it was just me lol. Which I did finally have like a 10% ROI last night so that’s a start I guess

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).