7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Orlando ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 14 ) at Milwaukee ( -14 ) —- T: 227
    8:30 PM EST : Utah ( -1 ) at Dallas ( 1 ) —- T: 222
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 7.5 ) at Denver ( -7.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 11.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -11.5 ) —- T: 229
    10:30 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Bdog76

And in the 100k to first 350k main last night they had a 3900 hunter and 4100 crowder as cheapest value plays def not 4 3000 dollar value plays lol

• Ace15

@superstars92 said...

Don’t choose him tonight though, he’ll be lucky to get 50 FPs given the situation.

Lol, hmm I will play Trae tonight. He’s going to be angry. Lol, oddly enough Trae has had 2 B2B OT games this season, the second night always coming off an OT game. In the 2nd game of those OT B2B he played 31mins for 52fpts and 32mins for 39fpts. Mehh…I’ll throw him in a few, he’ll probably be sub 5%.

• frugal

This is the night Oladipo is going to go off isn’t it?

• monarch

@frugal said...

In DK you pretty much play him. It becomes who can pick the best seven players with their remaining 24.8k remaining

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

In DK you pretty much play him. It becomes who can pick the best seven players with their remaining 24.8k remaining

That’s a weird and rough salary cap, but I’d be incredible at that format.

• monarch

@captainwacky said...

That’s a weird and rough salary cap, but I’d be incredible at that format.

You play it every night. DK spends your first 24k. You really only spend up to 26k of it

• superstars92

@monarch said...

You play it every night. DK spends your first 24k. You really only spend up to 26k of it

Not in the playoffs though.

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

Elaborate?

• tmarohl

Eric Woodyard
    @E_Woodyard
    ·
    11m
    Giannis Antetokounmpo (personal) is questionable vs. Sacramento while expecting his 1st kid. Bucks Sr. Vice President Alex Lasry: “From the entire Bucks organization, we’re hoping for nothing but a healthy and happy mother and baby. And hopefully a future Buck.”

Rumor has it the Bucks have offered the child a 2038 Supermax.

• bazerko

It’s because the price the lowest guy is 3k, which means at minimum you have to spend $24k filling eight spots.

• dominicanpapi

@tmarohl said...

Eric Woodyard
    @E_Woodyard
    ·
    11m
    Giannis Antetokounmpo (personal) is questionable vs. Sacramento while expecting his 1st kid. Bucks Sr. Vice President Alex Lasry: “From the entire Bucks organization, we’re hoping for nothing but a healthy and happy mother and baby. And hopefully a future Buck.”

Rumor has it the Bucks have offered the child a 2038 Supermax.

This reads like he’s going to sit.

• tmarohl

I have figured since yesterday that he would be out. They were at the hospital pretty early yesterday. Still no word if the child was born yet or not. I suppose if the child was born yesterday, he might pop over for a few hours and play tonight. On the other hand, if the child has not been born yet, he probably had a long day and night of no sleep, and still awaiting the birth, there would be no chance he plays.

• telestraightshooter

No Love for Giles III ?!
    88th post & this is 1st mention of the projected 8x play of the night?

pick up the slack guys!
    pick it up where rG slacked off!

;^>

rG has him for only 15 minutes?
    In what universe?, he is the Kings only healthy Center….
    ….. (no, I think Tolliver is not a good MU vs the Brooks Bros tag team)

• Shaudy_lo

I like Aaron Gordon some . Can never fully trust him

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

I have figured since yesterday that he would be out. They were at the hospital pretty early yesterday. Still no word if the child was born yet or not. I suppose if the child was born yesterday, he might pop over for a few hours and play tonight. On the other hand, if the child has not been born yet, he probably had a long day and night of no sleep, and still awaiting the birth, there would be no chance he plays.

I have no idea what goes on in NBA player’s minds and the player/spouse relationship. But from a basic human love and support perspective he should be choosing to be with his wife tonight and the Bucks should be absolutely fine with that especially given the matchup and where they are in the standings.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@frugal said...

I have no idea what goes on in NBA player’s minds and the player/spouse relationship. But from a basic human love and support perspective he should be choosing to be with his wife tonight and the Bucks should be absolutely fine with that especially given the matchup and where they are in the standings.

I can’t really think of a time where I remember an organization in any sport not allowing a player to miss time to be with his wife during pregnancy. Maybe behind closed doors they’ve expressed reservations with that decision? Seems like it is always up to the player. Given that ABC is married and it’s his first child I’m sure the Bucks are fine with it. Maybe if it was Antonio Cromartie and his lady friend was giving birth to his 10th child with 10 different women it would be a different situation. I kind of remember a while ago a time where Sean Green missed an important game with the dodgers for a jewish holiday and there was some backlash from the fans.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Panda – you out there or have you really thrown in the towel?

• telestraightshooter

@frugal said...

could be – whats the better strategy for Cash and then GPP?

• wait for the hyped up train w/ the crowd .. .roster him
    • wait for him to exceed 6x in a game… leave him off

• tmarohl

I’m sure they will give him as much time as he wants. The question would be if he wants any time off.

• dominicanpapi

Well, they play tonight, Wednesday and then it’s the all star break. I’m guessing he sits tonight, plays Wednesday.

• DC2380

@telestraightshooter said...

Hope he doesn’t have a Dillion like game from yesterday…SMH

• captainwacky

@telestraightshooter said...

Lock and lock (or go extremely heavy on). Don’t overthink this one.

• MoccasinMusic

Do Jokic and Murray correlate with each other? don’t know if I want both

• frugal

Alright…need Butler & Giannis to sit and I’m good to go.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@captainwacky said...

Lock and lock (or go extremely heavy on). Don’t overthink this one.

I’m assuming this advice is DK related and not FD? 5300 on FD does not seem nearly as locky

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).